First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Inbox Issue
64222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
My inbox keeps showing that I have one message unread, but even after deleting all of my messages it is still showing an alert that there is an unread message in my inbox. Is there anyway to fix this?
51155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
my inbox has been doing the exact same thing for roughly two weeks and I deleted everything I could too.
It's not really a problem per say, but it is fairly annoying and I will be greatful when it's fixed, mods/fix it people.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 6/14/16

alyabunny wrote:

my inbox has been doing the exact same thing for roughly two weeks and I deleted everything I could too.
It's not really a problem per say, but it is fairly annoying and I will be greatful when it's fixed, mods/fix it people.


Fixed.
13034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
I'm having the same issue here. I don't mean to be nit-picky, but that little orange symbol can get a bit distracting sometimes. Any suggestions for a fix would be much appreciated.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 6/14/16

raceoflegend wrote:

I'm having the same issue here. I don't mean to be nit-picky, but that little orange symbol can get a bit distracting sometimes. Any suggestions for a fix would be much appreciated.


Fixed.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 6/15/16
I have the same issue but shows three messages, I don't even know what they say.
2347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
I have the same issue as everybody else. It hs happened since I was last notified I got a guest pass. Ideleted everything in my mail box and it still is saying 1 in my message box.
51832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

shinryou wrote:


alyabunny wrote:

my inbox has been doing the exact same thing for roughly two weeks and I deleted everything I could too.
It's not really a problem per say, but it is fairly annoying and I will be greatful when it's fixed, mods/fix it people.


Fixed.


I have the same issue.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
North America
Offline
Posted 6/18/16
I also have this problem. I'm pretty sure it's related to the most recent Guest Pass message I got, which I deleted since I don't know anyone who would want one.
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / My own little realm.
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
the -1 inbox issue? happening here to..>_>
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 6/21/16
All 5 of you fixed.
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/16
Had the same issue; thank you "Sanik" for answering the help chat and quickly taking care of it for me. This staff is amazing.
zeldak 
82237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Ah, I've been having this problem for quite awhile as well.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 6/23/16

zeldak wrote:

Ah, I've been having this problem for quite awhile as well.


Should be fixed.
zeldak 
82237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/16
Thank you very much, @shinryou!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.