First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Moonlight Masquerade
12838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/22/16
Fidgeting with her hands as she looked into the mirror at her reflection, her heart raced a mile a minute. Nervous was an understatement of the century as she tried to calm herself by inhaling and exhaling slowly. Her long, luscious , silver, snow white hair draped down her back, reaching the marbled floors of her room. Her eyes closed slowly as she steadied her breathing, not wanting to get a nervous anxiety attack. It had been years since she's actually talked with others beyond the walls of the Castle. She traveled here and there in Belladonna, but never for more than a few months. Even then, her travels were always routined as she couldn't venture onto the lands that was passed the Blue Roses domain. As her eyes fluttered open, her crystal, blue eyes sparkled under the moon light as the moon's ray shined through her window, illuminating her
bedroom. It was the only light she required during the night time as she immersed herself under the moon's shine and if not the moon, then the star lit sky. As much as she adored the darkness and what the peaceful and fresh breeze of what night brings, she was also curious of the bustling, noise of the city in Belladonna and beyond the walls of the Kingdom. Tonight was her chance. . . her chance at ever wanting to soar across the Kingdom. She knew the Four Roses would attend the Ball, however, she didn't know who would each individual would be. Quite a mystery, but she loved mystery and seeking out answers. What would the event bring? Excitement coursed through her frame as she stared into the mirror of her reflection. A widened smile graced her unblemished face as her pendant shined, allowing her porcelain skin to radiant even more with the jewel she wore.

Getting up from her seat, Artemas Van Luia gracefully walked across her room to look at herself in her full body mirror, wanting to see what beautiful gown she was wearing that seemed to perfectly fit her to the tee. The design was simple, just the way she liked it, but with a mixture of different shades of blue. Her hair was up, though gradual pieces of her hair fell from the elegant bun her Helper had done for her. Twirling around, Artemas giggled slightly as she moved around in her dress. When was the last time she dressed up? More or less the gown was gorgeous! However, at the sound of a loud noise outside of the Castle, Artemas titled her head to the side as she walked towards her balcony, looking down below. The vibration of the window caused her to narrow her eyes as she wondered who was the person making all that noise. Nevertheless, she placed a hand on the ledge of the balcony as she leaned over to get a better look at the person who was getting off of the motorcyle. Motorcycle? Interesting. Curiouser and Curiouser. Deciding it was time that she made her appearance to the ball, Artemas quickly got her mask and placed it on her face, being careful to not mess up her hair.

Deciding to put a mysterious front, Artemas decided to walk down the other Quarters where the workers of the Castle normally walk in and out of, wanting to hide her identity as the Princess of the Blue Roses. However, despite her dress being all Blue, she wondered if anyone would pick up on the fact that she really was from the Blue Roses and not just well . . wearing the color Blue to distract them and 'cause them to wonder. However, she hoped she was able to psychologically confuse their reasoning. As she walked the hallways of the Kingdom, she heard the classical music that echoed the ballroom only to find Announcer. Quickly making her way to him, she whispered in his ears, "Ah! There's no need to announce me." She spoke quickly as she entered the ballroom. Her mouth widened in surprise and awe as her eyes lit up the moment she walked in. There were so many people! She wondered what kind of people had arrived, but nevertheless, Artemas decided to wander around the Ballroom, taking in the atmosphere and everyone in it. But, before she knew it, she found herself tripping over thin air, only to bump behind the man that stood in the middle of the ball room. "Good job, you klutz!" Artemas scolded to herself as she quickly took a step back, slightly rubbing her nose. "I'm so sorry!" She quickly exclaimed, trying to fix her attire and herself before the man before her turned around. "I sort of have a habit of bumping and tripping over things." Artemas laughed softly to herself. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned.

Attire [she is wearing a blue mask]:
[Her hair is still silver white]
Member
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
*As Maurice took mental notes of the guests, he couldn't believe everyone took the whole masquerade theme to heart. He was the only one who did not come with a mask. Why should he? He wasn't putting in work. Then, as stood there, thinking, he felt a very slight bump. As he turned to face the person who bumped into him, he was in awe. She was beautiful. Hearing her mousey voice as they locked eyes made him skip a heart beat. He must've had a very dumb look in his face at that moment. He quickly collected himself mentally and answered her. "Nah, it's cool. We all make mistakes, right? I'm alright, how about you? You good?" His voice was deep and full of confidence. "By the way, my name is Maurice."
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

Hirata88 wrote:






"Quin?...that's it?...that's an odd name.." Thought the count, as he still holding her hand, something bothering him..but then he shrugged off, he then introduced himself truthfully.."The name's Varius von Strallvania, at your service..you can call me Varius or Vee for short..or either both" he playfully grins, and then the vampire count ask the unexpected.."Your looks seem vaguely familiar...are you sure your name's Quin?.." he warmly smiles again behind his mask..


Sera didn't want anyone to know her weakness during the full moon, so she finally decided to just try and give herself/Quin a different life. She simply nodded with a small smile on her face. "Well then Vee, my looks must be very much common in your land. I came from the yellow Rose." She had to state that she was from windohym since she was human for now, she might as well try to act and be one for the next 12 hours
Member
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16



the vampire count heartily laughs, "Every Rose are welcome here, except people don't do commotion here..." he then looks around the ball, some of the couples start to dance...and Varius begin to fidgeting, Liam who is at his side clears his throat, until the count turns to him in confusion..the manservant tilted his head to the music means he suggest Varius and Quin would like to dance...the vampire count nervously turns back to the white haired girl, "W-would you like to dance with me?" the vampire hesitates by holding both of Quin's hands..hoping she would accept..
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

Hirata88 wrote:




the vampire count heartily laughs, "Every Rose are welcome here, except people don't do commotion here..." he then looks around the ball, some of the couples start to dance...and Varius begin to fidgeting, Liam who is at his side clears his throat, until the count turns to him in confusion..the manservant tilted his head to the music means he suggest Varius and Quin would like to dance...the vampire count nervously turns back to the white haired girl, "W-would you like to dance with me?" the vampire hesitates by holding both of Quin's hands..hoping she would accept..


'is it even okay for me to dance while the queen is bored?' Sera asked in her mind and thought of what would the queen think if she discovers that she rejected the offer of the king's cousin. She gently nodded. "Sure." she shyly replied. As they slowly walked towards the dance floor, she immediately noticed the queen dancing with a stranger. 'oh, good, she's not bored.' she thought
Member
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16



the count smiles warmly and start guiding Quin through the center of the ball, the vampire count nods at his manservant, Liam as he wants to order something...Liam goes to the orchestral band, and the conductor nods and shouts to his band, "Mystos Mountains!"..he then starts playing...Varius however turns facing the girl, holding her right hand while the other around her waist.."Do you like gothic waltz?...you will be enchanted by it.." he whispers inches from Quin's face..then the music starts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX89yDhOxY4
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
Sera started to listen to the music and danced with him at the same time. "It has a fast harmony." She sheepishly replied looking up at the count. "I'm not really quite familiar with music, so I do apologize if there are things that im not familiar-" she cut her statement before realizing that humans do listen to music, now she had to come up of an idea why she wasn't into music. she cursed herself in her mind as she continued. "Not that im not familiar..umm I guess Im not really into music."
Member
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16



Varius smiles a little as he understands what she meant.."it's alright...music sometimes can soothe one' soul...once you hear it..it can be like a trance...like falling into dreams..." he is guiding Quin to dance as well as other couples dance within that music..after it takes forever, the both couple had their chatting off sorts..the vampire had enough, he doesn't want any more pretending acts as he opens his mask, revealing his handsome, pale face.."Please open your mask, Quin...or should i say, Sera?" Varius is now looking at her eyes pleadingly, staring into her soul within her lavender mask...
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

Hirata88 wrote:




Varius smiles a little as he understands what she meant.."it's alright...music sometimes can soothe one' soul...once you hear it..it can be like a trance...like falling into dreams..." he is guiding Quin to dance as well as other couples dance within that music..after it takes forever, the both couple had their chatting off sorts..the vampire had enough, he doesn't want any more pretending acts as he opens his mask, revealing his handsome, pale face.."Please open your mask, Quin...or should i say, Sera?" Varius is now looking at her eyes pleadingly, staring into her soul within her lavender mask...


Sera cleared her throat and started to think of an alternative to not reveal vulnerability. But time was rushing out, she looked down and took off her lavender mask as she raised her head looking at him with her blue eyes. "Is it that easy to recognize me? or have you been reading my thoughts?" Sera frowned as she held on her mask.
Member
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16




Varius looks down sheepishly..."Weeelll...yeah, i did reading some of your thoughts, but mostly..." he begin to move close enough to her and whispers.."Mostly, it's because of your voice..." he, without an instinct is caressing one of Sera's white hair....he looks down again the girl."Is this really you?...your hands are warm, soft..." he then starts to blush after saying that...
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

Hirata88 wrote:





Varius looks down sheepishly..."Weeelll...yeah, i did reading some of your thoughts, but mostly..." he begin to move close enough to her and whispers.."Mostly, it's because of your voice..." he, without an instinct is caressing one of Sera's white hair....he looks down again the girl."Is this really you?...your hands are warm, soft..." he then starts to blush after saying that...


Her usual look was a 13 year old, brunette blind girl but tonight, since her powers are sealed, her illusion of having people think that she was 13 years old was gone thus she looked 20 years of age. Sera frowned as she sighed. "This is who I am for the next 10 hours.. I'm human." she paused before looking up at him trying to smile. "Atleast I can see."
Member
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16




"You seems doesn't like to be your current appearance..." the vampire count tilt his head in confusion but then he gives a grinning smile, "You look wonderful and beautiful in this form....well, in human way, and you can see...it truly a special gift." the vampire is trying not to hurt her feelings..
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

Hirata88 wrote:





"You seems doesn't like to be your current appearance..." the vampire count tilt his head in confusion but then he gives a grinning smile, "You look wonderful and beautiful in this form....well, in human way, and you can see...it truly a special gift." the vampire is trying not to hurt her feelings..


"Once people will know that I lose my powers during the full moon, they might take advantage of this and hurt the queen" Sera clenched her fist as she looked up at him and then bit her lip. "you can say that I'm the queen's ultimate stalker." she sheepishly responded. She was right, since she has always traced the queen's every move. "Though, I can't read her mind.." she spouted slightly
Member
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16





Varius gripping Sera's hands tightly, assuring her with soft voice.."Hey, at least give the queen some space and freedom...look at her majesty.." the both couple turn their heads to their queen, still dancing with a stranger..the count turns back to Sera, staring her eyes intently.."We have various types of vulnerability..it doesn't mean we have to be weak...and you have shown your protectiveness for your queen..but you can't control all the time for protecting your love ones.." he tries to reminiscence from his dark past...
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

Hirata88 wrote:






Varius gripping Sera's hands tightly, assuring her with soft voice.."Hey, at least give the queen some space and freedom...look at her majesty.." the both couple turn their heads to their queen, still dancing with a stranger..the count turns back to Sera, staring her eyes intently.."We have various types of vulnerability..it doesn't mean we have to be weak...and you have shown your protectiveness for your queen..but you can't control all the time for protecting your love ones.." he tries to reminiscence from his dark past...


"But.." Sera frowned and tried to understand what he said. He did made a clear point and then she started to think what if the queen would end up with that stranger what would happen to the king, she started to over think again. She then shook her head and tried to think straight. "I think i'll agree with you for now.." she smiled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.