First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Determine the Personality (see site for your own)
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16
Same as always.

Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

20793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

Drozy wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

that's...fucking creepy e.e


Me tooooo. us 3%


ONE OF US ONE OF US
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16
"....but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners."

1200% Guilty.



Guilty of just about everything in here.
7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Drozy wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

that's...fucking creepy e.e


Me tooooo. us 3%


ONE OF US ONE OF US


WHY IS THERE SO MANY
20793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

"....but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners."

1200% Guilty.



Guilty of just about everything in here.


same...jesus christ
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16

Big_Sasquatch wrote:

WHY IS THERE SO MANY


You have to realize that certain environments tend to attract some personalities more than other. Most people are extroverted...but you won't find most of them (not all) frequenting an anime discussion board.

You're bound to find more introverted types here. More than you would on other platforms.


7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Big_Sasquatch wrote:

WHY IS THERE SO MANY


You have to realize that certain environments tend to attract some personalities more than other. Most people are extroverted...but you won't find most of them (not all) frequenting an anime discussion board.

You're bound to find more introverted types here. More than you would on other platforms.




i guess that makes sense, mine was also introverted. so even more reasoning. lol but still,.... well if you read my personality haha i just wana be equal or something i guess. we all can be a family!
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16
ISTJ-T The Logistician

Posted 6/11/16 , edited 6/11/16
This stupid shit again.


PrinceJudar wrote:

You have to realize that certain environments tend to attract some personalities more than other. Most people are extroverted...but you won't find most of them (not all) frequenting an anime discussion board.

You're bound to find more introverted types here. More than you would on other platforms.


Oh, yeah, sure, rationalize a broken horoscope-like system that was made purely from misinterpreting C.G. Jung's work.
Posted 6/11/16
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
I'm.....

The Mediator (INFP-T).
4067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United states
Offline
Posted 6/11/16
INFJ-T PERSONALITY (“THE ADVOCATE”)

I think I took this a long time ago and it came out with something similar.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Hrafna wrote:

Oh, yeah, sure, rationalize a broken horoscope-like system that was made purely from misinterpreting C.G. Jung's work.


I don't think anyone is taking it that seriously or using it to determine their life choices. It's just harmless fun.



20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
i got the architect and a bunch of letters.
Werina 
205543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.