First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Why are you single?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

stars201 wrote:

Because no one has swept me off my feet and vice versa


I mean.....I have a broom. I can smack you with it, if that's what you really want.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

stars201 wrote:
Because no one has swept me off my feet and vice versa
to be fair... stars are quite far away...

11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Nalaniel wrote:


flipmane wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I got a lot of issues that I have to take care of before looking for a significant other.


U dnt have issues n i like u be nice to me


No.


Why you no be nice?
38996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16


No.... just.... no.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16

thekevin4 wrote:
No.... just.... no.
Yes... oh ... yes
so are you single now?

4110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
o.O
38996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:
No.... just.... no.
Yes... oh ... yes
so are you single now?



628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
Because I'm an anti-social shut in.
17602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

flipmane wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


flipmane wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I got a lot of issues that I have to take care of before looking for a significant other.


U dnt have issues n i like u be nice to me


No.


Why you no be nice?


Well, there is not much fun in being nice to you. I like having fun.
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Nalaniel wrote:


flipmane wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


flipmane wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I got a lot of issues that I have to take care of before looking for a significant other.


U dnt have issues n i like u be nice to me


No.


Why you no be nice?


Well, there is not much fun in being nice to you. I like having fun.


If you continue down this dangerous road, there will be a spanking in the end.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

thekevin4 wrote:
I thought you was all



17602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

flipmane wrote:

If you continue down this dangerous road, there will be a spanking in the end.


Are you threatening me?
9514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
Why is Nalaniel so popular among men?
20839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/6/16

Nalaniel wrote:


flipmane wrote:

If you continue down this dangerous road, there will be a spanking in the end.


Are you threatening me?


*pokes Nalas belly* we torturing Nala guys?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
Why is Nalaniel so popular among men?


that?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.