First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply You can turn one legal thing, illegal, what will you choose?
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

MrEnder1337 wrote:

Lag!!! Lag should be illegal! If your ISP lags they should be fined! If the game you are playing lags they should be fined!


lmao
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
Firearms. They do not really serve a purpose in society.
8494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Imoutos.


I'm sorry I called you dumb.
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
annoying online trends.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
Underaged girls.
8494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Underaged girls.


Not sure if I should support that.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16
mranimesk

What like girls shouldn't be able to go out until they are a certain age, or the age of consent should be increased or girls of a certain age shouldd not be allowed to be sexually active. Either way this seems like it would undoudtedly fail on any level. Saying that muslims pretty much cover the first scenario, though they also extend that past the adult age, and consent depends on the country where you live, and for the third, well good luck with that one.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Anything relating to sex, which includes porn, fan service in anime, sex scenes in movies, and even sex in real life.


Lol sex in real life, are we to assume humanity would reproduce entirely in-vitro?
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Underaged girls.


Not sure if I should support that.


lol but you have to think about it?


pmjgoux wrote:

mranimesk

What like girls shouldn't be able to go out until they are a certain age, or the age of consent should be increased or girls of a certain age shouldd not be allowed to be sexually active. Either way this seems like it would undoudtedly fail on any level. Saying that muslims pretty much cover the first scenario, though they also extend that past the adult age, and consent depends on the country where you live, and for the third, well good luck with that one.


lol funny huh, i dont like Islam but they be on that old school shit, as soon as girl hits puberty, they are a women. But these days 8 and 9 year olds girls are so i wouldn't go that far.
How about as soon as a girl is sexually active/no loner a virgin (if shes under 18) she is now leagal and fair game? lol
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
This is a difficult one to answer, because making something illegal won't necessarily stop it happening.
On balance, I'd make guns illegal. I mean, they are in the UK anyway, unless you have special licences. It will never stop a small minority of idiots getting their hands on them, but would at least solve the disastrous situation with gun crimes in certain countries. Heres looking at you, 'murca.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

DazaiShinju wrote:

This is a difficult one to answer, because making something illegal won't necessarily stop it happening.
On balance, I'd make guns illegal. I mean, they are in the UK anyway, unless you have special licences. It will never stop a small minority of idiots getting their hands on them, but would at least solve the disastrous situation with gun crimes in certain countries. Heres looking at you, 'murca.


Hush now subject, you are talking to free men.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16

VZ68 wrote:
Hush now subject, you are talking to free men.


Sorry, I'm not familiar with the word 'free'... how is that pronounced?
i..dio..tts?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.