First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Bag Junkie
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, are you a bag junkie? How bags do you have in total? Which bags do you have more of?

No plastic bags or paper bags shown please. No need for jokes.


My Turn:

I love bags! It doesn't matter what kind of bag I get as long as it's pretty in my eyes. From purses to messenger bags, I love them all. I like to think of myself as a bag whore because I'm always collecting bags. I have too many bags to count but I plan on getting rid of some. But I might buy more when I get the funds. I also have a thing for wallets too but it's not as strong as my love for bags.

Enjoy!!!
Werina 
205497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
no, im not
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
I have 1 plastic bag.

42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I have 1 plastic bag.



You mean you have a backpack. You seem like a backpack kind of guy.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Werina wrote:

no, im not


Do you at least have one bag?
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I have 1 plastic bag.



You mean you have a backpack. You seem like a backpack kind of guy.


I have 1 backpack yes, but also a plastic bag.
Edit: How can you see that i am a backpack guy?
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
I used to have a backpack, it was pretty worn out so I threw it away a few years ago.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I have 1 plastic bag.



You mean you have a backpack. You seem like a backpack kind of guy.


I have 1 backpack yes, but also a plastic bag.
Edit: How can you see that i am a backpack guy?


I don't know. Just a guess I presume.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Iberjib wrote:

I used to have a backpack, it was pretty worn out so I threw it away a few years ago.


Are you going to buy a new one?
4490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
I loathe them. I blame my mother. She used to walk around with huge bags that could hold the entire world in it. When we were young children she even managed to fit a potty in it just in case we need to urinate when we were outdoors. We got embarrassed about it. I grew up determined not to be toting bags around as much as possible. Since coats and jackets get worn about half the year here pockets are enough. If not I'll take a small knapsack. I like my hands free. A few of them I made myself because I love arts and crafts. Sometimes I've made one for family or a friend. I haven't bought a bag in years except that souvenir I got when I was in Greece. I never include bags in my monthly budgets. I'll never be a bag collector and I couldn't care less over brand names.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

I have 1 plastic bag.



You mean you have a backpack. You seem like a backpack kind of guy.


I have 1 backpack yes, but also a plastic bag.
Edit: How can you see that i am a backpack guy?


I don't know. Just a guess I presume.


D: But But But!
Thats unforgiving! How could you just guess it!

42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

tkayt wrote:

I loathe them. I blame my mother. She used to walk around with huge bags that could hold the entire world in it. When we were young children she even managed to fit a potty in it just in case we need to urinate when we were outdoors. We got embarrassed about it. I grew up determined not to be toting bags around as much as possible. Since coats and jackets get worn about half the year here pockets are enough. If not I'll take a small knapsack. I like my hands free. A few of them I made myself because I love arts and crafts. Sometimes I've made one for family or a friend. I haven't bought a bag in years except that souvenir I got when I was in Greece. I never include bags in my monthly budgets. I'll never be a bag collector and I couldn't care less over brand names.


You don't have one bag that you use sometimes?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16


20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

I used to have a backpack, it was pretty worn out so I threw it away a few years ago.


Are you going to buy a new one?


I dunno, probably. I'm not in any rush though.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Iberjib wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

I used to have a backpack, it was pretty worn out so I threw it away a few years ago.


Are you going to buy a new one?


I dunno, probably. I'm not in any rush though.


Alright then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.