First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you stop from being boring?
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/16
Deleted a ton of off-topic quarreling between KarenAraragi and SirJamesalot which resulted in a two missing pages (stupid bug.) To see those pages follow these links:

/forumtopic-954517/how-do-you-stop-from-being-boring?pg=5

/forumtopic-954517/how-do-you-stop-from-being-boring?pg=6
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 6/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

So multiple people have stopped talking to me lately because im boring and its really just left me depressed and wondering what do you other guys do so you aren't boring?

I don't know what to do apparently being myself bores others




You don't come across as especially boring to me. I also consider myself to be pretty boring these days, but that tends to result in me pulling away from others more than them pulling away from me. (Same end result though.)

I don't have any advice, but I think others have said some good things here.

BTW, since this is a personal thread that seems to be focused on getting advice I've moved it to the Advice, Info, Recommendations forum. To see some of the replies that ended up on invisible pages, see the links in my prior post.
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Elynne06 wrote:

Not trying to offend, just enjoying the debate ;)


I am not offended. I still stand by what I say regardless. But the comments on my end was getting fuck.


I'm not sure what you meant by that, but if it was that the quote pyramid s between the two of you were breaking who said what please let me know. I cleaned up the pyramids, but if there are mistakes in who said what, please let me know.


(Apologies all for the triple post. It will probably help us catch up to the invisible pages faster, and they seem distinct enough that making them separate posts made some sense, I think)
Posted 6/7/16 , edited 6/7/16

lorreen wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Elynne06 wrote:

Not trying to offend, just enjoying the debate ;)


I am not offended. I still stand by what I say regardless. But the comments on my end was getting fuck.


I'm not sure what you meant by that, but if it was that the quote pyramid s between the two of you were breaking who said what please let me know. I cleaned up the pyramids, but if there are mistakes in who said what, please let me know.


(Apologies all for the triple post. It will probably help us catch up to the invisible pages faster, and they seem distinct enough that making them separate posts made some sense, I think)




Bug or something. You know how you put words but get messed up with the quoting. I meant that
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Bug or something. You know how you put words but get messed up with the quoting. I meant that


Yeah, sometimes happens with mismatched bbcode tags.

Please check the two pages I linked to to see if when I trimmed the quotes I ended up putting the quotes with the wrong person
Posted 6/7/16

lorreen wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Bug or something. You know how you put words but get messed up with the quoting. I meant that


Yeah, sometimes happens with mismatched bbcode tags.

Please check the two pages I linked to to see if when I trimmed the quotes I ended up putting the quotes with the wrong person


Yeah, everything looks fine too me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.