First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Fertility god with dick defect
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16 , edited 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin
Catholic church for the win then.
You have to much fleshly lusts!





Ah, Catholics. Catholics... *scratches head* Yeah, actually, now that I think about it, I am not well versed in penises overall, not just the ancient ones. I just connected them to the F word. You know, Funny, Floppy and other commonly associated penis words. But never close your mind to new knowledge! Teach me, senpai.






Shal i teach you about penises?

Ah, the dick. The most valuable part according to many men.
Ancient folks adored the dick.

Phallus.
It was even included in some religious scriptoria.
---
Medieval Book of hours.
"Woman collecting phalluses"
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/sites/default/files/Pictures/web/m/n/a/tree_with_phalluse_450.jpg
---
Also check out the Bayeux Tapestry.
Its got a man pointing at his man salad.


How to use a dick:
Insert stick A into slot B.
Train goes through the tunnel.
The bee and the flower.
Copulation.
Fucking.
Fornication.
Sex.


Posted 6/10/16
OMG, we can say dick on CR?

Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Hrafna wrote:

OMG, we can say dick on CR?

Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.


Phallus, my good friend.
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin
Shal i teach you about penises?

Ah, the dick. The most valuable part according to many men.
Ancient folks adored the dick.

Phallus.
It was even included in some religious scriptoria.
---
Medieval Book of hours.
"Woman collecting phalluses"
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/sites/default/files/Pictures/web/m/n/a/tree_with_phalluse_450.jpg
---

How to use a dick:
Insert stick A into slot B.
Train goes through the tunnel.
The bee and the flower.
Copulation.
Fucking.
Fornication.
Sex.




I can't help but imagine you do this face:

When you say "Ah, the dick."

But good enough, I understand what you are saying. Penis is very much like a stinger on insect, and it can be used to clean tunnels of trafic jams. *writes it down*

8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin
Shal i teach you about penises?

Ah, the dick. The most valuable part according to many men.
Ancient folks adored the dick.

Phallus.
It was even included in some religious scriptoria.
---
Medieval Book of hours.
"Woman collecting phalluses"
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/sites/default/files/Pictures/web/m/n/a/tree_with_phalluse_450.jpg
---

How to use a dick:
Insert stick A into slot B.
Train goes through the tunnel.
The bee and the flower.
Copulation.
Fucking.
Fornication.
Sex.




I can't help but imagine you do this face:

When you say "Ah, the dick."

But good enough, I understand what you are saying. Penis is very much like a stinger on insect, and it can be used to clean tunnels of trafic jams. *writes it down*



I just laughed really hard at that picture, it is completely how i make my face when i say that!


5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin
I just laughed really hard at that picture, it is completely how i make my face when i say that!




Glad my powers of divination were good for something then.

8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Elvikun wrote:


Jophar_Vorin
I just laughed really hard at that picture, it is completely how i make my face when i say that!




Glad my powers of divination were good for something then.



Fabulous.



12327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

1stladyent wrote:

Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?



that's for religious reasons or just hygiene
Posted 6/10/16

1stladyent wrote:

Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?



Trauma to the foreskin at a young age can ruin its elasticity, making it difficult to expose thus wash at an adult age, in which case plastic surgery can solve the issue. In Europe, circumcision is usually not preferred over other methods of incision. In America and the Middle East, circumcision is preferred over other methods of incision, and is usually done due to reasons that are not clinical in nature.

You can read more about it if you search for the term "phimosis", though beware, you might see pictures of penises if you do. So, if you believe that you might get permanently traumatized by the sight of a penis, you probably shouldn't.

"OMG, I googled 'phimosis'."

502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/10/16
You know what the Americans say about penises: One if by land, Two if by sea.
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

You know what the Americans say about penises: One if by land, Two if by sea.


What? What? What?

What does this mean? I wonder? I wonder?
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

You know what the Americans say about penises: One if by land, Two if by sea.


What? What? What?

What does this mean? I wonder? I wonder?


Something something bursting in air.
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

Hrafna wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?



Trauma to the foreskin at a young age can ruin its elasticity, making it difficult to expose thus wash at an adult age, in which case plastic surgery can solve the issue. In Europe, circumcision is usually not preferred over other methods of incision. In America and the Middle East, circumcision is preferred over other methods of incision, and is usually done due to reasons that are not clinical in nature.

You can read more about it if you search for the term "phimosis", though beware, you might see pictures of penises if you do. So, if you believe that you might get permanently traumatized by the sight of a penis, you probably shouldn't.

"OMG, I googled 'phimosis'."



Trust me, the sight of a penis won't traumatize me.

And I did look it up. Does phimosis include having a penis the size of a pinky finger? Because all those images seem to make them smaller than the doctor's fingers. They look quite deflated with the extra skin

Those stitches though yipes.
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

LubbockNR wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?



that's for religious reasons or just hygiene


What's the religious reason?
Does it mean it's cleaner if it's cut??
8651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 6/10/16

1stladyent wrote:

Is this the reason why guys get circumcised?


As far as i'm aware it's purely for hygiene. the extra skin would make it more likely for germs to hide. This is why females have isles in supermarkets for "downstairs" and men don't. Because the majority of men are circumcised (well in america anyway).


I feel like if you can't post a picture of the thing you're talking about then you shouldn't be talking about it
As for "Willie" sizes i'm not going to get graphic but what race of people are known for having umm "large willies" and now what if i told you that it was fine at a point of time to be openly racist. Im just grasping at straws here ( no pun intended, because i don't like willies) but that's what i'm gonna go with.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.