First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Would You Rather....
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 2/11/08
This girl in my class was quizing us on would you rathers. So i thought it would be pretty interesting to upload this one.

Would you rather be caught masterbating, in your office, by your boss OR caught having sex with your bosses wife/husband?

Okay just respond on what you would rather do.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
I'm not sure if this is a vs thread or not....

Anyway! I wouldn't be masturbating in an office. (messy! ) I probly wouldn't be messing around with the wife of the guy who signs my paycheque either. I can't seem to answer this.
3670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / City of Devils
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
no more VS thread. haizz u little kids still dun get it
10926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
the bosses wife of course
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cambridge
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

noname11 wrote:

This girl in my class was quizing us on would you rathers. So i thought it would be pretty interesting to upload this one.

Would you rather be caught masterbating, in your office, by your boss OR caught having sex with your bosses wife?

Okay just respond on what you would rather do.




Well, either way you get fired...but the latter option, you get to have sex.

So that one.
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / boston, MA
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
i would rather do both but if i can't then the boss wife it is!
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Is the wife a pretty asian with no stds?
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
This can be discussed here:

Choose between two options
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-769/Choose-between-two-options.html

Read the forum rules before you post anymore threads plz - and don't forget to search for duplicates.



~reported
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

saiyukilover wrote:

This can be discussed here:

Choose between two options
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-769/Choose-between-two-options.html

Read the forum rules before you post anymore threads plz - and don't forget to search for duplicates.



~reported


Jesus christ, do you really need to say "reported~" like a little snitch? JUST PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON SILENTLY.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

LmaonadeLOL wrote:

Jesus christ, do you really need to say "reported~" like a little snitch? JUST PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON SILENTLY.


I put the reported there b/c if ppl don't know or aren't sure whether or not someone's already reported it they usually report it too and then the mods get flooded w/ dozens of reports about the same thing.
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Hate this game
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
xx ^ lol!! *clicked the goddam button* xx

xx ooops! xx

xx jk ^.^ xx
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

saiyukilover wrote:


LmaonadeLOL wrote:

Jesus christ, do you really need to say "reported~" like a little snitch? JUST PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON SILENTLY.


I put the reported there b/c if ppl don't know or aren't sure whether or not someone's already reported it they usually report it too and then the mods get flooded w/ dozens of reports about the same thing.


Sorry about that, I'm just really sick of the "reported". =_=
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
What if his wife was like 90? :O
Posted 2/11/08
sleep with ma bosses husband so much less in baressing lol xxx
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.