First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
How To Tell Transgender Women and Cisgender Women Apart?
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
9470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/9/16


I approve of that picture.
Fabulous.
27193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

runec wrote:

Thats a lot of words just to say "I fell for it and my sexuality feels threatened"

;p





Fuckin' savage.
77239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

Hrafna wrote:

WTF is cisgender?

Wait. Forget I asked. No, I don't want to hear it. Nope. Nope. Nope.


OEM
9470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

WTF is cisgender?

Wait. Forget I asked. No, I don't want to hear it. Nope. Nope. Nope.


OEM


Original Equipment Manufacturer?

18177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

Hrafna wrote:

WTF is cisgender?

Wait. Forget I asked. No, I don't want to hear it. Nope. Nope. Nope.


what the kids call hetero nowadays.


With some of the surgery out there, unless you stripped someone down, I don't think you'd be able to tell a transgender person from a straight person.

Ejanss 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Adam's apple.
Man hands.
Penis.


Eyes.

Females of most mammal species are designed to look slightly more "childish" to inspire the male as protector, so natural females have the more child-like features of larger eyes, fuller lips, smaller chin, higher voice box, smaller overall build including the shoulders and hands, and smoother/more hairless skin.
The one thing that will discordantly spoil any TG or crossdresser's act is the harsh, smaller, "piggy" eyes of the male, which is why Lady Gaga wears those darn sunglasses everywhere he goes. (And why you can see it when he doesn't.)

Chins and lips can be fixed with plastic surgery (and btw, no anthropoid species has a bigger upper lip than a lower lip, just knock it off with the collagen, already), but most find out that the Windows of the Soul must be hidden with shades.
77239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/10/16

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Adam's apple.
Man hands.
Penis.


Eyes.

Females of most mammal species are designed to look slightly more "childish" to inspire the male as protector, so natural females have the more child-like features of larger eyes, fuller lips, smaller chin, smaller overall build including the shoulders and hands, and smoother/more hairless skin.
The one thing that will discordantly spoil any TG or crossdresser's act is the harsh, smaller, "piggy" eyes of the male, which is why Lady Gaga wears those darn sunglasses everywhere he goes. (And why you can see it when he doesn't.)

Chins and lips can be fixed with plastic surgery (and btw, no anthropoid species has a bigger upper lip than a lower lip, just knock it off with the collagen, already), but most find out that the Windows of the Soul must be hidden with shades.


(emphasis mine)

So you favour intelligent design Ejanss? I shouldn't be surprised.

Didn't know Lady Gaga was TG, Good for her. and funny her eyes look nice enough in her videos.

24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/10/16

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Adam's apple.
Man hands.
Penis.


Eyes.

Females of most mammal species are designed to look slightly more "childish" to inspire the male as protector, so natural females have the more child-like features of larger eyes, fuller lips, smaller chin, smaller overall build including the shoulders and hands, and smoother/more hairless skin.
The one thing that will discordantly spoil any TG or crossdresser's act is the harsh, smaller, "piggy" eyes of the male, which is why Lady Gaga wears those darn sunglasses everywhere he goes. (And why you can see it when he doesn't.)

Chins and lips can be fixed with plastic surgery (and btw, no anthropoid species has a bigger upper lip than a lower lip, just knock it off with the collagen, already), but most find out that the Windows of the Soul must be hidden with shades.


I thought that myth was debunked. Oh wait, it was about being a hermaphrodite!


Ejanss, I know you're an intelligent human being who probably hates celebrities, but you can't honesty believe this tabloid bullshit.
Ejanss 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:Ejanss, I know you're an intelligent human being who probably hates celebrities, but you can't honesty believe this tabloid bullshit.


I don't read tabloids, I just see him in every publicity shot opportunistically taking selfies with every other single real celebrity, and ACK!! A ready-made side-by-side comparison.
If you can't picture what I mean by "Piggy-male eyes", just look at some of the more recent shots where he's started taking the shades off.
https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/lady-gaga-jamie-lee-curtis-actors-on-actors.jpg?w=670
Ho-ly freakin'...

(It's also one of the running "poignant" plot devices on "Transparent" that Jeffrey Tambor's character is utterly unconvincing, but that's more because of the thinner/wider old-lady male lips that usually spoil it for those who don't go in for enhancement.)
24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/10/16

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:Ejanss, I know you're an intelligent human being who probably hates celebrities, but you can't honesty believe this tabloid bullshit.


I don't read tabloids, I just see him in every publicity shot opportunistically taking selfies with every other single real celebrity, and ACK!!
A ready-made side-by-side comparison.


We're talking about a celebrity who is an outspoken proponent of LGBT rights, in today's political climate, where the Republican front runner is not disgusted with Jenner. DO YOU REALLY HONESTY BELIEVE THIS BORDERLINE MEDIA CONSPIRACY?!
Ejanss 
16897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

I don't read tabloids, I just see him in every publicity shot opportunistically taking selfies with every other single real celebrity, and ACK!!
A ready-made side-by-side comparison.


We're talking about a celebrity who is an outspoken proponent of LGBT rights, in today's political climate, where the Republican front runner is not disgusted with Jenner. DO YOU REALLY HONESTY BELIEVE THIS BORDERLINE MEDIA CONSPIRACY?!


Really? I thought we were talking about whether or not he looks like a guy.
24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 6/9/16

Ejanss wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

I don't read tabloids, I just see him in every publicity shot opportunistically taking selfies with every other single real celebrity, and ACK!!
A ready-made side-by-side comparison.


We're talking about a celebrity who is an outspoken proponent of LGBT rights, in today's political climate, where the Republican front runner is not disgusted with Jenner. DO YOU REALLY HONESTY BELIEVE THIS BORDERLINE MEDIA CONSPIRACY?!


Really? I thought we were talking about whether or not he looks like a guy.


I'm not denying that fact though. Just the fact that she was actually born....a she.
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16
I don't even know if I've ever seen a transgender person before.
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:

I don't even know if I've ever seen a transgender person before.


If you've seen Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner before, you have.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.