First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply One thing you thought you could never do...but did
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
Coming out to people.
I had this idea in my head I was gonna be closeted forever.


50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/9/16

ForCom5 wrote:

Traveling! It used to seem so expensive, but now that I work full time, it's a breeze!

I've been to New York twice, New Jersey once, and Orlando around three times!

Traveling is simply the best, and I urge everyone I meet to try and travel to somewhere unfamiliar. It's truly life-changing.


Traveling is awesome! This year I've been to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
It ps great fun seeing new things and experiencing another place.
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MN
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
beating my depression and most of my passed problems that used to weigh me down, now everything going smoothly and i feel like it can only get better the more i try also never thought i could get out of bronze in league of legends
11667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
ring muscle ups!!

13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/9/16


Congratulations, though your form looks a little rough.
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
make my profile purple @@;;

I prefer the color blue but Coconut's color scheme made me do it ;c
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
Be alive.

11667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

gornotck wrote:



Congratulations, though your form looks a little rough.


oh that's not me xD just an example of what ring muscle ups are
Posted 6/10/16
quit smoking most of high school I smoked with help from friends I quit
2656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Coming out to people.
I had this idea in my head I was gonna be closeted forever.




Good for you. It's always seemed mad to me that there's still an issue for some people. After all, who really cares what anyone else does in the bedroom? I hope it opened things up for you!


I never thought I'd have the balls to put myself out there as an actor... now it's my job!


75450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
Become who I am, openly and publicly. And especially retain friendships, family and other social contacts.
17712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

ForCom5 wrote:

Quite true, as a job it becomes something different, "work." Ew. Work sucks, but for leisure, it is ohso very enjoyable. I once spent the entire day laying in the grass in Central Park with food and water I brought. It was quite likely one of the most relaxing days of my life.
I work full time and i still think traveling is expensive. Maybe my salary isn't large enough(or i'm not experienced enough?)

But I love the work I do, I don't even mind coming to work early or staying later
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

FlyinDumpling wrote:


ForCom5 wrote:

Quite true, as a job it becomes something different, "work." Ew. Work sucks, but for leisure, it is ohso very enjoyable. I once spent the entire day laying in the grass in Central Park with food and water I brought. It was quite likely one of the most relaxing days of my life.
I work full time and i still think traveling is expensive. Maybe my salary isn't large enough(or i'm not experienced enough?)

But I love the work I do, I don't even mind coming to work early or staying later


Granted, my expenditures are kept really low because I live pretty frugally if I do say so myself. I don't own a car, just a scooter, and will sooner plunk down $100 to travel to NYC than $60 on the newest Call of Duty , but that's just me.
17736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
Go to university at my age
17712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

ForCom5 wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:


ForCom5 wrote:

Quite true, as a job it becomes something different, "work." Ew. Work sucks, but for leisure, it is ohso very enjoyable. I once spent the entire day laying in the grass in Central Park with food and water I brought. It was quite likely one of the most relaxing days of my life.
I work full time and i still think traveling is expensive. Maybe my salary isn't large enough(or i'm not experienced enough?)

But I love the work I do, I don't even mind coming to work early or staying later


Granted, my expenditures are kept really low because I live pretty frugally if I do say so myself. I don't own a car, just a scooter, and will sooner plunk down $100 to travel to NYC than $60 on the newest Call of Duty , but that's just me.
i would say so too.....since I live with my family

A scooter huh....fancy. Next time you visit NYC, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for for a poke ball looking individual with a construction hat riding a scooter
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.