First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply A Girl Quoted Me On Crunchyroll. Does she want to #[email protected]! ?
Posted 6/13/16
At best they probably want to be friends with someone who has such a good idea
or an eloquent way of phrasing.
But the 'effing comes after. ;P
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
I am beginning to wonder at how shallow PV's sanity truly is. Does the boy wish to become a man or has his beloved little sisters trapped him?
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just curious. Do you ladies ever quote someone with express intent to defile? I do. Every person I quote is the object of my affectionate lust.


What if I do this? What would you think?
23813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 6/13/16

1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just curious. Do you ladies ever quote someone with express intent to defile? I do. Every person I quote is the object of my affectionate lust.


What if I do this? What would you think?


I would never stop making love to you.
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just curious. Do you ladies ever quote someone with express intent to defile? I do. Every person I quote is the object of my affectionate lust.


What if I do this? What would you think?


I would never stop making love to you.


So, does this mean quoting you turns you on?
23813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 6/13/16

1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just curious. Do you ladies ever quote someone with express intent to defile? I do. Every person I quote is the object of my affectionate lust.


What if I do this? What would you think?


I would never stop making love to you.


So, does this mean quoting you turns you on?


Indeed. I need to fill my daily quote-as in order to live, or else, I'll die from not being noticed by senpais such as yourself.
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just curious. Do you ladies ever quote someone with express intent to defile? I do. Every person I quote is the object of my affectionate lust.


What if I do this? What would you think?


I would never stop making love to you.


So, does this mean quoting you turns you on?


Indeed. I need to fill my daily quote-as in order to live, or else, I'll die from not being noticed by senpais such as yourself.


Well, let me know if you're short for the day. I'll quote the heck out of you as needed
51803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Just curious. Do you ladies ever quote someone with express intent to defile? I do. Every person I quote is the object of my affectionate lust.


I must confess. I have been misusing the quote feature for my own lecherousness deeds. I mislead those that I quoted into thinking they had stated something of interest, that I agreed , or found to be intelligent. In reality, it was to satisfy my sexual hunger. I'm such a bad girl!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.