First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Anti-Trump protesters - VIOLENCE, HATE, and INTOLERANCE - compilation.
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It's a bit of a two sided issue. Most of them feel threatened by Trump, and most of Trump supporters feel threatened by them. Deporting them may take months, but letting the "good ones" come back? Will probably take years. This is made more urgent by the presences of Dreamers.


Although his wavering dedication to immigration is worthy of a facepalm, his website clearly thinks a wall is feasible as a plan.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall'

Also, this is applicable to the thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keshia_Thomas



The moment things get violent is the moment everyone loses. There's no need to become animals just because you disagree with someone or something. Think of it this way, if you start acting up when you're being pushed out, how is anyone suppose to think "Hm you know I will let these guys come back. " though alternatively, it seems like the go-to action is to act out and cause a scene regardless of the situation so I guess it's whatever at this point.

17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
We've already lost sadly.


8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/6/16

HighRoller- wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

It's a bit of a two sided issue. Most of them feel threatened by Trump, and most of Trump supporters feel threatened by them. Deporting them may take months, but letting the "good ones" come back? Will probably take years. This is made more urgent by the presences of Dreamers.


Although his wavering dedication to immigration is worthy of a facepalm, his website clearly thinks a wall is feasible as a plan.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall'

Also, this is applicable to the thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keshia_Thomas



The moment things get violent is the moment everyone loses. There's no need to become animals just because you disagree with someone or something. Think of it this way, if you start acting up when you're being pushed out, how is anyone suppose to think "Hm you know I will let these guys come back. " though alternatively, it seems like the go-to action is to act out and cause a scene regardless of the situation so I guess it's whatever at this point.



Let's be honest, deportation is a touchy issue. Trump perhaps wants to deport EVERYONE from the sound of it, than let the good ones come back....maybe. I'm not aware of any changes on his position, or whether or they include separating the wheat from the chaff, but keep in mind you're disrupting people's livelihoods for YEARS....if they can get back in America at all. This isn't a quick process, nor is it a simple process. This is especially made important due to the presence of many dreamers among the ranks who grown up here, and the idea of repealing birthright citizenship made many people irked at the idea of Trump becoming president.

62009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The stars.. too b...
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


HighRoller- wrote:

Only further proof that people in society have become less tolerable when it comes to POV's that isn't their own.

"you don't agree with the things i believe in, I have to be right all the time, validate me or pay the price!"


It's a bit of a two sided issue. Most of them feel threatened by Trump, and most of Trump supporters feel threatened by them. Deporting them may take months, but letting the "good ones" come back? Will probably take years. This is made more urgent by the presences of Dreamers.


Although his wavering dedication to immigration is worthy of a facepalm, his website clearly thinks a wall is feasible as a plan.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall'

Also, this is applicable to the thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keshia_Thomas



Fascism Apologist spotted. Sure, lets blame words for the lefts reaction. Because hurting other peoples feelings justifies violence.

So, since when do walls not work? Since when was it okay to let anyone who has a pair of legs into the United States to reap the rewards ILLEGALLY while potential Legal bound citizens have to fight tooth and nail for their citizenship? Surely you live in a house/apartment correct? Do those WALLS not PROTECT you?

Also, have you even been to Mexico? It's a second world nation with poor education and rife with political corruption Sexism, racism and all the isms you leftists abhor. You get pulled over by a cop? You pay him cash. Their legal system is a joke. And Mexico, The STATE, not the people ARE sending their trash citizens over the border while we ship our jobs to them.

http://cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3310_Mexico_Is_Sending.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA

#HispanicsForTrump

#BuildTheWall
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/6/16
USA! USA! USA!
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/6/16

kinga750 wrote:
Since we are talking about Trump again, I just saw this image. Pretty funny. What Trump would look like without the hair and ridiculous orange tan...

lol show it to them.. because he is just an old crazy guy with something good and bad.. how could such a guy be anything XP
unless allowed to or given access to such a thing and by president isn't really that though?....

HighRoller- wrote:
Only further proof that people in society have become less tolerable when it comes to POV's that isn't their own.
yeah, seeing those groupes enganging violence.
Even though that doesn't mean the supporters are allways that good.. but just not in that way of bad behavior.
Sadly these protesters only make it worse and makes the trump cult following more I guess "dominant" in some ways because of this.
and that is something that is quite bad just like the blm and kkk deal.. just "keep it rolling to the end of time"
qwueri 
16462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
Neither side has it's hands clean at this point. Violence doesn't have a place in civil politics. Not inside Trump rallies towards protestors, and not outside towards Trump supporters from protestors.

As disgusting as Trumps comments are week by week, the solution is to shut down his supporters by outvoting them. Not physically assaulting them.
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
All I know is that this election especially disgusts me.

Part of the problem is the media, they only like to incite problems by focusing on stories and throwing bad facts at people. I really don't think they should be allowed to air shots of candidates bad talking other candidates.

They want to cover the election, then the only videos they should show should be about issues, debates, and policies. Not about personal attacks on people and their families, slander ads, or unsubstantiated claims about what another candidate would do in office.

Its sad that when you look at the popularity polls, most of them are showing the disapproval rate rather than the approval rate, because that number is more substantial and impacting toward the outcome of an election.

Its sad that people are getting so riled up by the election that they are turning to physical violence.

No candidates supports have showed any acceptable behavior so far and I would personally be scared to go to any rally or debate for fear of getting caught up in one of these riots just because someone assumed I have an opposing viewpoint to them.
Posted 6/5/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

USA! USA! USA!

14755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/5/16

qwueri wrote:

Neither side has it's hands clean at this point. Violence doesn't have a place in civil politics. Not inside Trump rallies towards protestors, and not outside towards Trump supporters from protestors.

As disgusting as Trumps comments are week by week, the solution is to shut down his supporters by outvoting them. Not physically assaulting them.


It's only either a grade-school child or a kvetchy little old lady in a restaurant who not only complains that someone was mean to him, but that the person should be immediately discharged by the person in authority, so he can't do mean things to anyone else ever again.
Which is exactly what we hear from Trump whenever he plays the Butthurt Card--Protestors, reporters, judges, fellow candidates who say mean things about him (even if true), are "totally unprofessional and inexcusable, they should not be allowed to (verb) in this campaign!"
And then he goes out to find the birth-certificate or similar other disqualifying paperwork that will facilitate said immediate firing...Well, that WAS his catchphrase, after all, but doesn't seem to work as immediately in a democratic society.

And because Trump's supporters believe nothing he ever says can ever be wrong, they honestly DO believe that protestors are wilding Skinheads on a rampage, that they actually do work on Bernie Sanders' paycheck while Bernie pets a white persian cat, and that any judges with possible Mexican heritage will gladly give up their professional ethics to shout Remember the Alamo.
It's hard to grasp that one might be following a lunatic in the hopes of a reward, and easier to believe that if you stand close to him and act just as lunatic, no one will notice and it'll be the sane person's fault for complaining.
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/5/16 , edited 6/5/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdyxPqSnTJk apparently there's a photo of another guy just off camera also spraying people at the same time
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/5/16

Ejanss wrote:


qwueri wrote:

Neither side has it's hands clean at this point. Violence doesn't have a place in civil politics. Not inside Trump rallies towards protestors, and not outside towards Trump supporters from protestors.

As disgusting as Trumps comments are week by week, the solution is to shut down his supporters by outvoting them. Not physically assaulting them.


It's only either a grade-school child or a kvetchy little old lady in a restaurant who not only complains that someone was mean to him, but that the person should be immediately discharged by the person in authority, so he can't do mean things to anyone else ever again.
Which is exactly what we hear from Trump whenever he plays the Butthurt Card--Protestors, reporters, judges, fellow candidates who say mean things about him (even if true), are "totally unprofessional and inexcusable, they should not be allowed to (verb) in this campaign!"
And then he goes out to find the birth-certificate or similar other disqualifying paperwork that will facilitate said immediate firing...Well, that WAS his catchphrase, after all, but doesn't seem to work as immediately in a democratic society.

And because Trump's supporters believe nothing he ever says can ever be wrong, they honestly DO believe that protestors are wilding Skinheads on a rampage, that they actually do work on Bernie Sanders' paycheck while Bernie pets a white persian cat, and that any judges with possible Mexican heritage will gladly give up their professional ethics to shout Remember the Alamo.
It's hard to grasp that one might be following a lunatic in the hopes of a reward, and easier to believe that if you stand close to him and act just as lunatic, no one will notice and it'll be the sane person's fault for complaining.


You have to realize that Trump is a whiney little bitch and he even admits it. So are you really that surprised?
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
This video made me very sad
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/16
I don't condone this at all but people need to remember why this is happening. It was Trump who originally had his people beat protesters at his rallies. Now, it's coming full circle back at him through his supporters. It's wrong but not surprising since he fired the first shots.
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16
ALL governments have a mandated responsibility to secure their borders.

Why is this even a controversy in America?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.