First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever been to the end of the internet?
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
There is no end. like surf for hentai in the Japanese interwebs for example. There is no end.
Posted 6/6/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I been to the deep web. I rather not go there again.


every time i go on it i cant find anything, all i find is drug websites :/


Yeah don't get near any porn site there. You will regret it. I also found a place where is full of meat human heaven.
I still need bleach for my mind.


At this point rape or kid porn won't phase me much if anything I would be worried about me getting into trouble for accidentally stumbling across that type of disgusting shit.


After seeing someone cut off there lower area and what looked like a rape/murder video nothing can phase me anymore


Unless it downloads automatic into your computer. It nearly happen to me if wasn't because I have Norton.
Werina 
205424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
sure have
Posted 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:


If you wanna find celebs then just use a normal browser xD it works for me and also ive watched loads of videos about it on youtube and i kinda wanna experiance it first hand , if you know... like i dont wanna see kid porn, no fuckin way, but i wanna see some really creepy sites :/

Unless they were ordered to take it down. That way the deep web is the place to look for shit.
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I been to the deep web. I rather not go there again.


every time i go on it i cant find anything, all i find is drug websites :/


Yeah don't get near any porn site there. You will regret it. I also found a place where is full of meat human heaven.
I still need bleach for my mind.


At this point rape or kid porn won't phase me much if anything I would be worried about me getting into trouble for accidentally stumbling across that type of disgusting shit.


After seeing someone cut off there lower area and what looked like a rape/murder video nothing can phase me anymore


Unless it downloads automatic into your computer. It nearly happen to me if wasn't because I have Norton.



Technically every image is cached into your computer...temporarily or permanently.
Posted 6/6/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I been to the deep web. I rather not go there again.


every time i go on it i cant find anything, all i find is drug websites :/


Yeah don't get near any porn site there. You will regret it. I also found a place where is full of meat human heaven.
I still need bleach for my mind.


At this point rape or kid porn won't phase me much if anything I would be worried about me getting into trouble for accidentally stumbling across that type of disgusting shit.


After seeing someone cut off there lower area and what looked like a rape/murder video nothing can phase me anymore


Unless it downloads automatic into your computer. It nearly happen to me if wasn't because I have Norton.



Technically every image is cached into your computer...temporarily or permanently.


Norton stops whatever tries to get in. Also, I not stupid. I check my computer for days and running all sorts of check on her.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


If you wanna find celebs then just use a normal browser xD it works for me and also ive watched loads of videos about it on youtube and i kinda wanna experiance it first hand , if you know... like i dont wanna see kid porn, no fuckin way, but i wanna see some really creepy sites :/

Unless they were ordered to take it down. That way the deep web is the place to look for shit.

how do you even find them on the deep web because i can never find links to any good website
Posted 6/6/16

If you wanna find celebs then just use a normal browser xD it works for me and also ive watched loads of videos about it on youtube and i kinda wanna experiance it first hand , if you know... like i dont wanna see kid porn, no fuckin way, but i wanna see some really creepy sites :/

Unless they were ordered to take it down. That way the deep web is the place to look for shit.

how do you even find them on the deep web because i can never find links to any good website

Luck and some people make videos about it. Also let it end here. I can't fix this whole conversation. Is a nightmare.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
KarenAraragi wrote:


If you wanna find celebs then just use a normal browser xD it works for me and also ive watched loads of videos about it on youtube and i kinda wanna experiance it first hand , if you know... like i dont wanna see kid porn, no fuckin way, but i wanna see some really creepy sites :/

Unless they were ordered to take it down. That way the deep web is the place to look for shit.

how do you even find them on the deep web because i can never find links to any good website

Luck and some people make videos about it. Also let it end here. I can't fix this whole conversation. Is a nightmare.


ok, good luck to you sir
6127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
I met a surfer in the hospital once who claimed to have seen this "end of the internet". He surfed a swell out for hours, days, weeks, years on end until he came to an island filled with fire breathing unicorns and rainbow belching kittens. There on a misty cliff was the end, going down so far that water turned into the milky way upon which the kittens would throw themselves in. The only way this man got back to tell his tail was to rope two turtledoves together and rider them back to Florida.
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
There is no such thing as an "end" to the Internet. Because the internet is just as infinite as human stupidity alows it to be.
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
deep web's too creepy for me I'd rather not go there tyvm ; v;
hell, I don't even go to 4chan bc I'm such a pussy
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

couvier wrote:

deep web's too creepy for me I'd rather not go there tyvm ; v;
hell, I don't even go to 4chan bc I'm such a pussy


i find the deep web really interesting xD
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/16


what's in there, really? o ^o;;
I'm curious of the deep web but I don't really want to dwell on it ;x
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

couvier wrote:



what's in there, really? o ^o;;
I'm curious of the deep web but I don't really want to dwell on it ;x


child porn , drug trade , illegal executions people selling there bodies basically anything you couldn't get away with on the normal internet.

...i heard some really creepy stories about people experimenting on children and sex slaves etc from people who have visited it e.e
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.