First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply How To Tell Transgender Women and Cisgender Women Apart?
4280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:

I don't even know if I've ever seen a transgender person before.


If you've seen Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner before, you have.




I mean irl.
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

Rujikin wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:

Depending on the individual that you can't tell. There are strong female and male attributes (like a jawline) but even those are visible on people of the opposite gender but i feel like only trashbag people would look at someone and say "Hmm that girl has a strong chin, i bet she's a man. Let me go ask her" I'd suppose middle school kids would ask that though.


Thanks to all these trannys you almost have to ask just to be sure your not dating a dude.


Empathy....
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/10/16
Many are obvious, and I suspect it largely has to do with how expensive and/or out of reach thorough transitions can be.


As for me; I expect transgender people to, you know, tell other people at some point. I have this crazy notion that such things tend to pop up in conversations sooner or later.
39056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
I just use my Spidey-Sense, it tells me when there is a trap.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

lorreen wrote:

. . . One was the original title, which unintentionally implied that transgender women aren't women . . .

Awh. Freudian slips are nothing to get mad at someone over.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/10/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


lorreen wrote:

. . . One was the original title, which unintentionally implied that transgender women aren't women . . .

Awh. Freudian slips are nothing to get mad at someone over.


I just hate the term cisgendered due to my connotation with tumblrinas, nor did I known what it was.

Also, I find this comment highly insipid, coming from you. I expect better than for you to exploit my error for your self satisfaction that was, all in all, fucking minor, completely unintentional, and doesn't compare to my unequivocal stance on LGBT rights.

I hope we get off on better footing. :/


If not, screw you.
Posted 6/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So a certain forumer and I have come to a crossroads. One say they can identify transwomen, or males transitioning to females, and I doubt that claim. Though what if I'm wrong? Can anyone post pictures?

The criteria she posted was...


Adam's apple.
Man hands.
Penis.


Now ignoring penis, because it's too obvious an indicator (An really, you're not going to see everyone nude, even in a bathroom.) Is there anyway to reliably tell someone apart? I find the drag queen stereotype to be horribly outdated.\


Edit: I felt this was an appropriate thread for discussion as I greatly dislike the drag queen stereotype, and felt that advances have gone so far that it is near impossible to "tell" which I felt help create a stereotype of and against femininity that hurts people born women and transgender women.



I can tell. I have several ways of knowing. Though I not going to get in it. Reason being I cannot talk about it without sounding like an epic asshole. Sure I don't mind being an asshole but this is one those subject I rather keep things to myself. Since somebody is bound to be stupid and I will just get piss off at them. Also, I will not do PM on this PV. I just don't feel comfortable talking about this or even how to put in words without missing the mark.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

Awh. Freudian slips are nothing to get mad at someone over.


I just hate the term cisgendered due to my connotation with tumblrinas, nor did I known what it was.

Also, I find this comment highly insipid, coming from you. I expect better than for you to exploit my error for your self satisfaction that was, all in all, fucking minor, completely unintentional, and doesn't compare to my unequivocal stance on LGBT rights.

I hope we get off on better footing. :/


If not, screw you.

Relax. It was a tease.

We may not always get along, but you know that if I was trying to prove a point, it wouldn't be a "HAHA, I GOTCHA NOW!!" statement.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
Their voice I guess since trans people are "transforming" into the other sex
14777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

KarenAraragi wrote:I can tell. I have several ways of knowing. Though I not going to get in it. Reason being I cannot talk about it without sounding like an epic asshole. Sure I don't mind being an asshole but this is one those subject I rather keep things to myself. Since somebody is bound to be stupid and I will just get piss off at them. Also, I will not do PM on this PV. I just don't feel comfortable talking about this or even how to put in words without missing the mark.


Let's just put most of it under the category of "Overacting".
Most real women don't try as hard as the other kind who actually ARE trying too hard.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

Awh. Freudian slips are nothing to get mad at someone over.


I just hate the term cisgendered due to my connotation with tumblrinas, nor did I known what it was.

Also, I find this comment highly insipid, coming from you. I expect better than for you to exploit my error for your self satisfaction that was, all in all, fucking minor, completely unintentional, and doesn't compare to my unequivocal stance on LGBT rights.

I hope we get off on better footing. :/


If not, screw you.

Relax. It was a tease.

We may not always get along, but you know that if I was trying to prove a point, it wouldn't be a "HAHA, I GOTCHA NOW!!" statement.


Yeah, you ruined Maki for me a long time ago. There's no heading back. Maki worst girl.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Maki worst girl.

NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR.
Posted 6/9/16


What? Also PV AREN'T YOU BEING AWFULLY BLUNT THERE? I kinda mad right now at you. Excuse me I didn't know having a master degree is what defines intelligence. Excuse me but I think I am getting off the internet for today. Have a nice day PV.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

KarenAraragi wrote:



What? Also PV AREN'T YOU BEING AWFULLY BLUNT THERE? I kinda mad right now at you. Excuse me I didn't know having a master degree is what defines intelligence. Excuse me but I think I am getting off the internet for today. Have a nice day PV.


I'm sorry, I just got pissed off.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

What? Also PV AREN'T YOU BEING AWFULLY BLUNT THERE? I kinda mad right now at you. Excuse me I didn't know having a master degree is what defines intelligence. Excuse me but I think I am getting off the internet for today. Have a nice day PV.

He even attacked someone as pure and innocent as my Queen. Such insolence!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.