First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Anti-Trump protesters - VIOLENCE, HATE, and INTOLERANCE - compilation.
gsm642 
1529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16
you guys do know that he is not going to win because he is not going to get the majority of the vote from Mexicans and Latinos because of his immigration policy anyone who has a family member who is not here legally wont be voting for him. I hate to say it but white people are a minority now in America and they are counting for less every day just like the Japanese white people might not exist in 100 years from now
2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
screw donald trump
11376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/6/16

gsm642 wrote:

you guys do know that he is not going to win because he is not going to get the majority of the vote from Mexicans and Latinos because of his immigration anyone who has a family member who is not here legally wont be voting for him. I hate to say it but white people are a minority now in America and they are counting for less every day



White people still make for 60% of the population. That's a majority majority.
2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
These videos get me so riled up
2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


gsm642 wrote:

you guys do know that he is not going to win because he is not going to get the majority of the vote from Mexicans and Latinos because of his immigration anyone who has a family member who is not here legally wont be voting for him. I hate to say it but white people are a minority now in America and they are counting for less every day



White people still make for 60% of the population. That's a majority majority.


PV, are you gonna vote for Donald then?...
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:
PV, are you gonna vote for Donald then?...
He would go for Deeznuts!

2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Razzalax wrote:
PV, are you gonna vote for Donald then?...
He would go for Deeznuts!



nice meme xD
37021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
It actually was pretty weird going to a Trump rally the other day. It was average, decent looking people from my local community who were attending it. And on the other side were a bunch of "anarchists" from the Seattle area who came up to scream "Fuck Trump!" and try to look intimidating with bandana's over their faces.

Before that all I had heard about was how nasty Trump supporters were, so the disparity between the two groups in reality was kind shocking to see first hand.
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Balzack wrote:
It actually was pretty weird going to a Trump rally the other day. It was average, decent looking people from my local community who were attending it. And on the other side were a bunch of "anarchists" from the Seattle area who came up to scream "Fuck Trump!" and try to look intimidating with bandana's over their faces.
yeah its really pushing those who hate to have a "reason" to hate.

1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16
The scary thought is what happens after the elections?

If Trump wins, will we need riot police, national guards, and the army to stop the protesters from destroying our nation from within? Will it even be safe to go outside after the election? Will there be riots and towns burning to the ground to try to have Trump thrown out before he takes office?

If Hillary/Bernie wins, will the country fall apart and just allow itself to be taken over by people who show no allegiance to this country? Will those minorities that are protesting have even more of a feeling of empowerment and just begin attacking anyone who looks at them the wrong way?

I think something needs to be done about these protesters before the general election comes up. I really don't want to see what will happen if these actions are allowed to continue all the way to the polls.

Posted 6/6/16

gsm642 wrote:

you guys do know that he is not going to win because he is not going to get the majority of the vote from Mexicans and Latinos because of his immigration policy anyone who has a family member who is not here legally wont be voting for him. I hate to say it but white people are a minority now in America and they are counting for less every day just like the Japanese white people might not exist in 100 years from now


Mexicans do not believe in birth control thats a whole other issue they listen to the catholic church it all a joke. My vote going to Trump I do not want another Clinton in office.
Posted 6/6/16

PrinceJudar wrote:



Lol, people certainly are amusing.


I knew you wouldn't shy away from a morbid sense of humor....
Posted 6/6/16

runec wrote:

Builds campaign based on anger, xenophobia and violence.

Surprised when it causes anger, xenophobia and violence.

Playing the victim card at this point is absurd to say the least.


Users still believe this based on false media narratives...sigh
lawdog 
40509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Pixywing wrote:

Everyone says the Trump supporters are the bad ones. This is like the pot calling the silverware black.


THE perfect analogy for this thread.
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
If you remember this show, awesome.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.