First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What is something every person should experience at least once in a lifetime?
7564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK, Liverpool
Online
Posted 6/11/16
Sex - I know a lad who's 29 and still a virgin... I hope he doesn't die that way
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16
Prison



7124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Online
Posted 6/11/16
Looks like most of this stuff can be accomplished with a threesome.
17936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
Nothing really.
7564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK, Liverpool
Online
Posted 6/11/16
Love it
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
Everyone should fly in a small plane or helicopter at least once. Flying in a huge commercial jet liner just isn't the same. Everyone should
perform on a stage at least once.
Posted 6/11/16
No internet for a whole year.
Sogno- 
47631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
cabbage
25225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
Working in retail.

It will completely change your life. You will see the absolute worst humanity has to offer and you will earn an everlasting respect for anyone who works in the service industry; for they are the true heroes of this world.
46291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/11/16

realta_danae wrote:

Working in retail.

It will completely change your life. You will see the absolute worst humanity has to offer and you will earn an everlasting respect for anyone who works in the service industry; for they are the true heroes of this world.


The horror, THE HORROR!!!!
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Tachi trapped
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
Prison.
7564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK, Liverpool
Online
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

realta_danae wrote:

Working in retail.

It will completely change your life. You will see the absolute worst humanity has to offer and you will earn an everlasting respect for anyone who works in the service industry; for they are the true heroes of this world.


Haha when I worked retail my only joy was christmas, when the customer started robbing out of each other shopping baskets
9461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
Everybody needs to have a really awkward drunken one-night stand.

It's really good for character building.
7564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK, Liverpool
Online
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

keeton52 wrote:

Everybody needs to have a really awkward drunken one-night stand.

It's really good for character building.


Haha it made me never to bring women back to my house... I aint climbing out of my 2nd floor bathroom window again haha. Ending up at my grandads for 8 hours before I could go home :p
9461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

instinct46 wrote:


keeton52 wrote:

Everybody needs to have a really awkward drunken one-night stand.

It's really good for character building.


Haha it made me never to bring women back to my house... I aint climbing out of my 2nd floor bathroom window again haha. Ending up at my grandads for 8 hours before I could go home :p


Going home isn't an option if you live with family. I'm too scared to even try. My grandmother would tear it off.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.