First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
When is the age gap too big for romantic relationship?
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

piepie526 wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:

Your age, halved, plus 7 is the rule.


THIS is the rule people.

Doesn't matter the age, this is the rule. fuck the law yo B)


It works really well!
Posted 6/11/16
Its up to parties involved tbh
Posted 6/11/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

If two people love each other those things don't matter.
Unless one of them is like 13 and other person is 20


You're wise. Join my harem?



I must deny that offer
I'm already taken by a handsome fellow called PV
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


DazaiShinju wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

If two people love each other those things don't matter.
Unless one of them is like 13 and other person is 20


You're wise. Join my harem?



I must deny that offer
I'm already taken by a handsome fellow called PV


I hate to be the one to tell you this, but PV was the second member of my harem.

5186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
As long as both parties are over 18 legally. Otherwise it doesn't concern me.
9514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
For me the limit is 6-8 years. Over that is when I consider too much.
35918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
Yeah, I also tend to agree with the standard rule on this one.

51833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
If both parties are of legal age than it should not matter as long as you are happy in the relationship. Go for it JtJumper!!! You have my blessing!
29557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/19/16

DazaiShinju wrote:

Your age, halved, plus 7 is the rule.



By that rule i as a 19 year old should be able to date a 16 year old.


Last time i checked the rule was 2 down 3 up.

...how many rules are their @[email protected]
34770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
Because people who can't control their own lives want to control yours.
35918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

By that rule i as a 19 year old should be able to date a 16 year old.


Last time i checked the rule was 2 down 3 up.

...how many rules are their @[email protected]

19/2 = 9.5
9.5+7 = 16.5
Round up to nearest whole number = 17.

As for the oldest people you could date:
19-7 = 12
12*2 = 24.

So at 19 your "non-creepy" dating pool would consist of people between 17 and 24.
29557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/19/16 , edited 6/19/16

iriomote wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

By that rule i as a 19 year old should be able to date a 16 year old.


Last time i checked the rule was 2 down 3 up.

...how many rules are their @[email protected]

19/2 = 9.5
9.5+7 = 16.5
Round up to nearest whole number = 17.

As for the oldest people you could date:
19-7 = 12
12*2 = 24.

So at 19 your "non-creepy" dating pool would consist of people between 17 and 24.


I can't Maths.

that is what i thought then i was like ...wot 16 is a bit creepy..

Though i must say i must imagine it sucks for a 19 year old to fall for a 16 year old and vice versa and not being able to date them.

I'm glad i'm never going to have that experience though XD
14255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
so can i date a 400 yr old loli?
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gladstone, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
What's worse? an 18 year old dating a 60 year old? or an 18 year old dating a 15 year old? because ones legal, whereas the other is not.
29557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/19/16

Jecht67 wrote:

What's worse? an 18 year old dating a 60 year old? or an 18 year old dating a 15 year old? because ones legal, whereas the other is not.


honestly i don't have a problem with either if their is no sex etc.

However the law does so......18 and 15 is worse :P

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.