Post Reply What best anime that i need to watch
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
HEY guys , i wanna watch anime the best which one do you recommended for me
6317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

breathe93 wrote:

HEY guys , i wanna watch anime the best which one do you recommended for me


I guess it would depend on what your favorite genre is.
7053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
As Player_Zer0 said it depends on your taste, but in my opinion the anime that comes the closest to perfection is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and there are plenty of people that would agree on this. There isn't a single anime that is perfect in everything, just consider that this is an opinion and not a fact.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
Kids On The Slope
6317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/16 , edited 6/4/16

JosephJoestar01 wrote:

As Player_Zer0 said it depends on your taste, but in my opinion the anime that comes the closest to perfection is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and there are plenty of people that would agree on this. There isn't a single anime that is perfect in everything, just consider that this is an opinion and not a fact.


I've been thinking about watching that series, but I hear there's two versions? Should I watch both?
Posted 6/4/16

breathe93 wrote:

HEY guys , i wanna watch anime the best which one do you recommended for me


Blood Lad. Give it a chance. It has real plot and well is really good.


JosephJoestar01 wrote:

As Player_Zer0 said it depends on your taste, but in my opinion the anime that comes the closest to perfection is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and there are plenty of people that would agree on this. There isn't a single anime that is perfect in everything, just consider that this is an opinion and not a fact.


I agree but you know guys, it gets pretty old giving the same answer every time. Is like people who say this, can't recommend another thing other than Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I swear a some point I going to make a 200 list of anime I think people should watch. This is getting cliche now.
7053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 6/4/16 , edited 6/4/16

Player_Zer0 wrote:


JosephJoestar01 wrote:

As Player_Zer0 said it depends on your taste, but in my opinion the anime that comes the closest to perfection is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and there are plenty of people that would agree on this. There isn't a single anime that is perfect in everything, just consider that this is an opinion and not a fact.


I've been thinking about watching that series, but I hear there's two versions? Should I watch both?


It depends on what you want. This is how it plays out: there was an original adaptation in 2003, which aired while the manga was being published, therefore at the middle of the series the story and the ending were changed. Brotherhood is the second version which adapts the entire manga in a much more faithful way.

The thing is, Brotherhood had to adapt many parts of the story that were already adapted in the first series, so in Brotherhood these episodes feel very rushed and lack the emotional impact of the original, but when it gets to adapt the other parts of the manga that were left out in the 2003 version, the pacing gets a whole lot better and the story much more interesting. I think watching the original show works as a better introduction to the lore and the characters, while Brotherhood is the definitive version of the story of the manga. If you want better drama and characters watch the original version first, but if you just want to see the true story that still has incredible drama and characters then just watch Brotherhood.
One Punch Mod
85782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

breathe93 wrote:

HEY guys , i wanna watch anime the best which one do you recommended for me


I've moved this over to the Advice, Info, Recommendations forum.

It helps if you give us some idea of what you like, but here are two of my personal favorites that I think are worth it for almost anyone to try:

Gankutsuou
Tonari no Seki-kun
7053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 6/4/16 , edited 6/4/16


I totally undrestand what you mean, I know it's too cliche to mention FMA, but as my favorite anime of all time I can't help to recommend it. It just has everything: great story, characters, action, drama, etc. There are other shows that I can recommend but FMA is the easiest to get into, it's not as violent as Berserk, or as crazy and random as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. And recommending SAO or Food Wars over FMA looks like a crime in my eyes. I'll try to recommend different titles because as you say, it gets to a point that other shows deserve the spotlight.
Posted 6/4/16

breathe93 wrote:

HEY guys , i wanna watch anime the best which one do you recommended for me


Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMkg_IcOnY
7399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/4/16 , edited 6/4/16
I'm not sure what genre you like so I'll list my pick from each of the major genres here...

Romance/Drama/Slice of Life:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/say-i-love-you

Action/Fantasy/Adventure:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-fruit-of-grisaia

Mecha/Scifi:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/aldnoahzero

Horror/Thriller:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/another

Comedy:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/love-lab

Moe/Cute Girls Doing Cute Things:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/non-non-biyori

Romantic Comedy:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/actually-i-am



You must be logged in to post.