First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Angel Heart
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / national city,CA
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 2/11/08
Just wondering why only few people watch that anime...i just want to tell you guys...better dont miss that anime..^___^

when i saw the replies from that anime..not too much reply but they all love it...

hmm.. i just want to encourage you guys to watch it...watch 1-3 episode 1st..and u will not like it..blame me for ur time...

im in episode 26 right now..and every episode is the best...


Title: ANGEL HEART
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
tha's why its call underrated anime. most causal anime veiwer only watch cheeszy main stream anime like bleach and naruto...

anyways, u should watch CITY HUNTER season 1,2,3, and 91. that's where it all started. Angel Heart is just the spin-off series. its uses the main character, but sum main cast are missing from the series... for example Umibozu actually had a partner names Mika. Mika is the original owner of the Cat's Eye Cafe.

another difference in Angel Heart is that they completely change the way how Saeba Ryo met Makimaru Karoi met, and they change other major plot lines.

even though there where major changes in this series, i still enjoyed watching this sereis very much. i also like to point out that Angel Heart's reputation lives up to the original series of CITY HUNTER !!!
Posted 4/4/08
hmm, thanks for the recommendation.
Posted 4/4/08
ah the underrated anime of the world they need more love! I have seen the series It's really good my favorite character is Ryo (he was awesome in City Hunter as well) always running after the girls lol.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
lol, i dont even know why i brought this thread back up lol, its been almost 2 months since the thread starter hosted it lol... i guess when ur bored, u'll do nething to kill ur boredom ...
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
never heard of it....any summary???
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
um its ok i may take the time to watch it. thanks
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

veena_725 wrote:

never heard of it....any summary???


well i guess i can answer u.

the story starts off about a girl (age 16, codename-Glass Heart), she is basically a hitWOMEN, who assinates people that the organization wants her to kill. the problem is that everytime she assinates a person, a part of her soul breaks. until one day she couldnt take it nemore so she decide to kill herself by jumping off a building.

since Glass Heart is a important "tool" to this organization, they didnt want her to die. so they stole a heart and decided to do a heart transplatn operation to save her life. the operation was a success, but there was a major problem, Glass Heart wouldnt wake up... In Glass Heart mind, she telling herself that she wants to die and be free, but everytime she saying that she hears a women's voice telling her to keep on living. suddenly she is expericening a dream through the eyes a another women (heart donor) being with this mysterouis yet warm and charming man. she then expericence another dream seeing the women getting into a car accident and dying.

Glass Heart then see a cloudy womens figure approach in front of her (this is still in her mind by the way) the mysterous womens gives embraces her telling to live on for the both of them. Glass Heart finally wakes up and escapes the facility and away from the organization. She then decides to meet the man that was with the women no matter what. Later she discover the man was name Saeba Ryo. Saeba Ryo was also known as City Hunter, he is one of the TOP sweepers in the underworld.

Thats it for the introduction i think lol.
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Sounds intresting yet another to add to a long list of want to see's lol some day
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

andydono wrote:


veena_725 wrote:

never heard of it....any summary???


well i guess i can answer u.

the story starts off about a girl (age 16, codename-Glass Heart), she is basically a hitWOMEN, who assinates people that the organization wants her to kill. the problem is that everytime she assinates a person, a part of her soul breaks. until one day she couldnt take it nemore so she decide to kill herself by jumping off a building.

since Glass Heart is a important "tool" to this organization, they didnt want her to die. so they stole a heart and decided to do a heart transplatn operation to save her life. the operation was a success, but there was a major problem, Glass Heart wouldnt wake up... In Glass Heart mind, she telling herself that she wants to die and be free, but everytime she saying that she hears a women's voice telling her to keep on living. suddenly she is expericening a dream through the eyes a another women (heart donor) being with this mysterouis yet warm and charming man. she then expericence another dream seeing the women getting into a car accident and dying.

Glass Heart finally suddenly see the cloudy womens figure in front of her (this is still in her mind by the way) the mysterous womens gives embraces her telling to live on for the both of them. Glass Heart finally wakes up and escapes the facility and away from the organization. She then decides to meet the man that was with the women no matter what. Later she discover the man was name Saeba Ryo. Saeba Ryo is also known as City Hunter, he is one of the TOP sweepers in the underworld.

Thats it for the introduction i think lol.


interesting....I might watch it
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

veena_725 wrote:

interesting....I might watch it


i swear to u and GOD, that this series is an extremely good at tear-jerking... u'll be crying non-stop...
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

andydono wrote:


veena_725 wrote:

interesting....I might watch it


i swear to u and GOD, that this series is an extremely good at tear-jerking... u'll be crying non-stop...


hahaha!!! I will I like drama type anime
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
angel heart the anime wasn't as good as i thought
coz city hunter was more funny
angel heart u get less hammer bashing saeba ryo
and i think the anime is shoter than the manga
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

killamoa wrote:

angel heart the anime wasn't as good as i thought
coz city hunter was more funny
angel heart u get less hammer bashing saeba ryo
and i think the anime is shoter than the manga


the original manga from shounen jump comics were about 35 volumes in total... i heard the manga was much more MATURE compare to the anime verision of CITY HUNTER. do u know ne sites that might host or let u download those 35 volumes. i've been looking for them for ages ...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/4/08
Reminds me a little bit of Black Cat, the sweeper/hit(wo)man part o_O
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.