First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Do You Click More Often To Go To CR Women's Profiles?
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:



No? no? but if pv does it! everyone must.


nah i aint a PV fan , we cool , but nah


okaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, but pv is best pony.

6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
No. The only time I check profiles is after being on forums for a while. I rather be friends with the ladies here so they don't feel disgusted. Like with PrinceJudar reason for being friend is she is very intelligent. You PV is to get my laughs.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:



No? no? but if pv does it! everyone must.


nah i aint a PV fan , we cool , but nah


okaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, but pv is best pony.



*shakes head in disappointment* i thought better of you
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:



No? no? but if pv does it! everyone must.


nah i aint a PV fan , we cool , but nah


okaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, but pv is best pony.



*shakes head in disappointment* i thought better of you


okai. I am cat(I said horse but i dont like mlp...). I like ice cream. better?
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16


cat girls are fuckin cute af xD , yes thats better
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:




Edit: I tried to put a spoiler here but i failed.

6315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hongdae
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
Usually only click on someones profile if they have an anime, manga, or some other interesting topic I want to know more about
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:




Edit: I tried to put a spoiler here but i failed.


Ma man! 10/10 , i think we both should be cat girls

8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:




Edit: I tried to put a spoiler here but i failed.


Ma man! 10/10 , i think we both should be cat girls



Dat one was adorable!
Saved to my C:\
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:




Edit: I tried to put a spoiler here but i failed.


Ma man! 10/10 , i think we both should be cat girls



Dat one was adorable!
Saved to my C:\

Whats your thoughts about loli's
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16


Edit: I tried to put a spoiler here but i failed.


Ma man! 10/10 , i think we both should be cat girls



Dat one was adorable!
Saved to my C:\

Whats your thoughts about loli's



Lolis? Those big eyed meows?
Love them, really want to hug one.


Edit: Spoiler failed again.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
[q

Ma man! 10/10 , i think we both should be cat girls



Dat one was adorable!
Saved to my C:\

Whats your thoughts about loli's



Lolis? Those big eyed meows?
Love them, really want to hug one.


Edit: Spoiler failed again.

My favourite loli would have to be Mine from Akame ga Kill
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16 , edited 6/6/16


Dat one was adorable!
Saved to my C:\

Whats your thoughts about loli's



Lolis? Those big eyed meows?
Love them, really want to hug one.


Edit: Spoiler failed again.

My favourite loli would have to be Mine from Akame ga Kill

2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/6/16

Razzalax wrote:



Dat one was adorable!
Saved to my C:\

Whats your thoughts about loli's



Lolis? Those big eyed meows?
Love them, really want to hug one.


Edit: Spoiler failed again.

My favourite loli would have to be Mine from Akame ga Kill



20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/6/16
Nope.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.