First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Least Favorite Main Character
12093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Online
Posted 6/6/16
Emiya Shirou Fate S/N oh my lord..thank god Rin and literally every other character in the show were super cool and awesome enough to carry him for me, personally
42857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 6/10/16
Ichika Orimura from Inifinite Stratos. They should have titled it "Infinite Density". Ichika is so dense even super massive black holes feel inadequate.
18742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
This dumb MFr right here:

2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
It's been fifteen years but no one has even come close to this P.O.S

25752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
Since someone mentioned Shirou Emiya... him... the fact that he is Saber's Master.
Maybe Sailor Moon.. just a little because she's such a crybaby...
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / University of Cal...
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
I think I have to pick Nyaa-tan from Etotama. Granted I found the whole show kind of a train wreck (and i'm not even sure if she counts as the main character, but she's definitely female lead) but everything about her character drove me bananas. Just another reason to regret watching. Honorable mention to every poorly written female character that lives in a reverse harem. They're all mary sues and I just can't deal.
20257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Basement, Birthpl...
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad. I hate her so god damn much. She ruined it for me. The OVA with Tomoyo Sakagami on the other hand, was awesome.
46885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

C-Tundra wrote:

Emiya Shirou Fate S/N oh my lord..thank god Rin and literally every other character in the show were super cool and awesome enough to carry him for me, personally


Even Archer didn't like him.


20257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Basement, Birthpl...
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

Yamstarch wrote:

This dumb MFr right here:



Very true. He's probably second for me.

59060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

rubeetora wrote:
Maybe Sailor Moon.. just a little because she's such a crybaby...


For me, it's not a little. It's a lot. I can't stand Usagi. Being a crybaby is one thing, but she's also lazy, mean-spirited, and just flat-out dumb most of the time (as well as Wile E. Coyote-level clumsy). I know her friends love her to bits when the chips are down, but everything that happens in between those major moments just makes her look like a petty, awful person.
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:

I was browsing the forums and was surprised there was no forum for this so I'll make it!
Who is your least favorite main character?
The only rule is no Harem anime MCs. With people like Ichika in those anime it'd be too easy.
Make sure to give a reason as well. Otherwise that'd be boring.
My least favorite main character is probably Yuki from Mirai Nikki (don't let Yuno hear that.) He was just so boring and underpowered, having to rely on Yuno for basically everything. His only defining feature being he had those darts but they were used like 3 times in the entire anime. In comparison to all of the other colorful characters in the anime he was just kind of a dud for me.

Needless to say be nice and respect other people's opinions. Feel free to construtively criticize them if you want to though. None of that "ur onion sucks m80" okay?


Ok this might or might not break your rule over no harem this site classes the show as a harem but i think it's a rather misleading tag for the show and it's called Dragon Crisis. The character in question is Ryūji Kisaragi, he mopes about too much and rarely seemed to be happy during the series it could of been so much better with a different main character IMO. I have only included shows that i have seen here on CR when i was choosing my least favorite main character i wish to point out which up until now it's a rather limited list.
9344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
yo that dude from School Days; I think his name was Makoto?
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Bent Reality
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:

I was browsing the forums and was surprised there was no forum for this so I'll make it!
Who is your least favorite main character?
The only rule is no Harem anime MCs. With people like Ichika in those anime it'd be too easy.
Make sure to give a reason as well. Otherwise that'd be boring.
My least favorite main character is probably Yuki from Mirai Nikki (don't let Yuno hear that.) He was just so boring and underpowered, having to rely on Yuno for basically everything. His only defining feature being he had those darts but they were used like 3 times in the entire anime. In comparison to all of the other colorful characters in the anime he was just kind of a dud for me.

Needless to say be nice and respect other people's opinions. Feel free to construtively criticize them if you want to though. None of that "ur onion sucks m80" okay?


Edit: I'll clear up the "No harem MCs" rule. If the MC has at least 3 other characters (doesn't have to be all girls or boys) Then they count. Only main characters count towards the 3 though.
2020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
OMG Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed FUCKIN Destiny single-handedly raped my beloved Gundam Seed. This fuckwit of a main character was the worst part of that awful series.

6804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
Most Gundam protagonists that I've seen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.