First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply For the more advanced users
Creator
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

今日は日曜日です。私は映画を見に行きます。映画の名前は”Step Up 2" です。楽しいそうです楽しそうbecareful with that! You drop the "I" and add "Sou"。そして、電車で町へ("ni"would also suffice)行きたいです(sentence structure?)。友達と一緒にカラオケYou guys have a karaoke in your town? *envy*をしたいです(order?)。

じゃ、今、宿題をしています。助けて~~

CORRECTIONS PLEASE *It's spelled "Please"! :D

~SUNWOOZ-SAMA
Member
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

sunwooz wrote:


今日は日曜日です。私は映画を見に行きます。映画の名前は”Step Up 2" です。楽しいそうです楽しそうbecareful with that! You drop the "I" and add "Sou"。そして、電車で町へ("ni"would also suffice)行きたいです(sentence structure?)。友達と一緒にカラオケYou guys have a karaoke in your town? *envy*をしたいです(order?)。

じゃ、今、宿題をしています。助けて~~

CORRECTIONS PLEASE *It's spelled "Please"! :D

~SUNWOOZ-SAMA


Ahhh I knew I slipped up there somewhere :D. Tricky adding and taking off and all this mumbo jumbo to the verbs and adjectives and particles and @__@;. Makes me wish I was Korean so I could learn it easier XD. Unfortunately Chinese seems to be of no help except for the kanji, and even if you know the Chinese characters, you don't know how to pronounce them in Jap X_X.

Maybe I should take up Korean too :D. Mind throwing in some free Korean lessons? :D

사람해ㅛ? Was that even right?
我爱你 XD

Plox, pl0x, plz, pliz, same thing :D. And hell yes, I love our karaoke place because it has a looot of Asian songs ^^. We screamed out Jap and Korean and Chinese songs all day long YAHHH >D. Ahem.

So for the 楽しそう that can be applied to any adjective: きれいそう、難しそう、優しそう。。。?

So, homework seems hard = 宿題は難しそうです?

どうもありがとうダンさま :D
Creator
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
yep yep... for krei sou though, it's "Kiresou"

and honestly, Korean is like 10 times harder than japanese. The japanese have a lot more straightforward rules for grammar, but korean is really all over the place. You have to conjugate EVERYTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING! Like... if you want to say "desu" in korean, it's different according to what's infront of it lol.
Member
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

sunwooz wrote:

yep yep... for krei sou though, it's "Kiresou"

and honestly, Korean is like 10 times harder than japanese. The japanese have a lot more straightforward rules for grammar, but korean is really all over the place. You have to conjugate EVERYTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING! Like... if you want to say "desu" in korean, it's different according to what's infront of it lol.


Lol, I thought kirei was a 'na' adjective O_O. Like, Yumei, kirei, hen etc etc so the 'i' doesn't get taken off o-o;

Wah. Korean sounds hard already :D. I still think that Chinese is harder for obvious reasons ~_~.
18331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / アメリカ合衆国
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Stargazer, instead of 楽しいそうです, it may be better to say 面白いそうです. Just my opinion.

電車で町へ行きたいです = I want to take the train into town.
電車で町へ行きます = I'm taking the train into town.
電車で町へ行くつもりです = I intend to take the train into town.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

sunwooz wrote:

こちはぜんぶひらがなでかきましょう! かんじはつかわないからあんしんしてください。
わかりやすいかんじならつかうけど。

たとえば。。。
日本<--このくらいはわかるでしょう?

それでは、かいわしたい人はないかな?

何か聞きたい事があれば、おかまわないから、どうぞ!


(not that good)
The ちwill come the ぜ is ぶ hiragana densely hugely! Because you
do not use the can じ, the bean jam grommet please do. If the can じ
which is easy to know however you use.

For example. . . Japan <? ? As for about this it is understood,
probably will be?

Then, or me the kana which is not the person who wants?

If something there is a thing which we would like to hear, because you
are not concerned, please!
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
私はそれらの皆を翻訳することを約あったが今それのように実際に感じない。
Member
2564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

sunwooz wrote:

こちはぜんぶひらがなでかきましょう! かんじはつかわないからあんしんしてください。
わかりやすいかんじならつかうけど。

たとえば。。。
日本<--このくらいはわかるでしょう?

それでは、かいわしたい人はないかな?

何か聞きたい事があれば、おかまわないから、どうぞ!



あの...sunwoozさん, べつ べつ に 字 を 書いて おねがいします. 文 が 分りま
せんでした. ありがとう ございます.
Member
DBO
13609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside/San Die...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
才より歳何で書くか。
Member
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in the corners of...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
AHHH!!!
私はTOTOROさんで十八さいです
銅像よろしくね
Member
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Darkness
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/24/08
i know how to read hiragana ang katakana but i couldn't read these question marks... ????
doushite? doushite??
Creator
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
read the question marks? I'm guessing your computer can't read it, or atleast your internet browser can't. Which browser are you using? Ex: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Netscape
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
Why do you always add the suffix 'sama' to your name? Not questioning the meaning, but the significance of doing so?
Creator
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

DBO wrote:

才より歳何で書くか。


そうね。。それは俺も分からないんだよ!  時々歳見られるんだけど、この才も見られるんだよね。

意味分からない!

主の時は才を使うんだけど、時々歳使うよな。

まあその質問を貯金して、俺の先生に調べて教えてあげる。

俺の予想は多分違いがないかも知らない。

質問がまたあったら邪魔してないからたらふく聞いて下さい!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.