First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
opinions
3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


TRKitsune wrote:
You know, as silly as that user's image response was
why saying "that user"?


Because the OP's response wasn't directly quoting Jophar, hence I couldn't see his username for reference while typing in the post box?

Does it matter? It still got the point across to the OP.

And now we're really off topic. lol
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

TRKitsune wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


TRKitsune wrote:
You know, as silly as that user's image response was
why saying "that user"?


Because the OP's response wasn't directly quoting Jophar, hence I couldn't see his username for reference while typing in the post box?

Does it matter? It still got the point across to the OP.

And now we're really off topic. lol


Looks like i started a war... T_T
I didnt mean it bad!

Posted 6/11/16

ck1west wrote:

do not think you can change my opinions or thoughts on varied topics nope.


^ I couldn't agree more
27177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

ck1west wrote:
quoted from judar - Should I care how another feels? What they think?
so now you want me to care how another feels for having a different opinion really, this does not mean I have not read your view points?
I am simply saying I disagree.


I don't think you're grasping the point.



29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


ck1west wrote:
quoted from judar - Should I care how another feels? What they think?
so now you want me to care how another feels for having a different opinion really, this does not mean I have not read your view points?
I am simply saying I disagree.


I don't think you're grasping the point.





I think we should all just go out and eat apple pies and forget about this ?
Posted 6/11/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


TRKitsune wrote:
You know, as silly as that user's image response was
why saying "that user"?

Also opinions could change with time, from a different jobs to different lifestyles.
Its quite hard to have 1 main opinion about 1 thing,
but sometimes its good to have that line so you keep your head above water.


My lifestyle is a christian so i do not plan on changing it. and again I never said you had to agree! My post say's nothing about changing a job with jobs you got mold to the new ones .
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


ck1west wrote:
quoted from judar - Should I care how another feels? What they think?
so now you want me to care how another feels for having a different opinion really, this does not mean I have not read your view points?
I am simply saying I disagree.


I don't think you're grasping the point.





I think we should all just go out and eat apple pies and forget about this ?


I agree, i pay for the pies.
22975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
You can at least type proper English. Don't be a Freddy96NO you guys!
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
You can at least type proper English. Don't be a Freddy96NO you guys!
what..what? PV?PV?
arughubalebalihie...

Social Justice: The Musical
https://youtu.be/SwYd5cRlROE

also how can they be me when I am so uniqe

I guess you are

5501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
You can at least type proper English. Don't be a Freddy96NO you guys!
what..what? PV?PV?
arughubalebalihie...

Social Justice: The Musical
https://youtu.be/SwYd5cRlROE

also how can they be me when I am so uniqe

I guess you are


I am Freddy97NO, my Engrish is good!
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

fredreload wrote:
I am 007, my Engrish is good!
yes that engrish I know about!
but I think this will go quite off topic
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


fredreload wrote:
I am 007, my Engrish is good!
yes that engrish I know about!
but I think this will go quite off topic


Dear sir, are you the one who posted music link to:
Vegetables-lubcates?
2656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
I'm rarely bothered by someone's opinion, no matter how at odds with my own it may be.
What does piss me off big time however, is when people offer their opinions without being prompted. For instance - I am a natural blonde, but prefer my hair red. Today, a customer said 'I think you would look better blonde'. As if his opinion should, or would change my opinion of myself. I felt like responding 'I think you'd look better 20 years younger' - but I didn't fancy sinking to his level.
Unless I have asked what you think, it is safe to assume I simply do not care. If you force your opinion on me, be prepared for some backlash.
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

DazaiShinju wrote:

I'm rarely bothered by someone's opinion, no matter how at odds with my own it may be.
What does piss me off big time however, is when people offer their opinions without being prompted. For instance - I am a natural blonde, but prefer my hair red. Today, a customer said 'I think you would look better blonde'. As if his opinion should, or would change my opinion of myself. I felt like responding 'I think you'd look better 20 years younger' - but I didn't fancy sinking to his level.
Unless I have asked what you think, it is safe to assume I simply do not care. If you force your opinion on me, be prepared for some backlash.




First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.