First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Girlfriend thread.
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Wales - That coun...
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
When you forever alone...
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
I need a girlfriend :(

20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I need a girlfriend :(



Pretty sure you don't need a girlfriend, I don't think anyone does, you just want a girlfriend

8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Iberjib wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I need a girlfriend :(



Pretty sure you don't need a girlfriend, I don't think anyone does, you just want a girlfriend



Shhhh! Dont say that loud!
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Iberjib wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I need a girlfriend :(



Pretty sure you don't need a girlfriend, I don't think anyone does, you just want a girlfriend



Shhhh! Dont say that loud!


But you already have Lefty and Righty. Are you sure you have the balls to hande a third one?!
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:

But you already have Lefty and Righty. Are you sure you have the balls to hande a third one?!


WAT?

Edit: You mean hands?

17120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
What even is this thread
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

M-chann wrote:

What even is this thread


The most fabulous thread you will ever see.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

D: What do you mean?



I'm sort of proud of you for ending that comment with a desperate plea for love... Sort of.

5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin

WAT?

Edit: You mean hands?



Well, unless you are one of those people who can bend their legs in weird angles, yes, I meant hands. :D


2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

M-chann wrote:

What even is this thread


Essentially my thoughts, albeit put more... honestly.

2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:

Well, unless you are one of those people who can bend their legs in weird angles, yes, I meant hands. :D




Excellent work. Congratulations, you're my new favourite CR user.

Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/17/16
I'm too good for this thread, so I'm making a post saying I'm too good for this thread, in an attempt to make myself appear as if I'm too good for this thread.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin

WAT?

Edit: You mean hands?



Well, unless you are one of those people who can bend their legs in weird angles, yes, I meant hands. :D







Hrafna wrote:

I'm too good for this thread, so I'm making a post saying I'm too good for this thread, in an attempt to make myself appear as if I'm too good for this thread.


Posted 6/10/16

DazaiShinju wrote:

you're my new favourite CR user.

NEW favorite CR user? How many "favorite" CR users have you been with?! By the sound of it, you are a slut who jumps from "favorite" CR user to "favorite" CR user all the time. Can you even remember your last "favorite" CR user, hmm? Tsh, that's what I thought. You women are all the same.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.