First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply In Australia we can legally kill gay people...what the fuck
10654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
How do you protect Australia from becoming Not Australia? Everything I hear about it is about them banning everything in sight that might, possibly, one day offend someone somewhere, and taxing everything else out of affordability. Except aborigines, apparently, because no one gives a hoot in a hand basket about them.
9319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

gornotck wrote:

How do you protect Australia from becoming Not Australia? Everything I hear about it is about them banning everything in sight that might, possibly, one day offend someone somewhere, and taxing everything else out of affordability. Except aborigines, apparently, because no one gives a hoot in a hand basket about them.


Yeah Austrlaia has changed ALOT and it is changing pretty rapidly.
Cant really stop it in an ever changing world. In a globalised world, multi cultral world, etc
Everything from the immigration to stupid political correctness, to soccer becoming more and more popular here, etc
It is hard to keep Aussie culture alive and well in some aspects. We still have the out back and beaches and BBQ's, beer, Aussie rules footy, cricket and etc though lol.
But even Vegimite is now American and Halal certified!?

Yeah we're are indeed taxed insainly here. And yep The PC SJW lefties are screwing this country up big time.
Lame as hell censorship laws here.

Why do you say that about the Aborigines may i ask?
They recieve alot of extra government benifits, There was mabo, there was the appoligy, there is recognise, there is the Indiginious round every year in the AFL season, etc
I mean it would help if they put some effort in themselves. They could try to move their people forward instead of spending another 200 years asking for us to say sorry and wanting more hand outs and calling us all "white cunts"
How come people from all over the world can come here and do just fine?
I've seen more Africans with jobs than Aborigines and there weren't even any African people here 10-20 years ago. It's fucked what happened but they need to help themselves.

And most people have had bad experiences with them so it effects how you might see them. Its not good to gerneralize but in my circle theres been everything from home invasion, murder, white cunt this and that, ask for smokes, ask for money, etc etc from them.

At least they thrive in the AFL.

I know they want us to change "Australia day" because to them it was "invasion day"


5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

MrAnimeSK
I knew about the ridiculous law banning porn with women with small breasts but what's this about the female orgasm??

It's bullshit mate. No one kills gays here. It's a croc of shit. In Sydney they hold a big gay party/parade thing called the Mardi gra every year. Its a big gay party and they even put it on tv.

So dont believe all the bullshit.

Aussies are often considered racist becasue of our sense of humour. Alot of people from different places are not as relaxed as us Aussies and dont always understand our sense of humour and how we talk.
We joke around alot but these days everyone finds everything offensive so we are out of date i guess lol..

Plus, for some reason wanting to protect Australia and keep it peacefull and safe and "the lucky country" and not face the same problems as say Gernamy, France, the UK, Sweden, etc, you know, keep Australia Australia and protect our way of life and culture, is considered racist?
Thanks to the left wing politically correct imbeciles.


Ah, don't worry, I don't think you kill gays on sight, I'm just saying that to my surprise, I wouldn't be completely shocked if you did. Which is an odd feeling to have when it comes to country like Australia. Then again, to be fair, as things are going now, very few -occurances- shock me.

As for the orgasm thing, I believe there was ban on female ejaculation too, either at the same time or sometime close to it. But yeah, again, no worries, I think UK actually took the Torch of Hillarity thanks to banning facesitting and other *lethal* sexual practices. Let us have a moment of silence for all those who died due to having boobs or genitals shoved in their face.
9319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

Elvikun wrote:



Ah, don't worry, I don't think you kill gays on sight, I'm just saying that to my surprise, I wouldn't be completely shocked if you did. Which is an odd feeling to have when it comes to country like Australia. Then again, to be fair, as things are going now, very few -occurances- shock me.

As for the orgasm thing, I believe there was ban on female ejaculation too, either at the same time or sometime close to it. But yeah, again, no worries, I think UK actually took the Torch of Hillarity thanks to banning facesitting and other *lethal* sexual practices. Let us have a moment of silence for all those who died due to having boobs or genitals shoved in their face.


Ah yeah female squirting i remember that i think....
I mentioned this at work and not one Aussie (including myself) knew about this gay murder law.

lmao at "lethal" ......
Yeah its madness. Hentai can be considered child porn here and the UK. A guy in Australia is a registred sex offender for having Simpson porn on his hard drive.... Imagine if that judge saw some of the hentai that is out there lol would've had a heart attack...


summerbeat wrote:

but beside this , australia are quite racist too ?

And yet i bet you LOVE Japan and do not consider them racist at all, right?...
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

Nogara-san wrote:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't give the US any ideas


The U.S. wouldn't do that. We're too busy making all bathrooms unisex.
10654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16


The last year before I graduated high school an Aussie chap transferred in or something. He was heavily dismissive of 'abos', and implied it was fairly widespread.
9319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/9/16

jtjumper wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't give the US any ideas


The U.S. wouldn't do that. We're too busy making all bathrooms unisex.





gornotck wrote:



The last year before I graduated high school an Aussie chap transferred in or something. He was heavily dismissive of 'abos', and implied it was fairly widespread.

It is. I dont think as bad as it was.
But it is. But its not only whites who feel that way. Asians and etc have the same impression and view and say the same things.
And like i said, pretty much EVERY white Aussie has had at least one (but more like several) bad experiences with them.
They (cant speak for all) are very racist towards us. I've had experiences where i tried to be nice to them and still got called "white cunt" been called that for no reason.
Been picked on by groups of them that were only young kids.
A mate of mine was home invaded by them, a work college was murdered by them, a mate was gang bashed by them, etc. You cant generlize but everyone has been harrassed or asked for smokes or money and so many of them are unemployed and alcohlics and etc.
They do get alot of government beniftis.

But dont get me wrong, there are alot of scum bag criminal whites here, they to have asked me for smokes and money and i have and mates of mine and one of my brothers been ganged up on by whites , lots of white unemployed, white alcoholics, i drink, etc
But Aboriginal people rarely seem to have jobs and many will forever hate whites because of what the English did.

You should hear other non white Aussies, they can be very racist too. They often make jokes about Aborigines, like the Asians that are lighter skin or "yellow" pay out the darker skinned ones and call them Abo's n stuff like that.
But its only racist when you're white though, right?

But like i said, we joke around alot at work. Me and my Asian mates pay each other racially alot. Its funny. Like even the Asian guys at work that speak perfect English will make fun of the Vietnamese guys who have a Vietnamese accent and dont speak the best English.
Laugh at them for how they pronounce things. Joke about eating dogs and rice and Asian been bad drivers and etc.
And they call out white boys lazy and joke about us and what we eat and etc. All in good fun.
But you most likely cant joke about stuff like that with a black person, too sensitive a topic i guess.

Alot of my favourite AFL players are Aboriginal and i went oit with a girl was was 1/4 Aboriginal. And i prefer Aborigines over Muslims from the middle east to be honest.
I mean they were here first, they fit in with us more i mean they drink, eat what ever they want, dress normally, like Aussie football, are not religious, etc
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

MrAnimeSK
Ah yeah female squirting i remember that i think....
I mentioned this at work and not one Aussie (including myself) knew about this gay murder law.

lmao at "lethal" ......
Yeah its madness. Hentai can be considered child porn here and the UK. A guy in Australia is a registred sex offender for having Simpson porn on his hard drive.... Imagine if that judge saw some of the hentai that is out there lol would've had a heart attack...


summerbeat wrote:

but beside this , australia are quite racist too ?

And yet i bet you LOVE Japan and do not consider them racist at all, right?...


Well, now that you know about it, time to get the axes and torches and go out! :D

Well, you know, just because there are no children involved and it's not really porn per se doesn't mean it's not children porn. It can come down the history of logic along with "He is dead, but that doesn't mean he died.".
Or if I were to be more serious, thought crimes, which is rather frustrating topic.

Still, have to wonder what judges face looks like when they open a file and it says "Suspected of watching stylised animated 13 year old female have sexual relations with giant male member with several tentacle-like apendages with more male members attached on them. More investigation required, waiting for court approval."


PS: Yeah, Japan is actually pretty racist overall, just in somewhat different way than many western people know. It's not really the kind people may experience in the west.


9319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/9/16

Elvikun wrote:



Well, now that you know about it, time to get the axes and torches and go out! :D

Well, you know, just because there are no children involved and it's not really porn per se doesn't mean it's not children porn. It can come down the history of logic along with "He is dead, but that doesn't mean he died.".
Or if I were to be more serious, thought crimes, which is rather frustrating topic.

Still, have to wonder what judges face looks like when they open a file and it says "Suspected of watching stylised animated 13 year old female have sexual relations with giant male member with several tentacle-like apendages with more male members attached on them. More investigation required, waiting for court approval."


PS: Yeah, Japan is actually pretty racist overall, just in somewhat different way than many western people know. It's not really the kind people may experience in the west.




Lol yeah i was almost going to type something like "but thanks for that, now we know!"

lol yeah no shit hey.

Yeah i mean i cbf going into it too much but the lack of immigration (population size and lack of space i know), Japanese only bars, clubs, baths, brothels, restaurants, etc
White people simply could NOT do any of this. Even if they wanted to. Even though you should be able to if you like in your own country.
Double standards and another example of "you're only racist oif you're white"
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
I'm shocked to see this because I always thought that in this country the level of democracy is rather high...
9319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 6/9/16

Nightlife17 wrote:

I'm shocked to see this because I always thought that in this country the level of democracy is rather high...


You do realise that believing this crap is like believing that every Muslim is a terrorist, right?
Storm in a tea cup.
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Elvikun wrote:



Well, now that you know about it, time to get the axes and torches and go out! :D

Well, you know, just because there are no children involved and it's not really porn per se doesn't mean it's not children porn. It can come down the history of logic along with "He is dead, but that doesn't mean he died.".
Or if I were to be more serious, thought crimes, which is rather frustrating topic.

Still, have to wonder what judges face looks like when they open a file and it says "Suspected of watching stylised animated 13 year old female have sexual relations with giant male member with several tentacle-like apendages with more male members attached on them. More investigation required, waiting for court approval."


PS: Yeah, Japan is actually pretty racist overall, just in somewhat different way than many western people know. It's not really the kind people may experience in the west.




Lol yeah i was almost going to type something like "but thanks for that, now we know!"

lol yeah no shit hey.

Yeah i mean i cbf going into it too much but the lack of immigration (population size and lack of space i know), Japanese only bars, clubs, baths, brothels, restaurants, etc
White people simply could NOT do any of this. Even if they wanted to. Even though you should be able to if you like in your own country.
Double standards and another example of "you're only racist oif you're white"


Yeah, sorry for derailing, but I just wanted to say that what I meant is that it's not really racism they practice in Japan, it's more of isolationism. In my, albeit limited experience, I never got a "We are superior because you are just <race>" vibe, it's more of a "You are not from around here, are you? Please don't speak to me if at all possible. *awkward silence*" -Outsider feeling intensifies-. Which, you know, makes sense in context of the culture and history. It's also tied more to a place than the people, but that might be a story for another time.

Either way, good luck with gay hunting then.
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
I don't believe totally but that was my first reaction
Posted 6/9/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


LaughedAtByTheGods wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/two-finnish-backpackers-found-themselves-in-a-living-nightmare-in-the-aussie-outback/news-story/20b6f2493de34e970bcc5097e81a0f88

Even these two Finnish backpackers experienced racism first hand. If I were not White and from England/USA, I wouldn't venture outside of the main cities, to be honest.


Aren't Finnish people white? Also, I'm not sure this could be classified as racism. I haven't any bad experiences with rural Victoria myself.


I assume they made fun of those girls' accent and different cultural customs. I believe this is known as internal racism.

There's also internal racism within non-White groups, especially regarding the difference in skin tone color, just ask Asians and Blacks.
Posted 6/9/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


LaughedAtByTheGods wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:


summerbeat wrote:

but beside this , australia are quite racist too ?


Australia is a multicultural country, there is a few bad eggs of course but isn't that the same with anywhere?


From what I see, it's only multicultural in the main cities, the majority of it is not.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/two-finnish-backpackers-found-themselves-in-a-living-nightmare-in-the-aussie-outback/news-story/20b6f2493de34e970bcc5097e81a0f88

Even these two Finnish backpackers experienced racism first hand. If I were not White and from England/USA, I wouldn't venture outside of the main cities, to be honest.


LMAO. Well i work with shit loads of Asians, from Indians to Vietnamese to Cambodian to etc and all kinds of Europeans and Africans also.
Australia is extremely multi cultural. In the cities you see just as many if not more Asians than whites, there's mostly Chinese and Vietnames in my city and Indians but many many types of Asians.
I've heard you get more Koreans and Japanese in certian states.
Lots of Maori and torren state islanders also.
I live in South Australia but when i went to Melbourne i couldn't believe how non white it was.
And in my recent times we have lots of black people now. Meaning Africans. Of course there are the Aboriginal people.
We slowly getting more and more Arabs/middle eatern people now also. In my city and in Melbourne there is a China town.
The old area i grew up in is basically Afighanistan now. All shops with Arabic writting.
I cant speak for the small country towns, maybe they're all white? But alot of Aborigines live out in those sort of places also. In the outback and that.
In my current neighbourhood there are alot of Africans and Aboriginies and Muslims/middle eatern people and There are two Asian food places pretty much on my street.
There are more Indian restaurants than fish n chip shops now a days.
Shit i dont feel safe being white sometimes. :P


If you read what I wrote, I said main cities are multicultural...

Also, you are White, of course you wouldn't be able to tell if there's racism or not, because you won't experience it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.