First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Ask weird questions thread
48498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
How do I mail myself to myself?
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:


HighRoller- wrote:

If I have a pitcher of water, and a pitcher of iced tea, after a few days of biking straight, how much lemonade should I pour for you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//////////////////////////


jyushimatsumatsuno wrote:

do people die if they are killed?


Only if a deathnote is present o:


That reminds me, never ever accept a yellow sno cone from a Yeti.




This thing looks adorable I think we can all agree on this

7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/16 , edited 6/9/16

BoobiesSprinkle wrote:

What's my name?


John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
What do I look like?
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

paul25454 wrote:

What do I look like?


JOHN CENA!
Posted 6/9/16

paul25454 wrote:


BoobiesSprinkle wrote:

What's my name?


John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt


His name is my name too!!!
173431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
why am i in such a pms bad mood !
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
Why do guys have nipples? Seems kinda useless.
15842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Online
Posted 6/9/16
Why does a bag of sugar need to list it's ingredients?
11226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/10/16
Why do we have a military branch made up entirely of people named Maureen?
9116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Is OP's hair soft like a unicorn's mane?


Maybe...


1stladyent wrote:

If Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers, how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?

If a Woodchuck could chuck all the wood a Woodchuck could chuck, how much wood COULD a Woodchuck chuck?


I need answers.

My life depends on it.


One pepper and one tree.
19036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

1stladyent wrote:

If Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers, how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?

If a Woodchuck could chuck all the wood a Woodchuck could chuck, how much wood COULD a Woodchuck chuck?


I need answers.

My life depends on it.


Peter Piper picked a "PECK" of pickled peppers - which is 2 gallons or 1/4 of a bushel.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A Woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

A flea and a fly were caught in a flue.
Said the flea, "Let us flee!"
Said the fly, "Let us fly!"
So they flew and they flew from the flue.
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

camay1997 wrote:

Why does a bag of sugar need to list it's ingredients?


Doesn't the same apply to water or no?
15842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Online
Posted 6/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


camay1997 wrote:

Why does a bag of sugar need to list it's ingredients?


Doesn't the same apply to water or no?


yes, and like frozen vegetables

43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

camay1997 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


camay1997 wrote:

Why does a bag of sugar need to list it's ingredients?


Doesn't the same apply to water or no?


yes, and like frozen vegetables



I agree with you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.