First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You're at the gates of Heaven, and God asks you, "Why should I let you in?" What do you reply?
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 7/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


LaughedAtByTheGods wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


LaughedAtByTheGods wrote:

Take me back to the psych ward.


Can i join you please? I think i need it.
Please


Of course you can, there's room here for all of us who hear voices in our head or hallucinate.


They have Quetiapine and Sertraline? + some Paroxetine?


You have an obsession with -ine words.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 7/13/16
Obsession? No i am perfectly normawioqjda<s,dl!
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
I'll know what to say
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
Well, I mean, you invited me. This whole death thing was your idea in the first place, after all. It's not like I hopped on the flying nimbus, zipped on up here, and showed up at your gates out of the blue. There I was minding my own business when suddenly you brought me here, that's how it went. It would be rude to invite someone over and then refuse to even let them in, don't you think? And I can't help but notice you haven't offered me a snack or cool beverage yet. What did your mother teach you when you were just a god with a little "g", I ask you? Not manners, that much is readily apparent.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 7/13/16
What kind of fool thinks that anything they say will change God's mind? Or that indeed anything need be said at all. The man is GOD after all.Pretty sure he knows my life story about as well as I do, maybe even better since ya know memories aren't exactly a cloud server.
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

stealyourface wrote:

I'm the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC's should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won't stop rockin' till I retire



You're going to quote Run-DMC? It might work because they are pretty tight.
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
Because I am your child and you love me.
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
I wouldn't answer. If he really is the God so many people believe in then he knows everything. Not just about my past, he should also know what my answer would be. If he still asks why he should let me in then he isn't the God people believe in. Therefor I would ask him who he is instead of giving him an answer.

By the way I'm not religious.
3515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

Markest1 wrote:


stealyourface wrote:

I'm the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC's should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won't stop rockin' till I retire



You're going to quote Run-DMC? It might work because they are pretty tight.


true, some of my favorite hip hop next to beastie boys

35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

Ranwolf wrote:

What kind of fool thinks that anything they say will change God's mind? Or that indeed anything need be said at all. The man is GOD after all.Pretty sure he knows my life story about as well as I do, maybe even better since ya know memories aren't exactly a cloud server.


Which is why I would choose to make a joke out of the whole encounter. I'm sure after all the bouts of people bowing and scraping or submitting an endless list of complaints God might appreciate someone with a sense of humour every now and again.
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

stealyourface wrote:


Markest1 wrote:


stealyourface wrote:

I'm the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC's should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won't stop rockin' till I retire



You're going to quote Run-DMC? It might work because they are pretty tight.


true, some of my favorite hip hop next to beastie boys



Man you just don't know I could hold a whole discussion on Rap it's beginnings, workings, and samplings.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 6/7/16
I used to be Shintoist. I converted about 5 years ago. We're definitely a minority. In fact, Japan is even less Christian than many Muslim countries. God is not this big scary being people depict him out to be. Nor is he going to just turn anyone away. If you are willing to know him, as it's said, salvation through Christ is the only way. He doesn't expect any of us to be perfect. It's impossible to be. It's that simple. You deny him he denies you. It's not about the good deeds you do in life, or bad deeds. If you willfully commit sin, that also won't deem you to eternal damnation. salvation is the key. God knows when we're sincere and when we're not. The churches are not very big in Japan if you do find them, unless you go to the St. Mary's Cathedral in Tokyo. It's one of the largest in the world. 40,000 square feet. God condemns phony Christians just as much as those who deny him. Which those phonies make Christians like me, look bad. At this point, I don't believe God would turn me away. My grandparents are/were very devout Christians. Grandpa is not alive anymore though.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/16


1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

BlueOni wrote:

Which is why I would choose to make a joke out of the whole encounter. I'm sure after all the bouts of people bowing and scraping or submitting an endless list of complaints God might appreciate someone with a sense of humour every now and again.


Unless you're dealing with the Old Testament version of God. In which case he's probably going to take the whole thing REALLY personally and smite your homeland.
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 6/7/16

Gunsmith_Girl wrote:

I used to be Shintoist. I converted about 5 years ago. We're definitely a minority. In fact, Japan is even less Christian than many Muslim countries. God is not this big scary being people depict him out to be. Nor is he going to just turn anyone away. If you are willing to know him, as it's said, salvation through Christ is the only way. He doesn't expect any of us to be perfect. It's impossible to be. It's that simple. You deny him he denies you. It's not about the good deeds you do in life, or bad deeds. If you willfully commit sin, that also won't deem you to eternal damnation. salvation is the key. God knows when we're sincere and when we're not. The churches are not very big in Japan if you do find them, unless you go to the St. Mary's Cathedral in Tokyo. It's one of the largest in the world. 40,000 square feet. God condemns phony Christians just as much as those who deny him. Which those phonies make Christians like me, look bad. At this point, I don't believe God would turn me away. My grandparents are/were very devout Christians. Grandpa is not alive anymore though.


^This I fully agree with God will not turn you away as long as you don't curse and mock his name and he would welcome all of us if we were all to get saved for he sacrificed his only son for our sake and bought us back with the blood of Jesus and we were made in his image. I fully believe that Jesus died on Calvary cross for my sake and the sake of other saints and nobody can tell me otherwise.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.