Created by jtjumper
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the best swimwear for women?
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:

I, like most English women, prefer a classy bathing suit. Only last week I was at the beach with my friends in my new costume...
I don't usually post swimsuit photographs, but its okay this time, to make my point...right?



Is that a coffin?


Yes. Yes it is. Traditional burial at sea.



And is it traditional to stand on and pose with the coffin, too?


Absolutely. A picture must be taken. Albeit this part has certainly been made easier with the invention of the camera. Originally an artist would sit on the shore and paint the image.. Standing atop a bobbin coffin containing your grandad could be challenging by the seventh hour.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


Absolutely. A picture must be taken. Albeit this part has certainly been made easier with the invention of the camera. Originally an artist would sit on the shore and paint the image.. Standing atop a bobbin coffin containing your grandad could be challenging by the seventh hour.


I thought walking on graves was seen as bad form even back then, mabe there's different attitudes for different scenarios and it might be symbolic of something like survival or supporting.
I always thought a burial at sea was a strange concept, but mabe that's why find the picture strange.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:
I thought walking on graves was seen as bad form even back then, mabe there's different attitudes for different scenarios and it might be symbolic of something like survival or supporting.
I always thought a burial at sea was a strange concept, but mabe that's why find the picture strange.


You know I'm joking right? It's just some Victorians on a raft.

30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:
I thought walking on graves was seen as bad form even back then, mabe there's different attitudes for different scenarios and it might be symbolic of something like survival or supporting.
I always thought a burial at sea was a strange concept, but mabe that's why find the picture strange.


You know I'm joking right? It's just some Victorians on a raft.



I guess that makes more sense, but the victorians were notoriously morbid so I wouldn't be surprised.
24507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
Submersible, obviously.

635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Dusseldorf, Germany
Offline
Posted 6/29/16
bikini







nice
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.