First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
First assignement
Posted 2/12/08

" I Miss You but I will Be Strong" I lost my love , but i'll keep smileing for the sake of him
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
What great pictures! But can I post pictures? just thinking of being a model! but I'm still a judge and I love to be the judge!
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
This is me modeling as a princess,
Me modeling for a miko and....
Modeling for an angel! just acting for this positions...
Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Woah, what a beautiful pics
Some people here get a lot of points ^^
I want to model too, but I am allready a judge.
But actually, it's ok with me ^.~

Break a leg, models !!
Moderator
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

CherrimMew wrote:

This is me modeling as a princess,
Me modeling for a miko and....
Modeling for an angel! just acting for this positions...



haha!! dont forget! devil too! ^^









or maybe this...


:D
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


CherrimMew wrote:

This is me modeling as a princess,
Me modeling for a miko and....
Modeling for an angel! just acting for this positions...



haha!! dont forget! devil too! ^^









or maybe this...


:D


Don't worry I'm not a devil!....and I don't model for devils cause I already model for an angel....
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Yeah! Break a leg! (GoodLuck!) models! and everybody, too! (everymember, too!)
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

co0kieGirl wrote:

Woah, what a beautiful pics
Some people here get a lot of points ^^
I want to model too, but I am allready a judge.
But actually, it's ok with me ^.~

Break a leg, models !!


You liked my pictures? Arigatou! I got it from photobucket.com! try to search images there!
Moderator
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

CherrimMew wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


CherrimMew wrote:

This is me modeling as a princess,
Me modeling for a miko and....
Modeling for an angel! just acting for this positions...



haha!! dont forget! devil too! ^^









or maybe this...


:D


Don't worry I'm not a devil!....and I don't model for devils cause I already model for an angel....



lol. Devil also pretty ma
Member
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

CherrimMew wrote:

You liked my pictures? Arigatou! I got it from photobucket.com! try to search images there!


Yes, i do
But you're a judge
Posted 2/13/08
you're judges so no pics needed
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/13/08


tats my picture!it shows tat im a serious but pretty girl!lolxD
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Aww...but it's okay.....nobody will take my picture anyway.....
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
hmmmm lets see i pick this pic coz im a sweet peron,kind,playfull too....

Moderator
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

stacejj wrote:

you're judges so no pics needed


but..but..but..sob...i want to give some idea...T_T SOB!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.