First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What the strangest piece of advice you've been given?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
My mother says that one should always take a shower after eating seafood.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
"Buy the worst house on the nicest street"
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Wales - That coun...
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
Never spray deodorant on ya penis, it'll make it sting
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/5/16

NotACheesecake wrote:

Never spray deodorant on ya penis, it'll make it sting


I can confirm, rubbed it all over my sphincter and penis and they were stinging for hours. I had the strangest boner during that time though.
12327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
"just tell her you're not home" xD
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/5/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


NotACheesecake wrote:

Never spray deodorant on ya penis, it'll make it sting


I can confirm, rubbed it all over my sphincter and penis and they were stinging for hours. I had the strangest boner during that time though.


Bet it smelled great though!

'Never trust a ginger' - My dad.
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/5/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


NotACheesecake wrote:

Never spray deodorant on ya penis, it'll make it sting


I can confirm, rubbed it all over my sphincter and penis and they were stinging for hours. I had the strangest boner during that time though.


Bet it smelled great though!

'Never trust a ginger' - My dad.


Iunnno, I sorta prefer the old smell. Another fetish of mind.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/5/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
Iunnno, I sorta prefer the old smell. Another fetish of mind.


You're on an important journey of self discovery.

52848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
I know this was a joke :p, someone told me to not eat yellow snow!
Posted 6/5/16
Ex-best friend from elementary school: "Sometimes you have to be mean to be cool."
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Wiltshire, England
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
"If she's a slut, you can slip it in the but" is something that a colleague always says.

"Burnt child fire dreadeth" is strange because of the wording but I agree with the sentiment that if you don't let children do something then they won't know if it's dangerous or not.
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
"Don't talk to strangers" yet the same people tell me to "make plenty of friends"....what?
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
"Men think with the wrong head."
"Dont become like them, son."
10060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Across the Narrow...
Offline
Posted 6/11/16


You should try using some isopropyl alcohol next time. The usage of it feels like someone is cleansing your soul and killing other parts at the same time. (^w^)
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
Needs must when the Devil drives.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.