First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Fertility god with dick defect
9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
http://www.livescience.com/51206-penis-disorder-found-in-fertility-god-pompeii-portrait.html

So whats your opinion on this?

8239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?

Posted 6/10/16
I think that you have too much free time.
9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

1stladyent wrote:

Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?



Yes.


Xxanthar wrote:

I think that you have too much free time.


No. I want more.
5614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

http://www.livescience.com/51206-penis-disorder-found-in-fertility-god-pompeii-portrait.html

So whats your opinion on this?



So, I see you gave up on the whole girlfriend thing and turned to study ancient penises.
9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

http://www.livescience.com/51206-penis-disorder-found-in-fertility-god-pompeii-portrait.html

So whats your opinion on this?



So, I see you gave up on the whole girlfriend thing and turned to study ancient penises.


Ancient penises are higly interesting.


2656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

http://www.livescience.com/51206-penis-disorder-found-in-fertility-god-pompeii-portrait.html

So whats your opinion on this?



So, I see you gave up on the whole girlfriend thing and turned to study ancient penises.


This.

578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
The Romans considered a large penis to be laughable and of a non civilized person. A nice small to medium penis was desired.
9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

The Romans considered a large penis to be laughable and of a non civilized person. A nice small to medium penis was desired.


Fabulous!
20652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
In the anime and manga " The Virgin Witch Maria ", there is a character who is named after Priapus. He is a familiar created by Maria, but in spite of his namesake he has no penis because Maria doesn't know what one looks like.
5614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

The Romans considered a large penis to be laughable and of a non civilized person. A nice small to medium penis was desired.


Fabulous!


-wishing to be an ancient Roman intensifies-

9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

The Romans considered a large penis to be laughable and of a non civilized person. A nice small to medium penis was desired.


Fabulous!


-wishing to be an ancient Roman intensifies-



Byzantine for the win.

5614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin

Byzantine for the win.



Byzantine, huh. Well, yours trully is not that well versed in ancient penises, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin

Byzantine for the win.



Byzantine, huh. Well, yours trully is not that well versed in ancient penises, so I'm not sure what to make of that.



Catholic church for the win then.
You have to much fleshly lusts!



5614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin
Catholic church for the win then.
You have to much fleshly lusts!





Ah, Catholics. Catholics... *scratches head* Yeah, actually, now that I think about it, I am not well versed in penises overall, not just the ancient ones. I just connected them to the F word. You know, Funny, Floppy and other commonly associated penis words. But never close your mind to new knowledge! Teach me, senpai.




First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.