First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do people hate clingy people.
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived XD.

That being said I'm fine with being alone I don't cling to people I just Move around and talk to others no need to stick and bother one person after all.

Most normal humans need personal space it's in their brain wiring so it's only natural to respect that and not cling to a normal person.

Guess this says a lot about my personality but I'm the type who can stand on their own but only flourishes when they have someone by their side.

Last girl I dated was the clingiest girl I know also manipulative and I didn't mind any of it until she took it too far and it became abusive it was at that time I ended it.


Just because someone is clingy doesn't mean they will be abusive however more often then not this is the case.

I plan to keep my eyes open for someone who wants to take all of my free time but someone who doesn't control what I can and can't like and think they own my emotions XD

Posted 6/12/16
I like clingy people. I think I'm like you in that sense... I think it's really cute.

Humms 
10563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived x'D


it's your life. You are one person out of the billions

You don't like clingy people. You are the clingy one. Women under the age of 20 love that, but that means bad news for you when they decide to cast you aside. Its a dangerous road for you, because i've seen what people will do to themselves.



I think you need to re evaluate your life, and Im speaking from the heart now, no bullshit. I've seen too many fucking kids make the worst decisions, and I just keep telling myself why they do it, years are ahead of them.

The hand of kindness only reaches out to you once, it would be wise to grab hold.
Posted 6/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Legitimately curious as I have always found clingyness to be highly attractive in a relationship and even friendships.

I had dated some people who were clingy to the point most normal people would ask if they had problems.


I don't understand why people hate it I mean the idea of having a friend or partner that wants to be next to you 24/7 is amazing in thought and practice.

Maybe I'm the odd one out here but I never can understand people who want alone time in fact I hate alone time.



Because I didn't buy any glue today. Lol, just joking there is nothing wrong with clingy people!!
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived x'D


it's your life. You are one person out of the billions

You don't like clingy people. You are the clingy one. Women under the age of 20 love that, but that means bad news for you when they decide to cast you aside. Its a dangerous road for you, because i've seen what people will do to themselves.



I think you need to re evaluate your life, and Im speaking from the heart now, no bullshit. I've seen too many fucking kids make the worst decisions, and I just keep telling myself why they do it, years are ahead of them.

The hand of kindness only reaches out to you once, it would be wise to grab hold.


I get described as the opposite of clingy by myself and most people I date and am friends with.

When people throw you out its proof they are sacks of shit and you move on to find someone else.
That's life though you need to accept it life is about despair and suffering for the most part humans will always suffer and be alone if you can't deal with it you die.



Such is life.

Which is why I plan to live a long life and commit suicide in my 80s or that's the plan atleast.
Living alone is easy it's just stressful but life is never meant to be fun or anything but suffering that was a lesson
I learnt as a child.

XD

But I plan to make $60k+ a year so why was life and that money when you can spend it on entertainment to pass the time :D


But most people like me do commit suicide or try to and that's because we are who we are you can't change someone and what they like and dislike if they are ill suited for society and rejected until they are accepted they will always remain the same and end up killing there selves.

This is the same for people who hate alone time and find it irritating and stressful and for people like me who are Autistic.
I must admit i am very clingy but that's only when it comes to a relationship and i have permission to do so in most relationships i restrain myself unless i have permission to otherwise do so.

You should always put the happiness of those who you love before your own after all ^^ at least that's how i was raised.

I must say now that i think about it i'm attracted to most weak people in general maybe its because i can relate better because most strong people feel so un-relatable to.

For example if anyone has watched Re:zero or bungo stray dogs i liked the mc in stray dogs because i can relate to him and how he things the best example though was me liking the character Rem so when the last episode



In the end you can't change who you are well you can to an extent but you will always be you either society accepts that and others do or you walk a path filled with despair.

i'm fine with either one xD
11026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I'm not clingy. I've also never been able to handle clingy people.
Not that it's a bad thing (in general). If you want someone clingy and like being clingy, go ahead. But it would drive me INSANE. I can't speak for everyone else, but my distaste for clingers is more psychological. I'm very introverted. I enjoy space. Being left alone is euphoric to me. I would become completely unhinged if someone was on my constantly. Clingy people and lack of alone time brings out very negative emotions in me. I become irritable, cranky, bitter... A bona fide bitch.
Humms 
10563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived x'D


it's your life. You are one person out of the billions

You don't like clingy people. You are the clingy one. Women under the age of 20 love that, but that means bad news for you when they decide to cast you aside. Its a dangerous road for you, because i've seen what people will do to themselves.



I think you need to re evaluate your life, and Im speaking from the heart now, no bullshit. I've seen too many fucking kids make the worst decisions, and I just keep telling myself why they do it, years are ahead of them.

The hand of kindness only reaches out to you once, it would be wise to grab hold.


I get described as the opposite of clingy by myself and most people I date and am friends with.

When people throw you out its proof they are sacks of shit and you move on to find someone else.
That's life though you need to accept it life is about despair and suffering for the most part humans will always suffer and be alone if you can't deal with it you die.



Such is life.

Which is why I plan to live a long life and commit suicide in my 80s or that's the plan atleast.
Living alone is easy it's just stressful but life is never meant to be fun or anything but suffering that was a lesson
I learnt as a child.

XD

But I plan to make $60k+ a year so why was life and that money when you can spend it on entertainment to pass the time :D




Life isn't about despair and suffering -_- That is the lesson you learn, only through your own despair and suffering will you learn that, from conquering our own suffering and despair will we be able to see life for what it really is, impervious to pain we see life as a thing of beauty. To overcome these obstacles will you find life to be beautiful.

You are seeing things in a different light, and by that I mean the dimly lit room.

By saying that life is only about suffering and despair, you are encouraging others to side with you, ultimately catering to your clingy behavior. By saying you are not clingy, you are only denying your own problem, because you believe that when people leave you, they are the ones in the wrong, while you accept your behavior as being the only means of satisfaction.

by saying you cannot handle a certain amount of manipulation, you yourself are the one to manipulate others.

You say living alone is easy, but you are hiding something from yourself, stop lying to yourself. Learn to accept your own humility, and stop trying to tell others life is only about suffering.

10620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I think we need to establish a difference between being 'clingy' and being 'co-dependent', if there is one. Are clingy people who deny being clingy co-dependent? Are co-dependent people the root of all suffering in this world? Is despair a legitimate response to the suffocating political environment encouraged by the liberalist progressivism recidivists?
17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
Seems like the population has more introverts lately, so it might make sense that they wouldn't want a clingy partner as they want some freedom to themselves.
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived x'D


it's your life. You are one person out of the billions

You don't like clingy people. You are the clingy one. Women under the age of 20 love that, but that means bad news for you when they decide to cast you aside. Its a dangerous road for you, because i've seen what people will do to themselves.



I think you need to re evaluate your life, and Im speaking from the heart now, no bullshit. I've seen too many fucking kids make the worst decisions, and I just keep telling myself why they do it, years are ahead of them.

The hand of kindness only reaches out to you once, it would be wise to grab hold.


I get described as the opposite of clingy by myself and most people I date and am friends with.

When people throw you out its proof they are sacks of shit and you move on to find someone else.
That's life though you need to accept it life is about despair and suffering for the most part humans will always suffer and be alone if you can't deal with it you die.



Such is life.

Which is why I plan to live a long life and commit suicide in my 80s or that's the plan atleast.
Living alone is easy it's just stressful but life is never meant to be fun or anything but suffering that was a lesson
I learnt as a child.

XD

But I plan to make $60k+ a year so why was life and that money when you can spend it on entertainment to pass the time :D




Life isn't about despair and suffering -_- That is the lesson you learn, only through your own despair and suffering will you learn that, from conquering our own suffering and despair will we be able to see life for what it really is, impervious to pain we see life as a thing of beauty. To overcome these obstacles will you find life to be beautiful.

You are seeing things in a different light, and by that I mean the dimly lit room.

By saying that life is only about suffering and despair, you are encouraging others to side with you, ultimately catering to your clingy behavior. By saying you are not clingy, you are only denying your own problem, because you believe that when people leave you, they are the ones in the wrong, while you accept your behavior as being the only means of satisfaction.

by saying you cannot handle a certain amount of manipulation, you yourself are the one to manipulate others.

You say living alone is easy, but you are hiding something from yourself, stop lying to yourself. Learn to accept your own humility, and stop trying to tell others life is only about suffering.



but it is at least for me it is also i don't appreciate you calling me manipulative as i don't manipulate people at all i hate manipulation.

I see life clearly all the bad and good the bad outweighs the good tenfold but that's why we need to keep living if the good were to give up just because they are overpowered the world would be a terrible place.

People aren't wrong if they leave someone for a good reason but if you leave someone for no reason then you are in the wrong and that's not a problem people shouldn't come into peoples lives and just leave without giving reason.

I don't deny i'm clingy when i come to relationships but i adjust myself for the sake of others who can't handle it so it isn't a problem for them.

You can't make someone who is clingy not clingy and vice versa people are who they are.

Life is about suffering despair learning from that and going on to enjoy what you have and not what you could have.
Life is beautiful and so very dark.

That being said that's life to me to someone else life will be very different life isn't a static fixed thing how each person perceives it and how they react to it is unique and that's something that is precious.

Living alone is easy it's just painful and adds up to a sea of stress and pain that's just life and something you need to learn to accept though atleast that's what people tell me.

You might not agree with the way i see the world however i plan to live to find someone who see's it like me and can stay by my side for all time...if that doesn't happen then i will just accept my reason for living as an impossibility then

I have already accepted it as an impossibility though i prefer not to get my hopes up so today i just live to have fun and help my friends and that's what life is about being there for others making yourself useful is it not?

However someone told me not to give up my search and i now wish to take that advice ^^
Humms 
10563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived x'D


it's your life. You are one person out of the billions

You don't like clingy people. You are the clingy one. Women under the age of 20 love that, but that means bad news for you when they decide to cast you aside. Its a dangerous road for you, because i've seen what people will do to themselves.



I think you need to re evaluate your life, and Im speaking from the heart now, no bullshit. I've seen too many fucking kids make the worst decisions, and I just keep telling myself why they do it, years are ahead of them.

The hand of kindness only reaches out to you once, it would be wise to grab hold.


I get described as the opposite of clingy by myself and most people I date and am friends with.

When people throw you out its proof they are sacks of shit and you move on to find someone else.
That's life though you need to accept it life is about despair and suffering for the most part humans will always suffer and be alone if you can't deal with it you die.



Such is life.

Which is why I plan to live a long life and commit suicide in my 80s or that's the plan atleast.
Living alone is easy it's just stressful but life is never meant to be fun or anything but suffering that was a lesson
I learnt as a child.

XD

But I plan to make $60k+ a year so why was life and that money when you can spend it on entertainment to pass the time :D




Life isn't about despair and suffering -_- That is the lesson you learn, only through your own despair and suffering will you learn that, from conquering our own suffering and despair will we be able to see life for what it really is, impervious to pain we see life as a thing of beauty. To overcome these obstacles will you find life to be beautiful.

You are seeing things in a different light, and by that I mean the dimly lit room.

By saying that life is only about suffering and despair, you are encouraging others to side with you, ultimately catering to your clingy behavior. By saying you are not clingy, you are only denying your own problem, because you believe that when people leave you, they are the ones in the wrong, while you accept your behavior as being the only means of satisfaction.

by saying you cannot handle a certain amount of manipulation, you yourself are the one to manipulate others.

You say living alone is easy, but you are hiding something from yourself, stop lying to yourself. Learn to accept your own humility, and stop trying to tell others life is only about suffering.



but it is at least for me it is also i don't appreciate you calling me manipulative as i don't manipulate people at all i hate manipulation.

I see life clearly all the bad and good the bad outweighs the good tenfold but that's why we need to keep living if the good were to give up just because they are overpowered the world would be a terrible place.

People aren't wrong if they leave someone for a good reason but if you leave someone for no reason then you are in the wrong and that's not a problem people shouldn't come into peoples lives and just leave without giving reason.

I don't deny i'm clingy when i come to relationships but i adjust myself for the sake of others who can't handle it so it isn't a problem for them.

You can't make someone who is clingy not clingy and vice versa people are who they are.

Life is about suffering despair learning from that and going on to enjoy what you have and not what you could have.
Life is beautiful and so very dark.

That being said that's life to me to someone else life will be very different life isn't a static fixed thing how each person perceives it and how they react to it is unique and that's something that is precious.

Living alone is easy it's just painful and adds up to a sea of stress and pain that's just life and something you need to learn to accept though atleast that's what people tell me.

You might not agree with the way i see the world however i plan to live to find someone who see's it like me and can stay by my side for all time...if that doesn't happen then i will just accept my reason for living as an impossibility then

I have already accepted it as an impossibility though i prefer not to get my hopes up so today i just live to have fun and help my friends and that's what life is about being there for others making yourself useful is it not?

However someone told me not to give up my search and i now wish to take that advice ^^


In time your mind will change until then I believe I have said all that can be said, but I leave you with one final task.

The real question you must answer....

When there is no one but yourself to reach out to, can you embrace your own choices?

20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Humms wrote:

Clingy is not attractive, it is weak. It means you cannot function without someone else, it means you are simply mentally unstable to go about your life normally.

there is a difference between defensive and clingy. Example( from one of my experiences) I'm with a girl in a Hot tub, another girl trys to make an advance, and the other girl im with begins to sit on top of me.

Not clingy, but defensive.

wanting someone to never leave you, to not wanting another person to be closer to you. This is what you need to focus on. When someone actually wants you, and not wanting you for emotional support all the time, almost feeding off of you for life support.

But its ok, I think you have a few more years to realize this, because ultimately when people say they want someone clingy has absolutely no idea what clingy really means


That's already what i see clingy as xD

I have always been fine to go around those who need others to function at best with



You want a person that is dependent on you. So what do you gain from that? This means you cannot live your own life, you must live a life of another to cater to their needs. This is what clingy means. Any idea you have will be rejected unless it revolves around *Her*

That's not healthy. Do you think they will do whatever you ask them to do? Hah good luck, you won't be able to breath your own air.

Why would anyone want someone who is so weak and manipulative? This ultimately means they aren't as sweet and gentle as you think they are. A week will go by, and it will be all sunshine and rainbows. A month will go by and you will slowly start to see the effects sink in. A year will go by, and you will wish to have never want to see this person, never having a moment to yourself, if she doesn't like it, you can't have it .

You think now this is all you want, but trust me, you don't.

But in order for you to learn for yourself. find someone who is clingy, only way you will learn. Again I cant make you change, only you yourself can on your own


I like when someone depends on me and I have someone who I can lean on also.
I don't really want my own life I have always gone for clingy girls or the "princess" type girls (according to my friend) I don't like to be on my own and have time to myself

I'm by all means a weak person myself so im not judgemental in that area and manipulation is something I can cope with to an extent.

I hate every moment I spend by myself I have never liked it I'm not clingy myself however when my SO was never around I was always at my worst because I dislike it a ton.

I have dated clingy and non-clingy people and those who aren't clingy are hellish to be around....I dislike having time to myself i just end up filling it by finding friends who will take that time up

I'm a weird human I guess I have always despised and hated alone time even today when I have a lot of it due to being single I just can't stand it I cope with it by getting rid of that time by talking to people XD


If you can do something alone it's better with two! I have always been only one half I don't feel complete without someone by my side.

Probably the reason why I talk to my Master (or as I call her XD) such a spoilt and childish girl... It's a wonder she has even survived x'D


it's your life. You are one person out of the billions

You don't like clingy people. You are the clingy one. Women under the age of 20 love that, but that means bad news for you when they decide to cast you aside. Its a dangerous road for you, because i've seen what people will do to themselves.



I think you need to re evaluate your life, and Im speaking from the heart now, no bullshit. I've seen too many fucking kids make the worst decisions, and I just keep telling myself why they do it, years are ahead of them.

The hand of kindness only reaches out to you once, it would be wise to grab hold.


I get described as the opposite of clingy by myself and most people I date and am friends with.

When people throw you out its proof they are sacks of shit and you move on to find someone else.
That's life though you need to accept it life is about despair and suffering for the most part humans will always suffer and be alone if you can't deal with it you die.



Such is life.

Which is why I plan to live a long life and commit suicide in my 80s or that's the plan atleast.
Living alone is easy it's just stressful but life is never meant to be fun or anything but suffering that was a lesson
I learnt as a child.

XD

But I plan to make $60k+ a year so why was life and that money when you can spend it on entertainment to pass the time :D




Life isn't about despair and suffering -_- That is the lesson you learn, only through your own despair and suffering will you learn that, from conquering our own suffering and despair will we be able to see life for what it really is, impervious to pain we see life as a thing of beauty. To overcome these obstacles will you find life to be beautiful.

You are seeing things in a different light, and by that I mean the dimly lit room.

By saying that life is only about suffering and despair, you are encouraging others to side with you, ultimately catering to your clingy behavior. By saying you are not clingy, you are only denying your own problem, because you believe that when people leave you, they are the ones in the wrong, while you accept your behavior as being the only means of satisfaction.

by saying you cannot handle a certain amount of manipulation, you yourself are the one to manipulate others.

You say living alone is easy, but you are hiding something from yourself, stop lying to yourself. Learn to accept your own humility, and stop trying to tell others life is only about suffering.



but it is at least for me it is also i don't appreciate you calling me manipulative as i don't manipulate people at all i hate manipulation.

I see life clearly all the bad and good the bad outweighs the good tenfold but that's why we need to keep living if the good were to give up just because they are overpowered the world would be a terrible place.

People aren't wrong if they leave someone for a good reason but if you leave someone for no reason then you are in the wrong and that's not a problem people shouldn't come into peoples lives and just leave without giving reason.

I don't deny i'm clingy when i come to relationships but i adjust myself for the sake of others who can't handle it so it isn't a problem for them.

You can't make someone who is clingy not clingy and vice versa people are who they are.

Life is about suffering despair learning from that and going on to enjoy what you have and not what you could have.
Life is beautiful and so very dark.

That being said that's life to me to someone else life will be very different life isn't a static fixed thing how each person perceives it and how they react to it is unique and that's something that is precious.

Living alone is easy it's just painful and adds up to a sea of stress and pain that's just life and something you need to learn to accept though atleast that's what people tell me.

You might not agree with the way i see the world however i plan to live to find someone who see's it like me and can stay by my side for all time...if that doesn't happen then i will just accept my reason for living as an impossibility then

I have already accepted it as an impossibility though i prefer not to get my hopes up so today i just live to have fun and help my friends and that's what life is about being there for others making yourself useful is it not?

However someone told me not to give up my search and i now wish to take that advice ^^


In time your mind will change until then I believe I have said all that can be said, but I leave you with one final task.

The real question you must answer....

When there is no one but yourself to reach out to, can you embrace your own choices?



I won't change its impossible for someone to change what they like and what hurts them etc.

I do embrace my own choices I make them all the time I just hate being alone I have been alone to the point having alone time is torture to me.

Existence In itself is torture and why I am prone to suicide attempts just like last week.
Way to much pain and stress stemming from being lonely and left to be alone all by myself.

To be honest if I had to torture someone I would just leave them in a room with themselves that alone is what I would consider torture if it were me e.e
3262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I don't mind someone who enjoys being around me alot (obviously), but i'd like the option to have a day or two to myself without arguments or hurt feelings. Clinginess just makes me feel awkward because i don't want to let that person down but i'd also explode without enough alone time.
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
"Clingy" can mean so many different things. A lot of times "clingy" does in fact mean jealousy or self-doubt but it can also mean true concern and love in general. I tend to gravitate toward girls who would be taken as "clingy" but knowing why they're each that way as individuals I understand and don't mind at all. Mind you, by "clingy" I don't mean staler, jealous or Yandere, I would consider those "smothering" not clingy. I find when a GF wants to see me everyday a good thing not "an effort". The benefits of a "clingy" GF? No wandering eye; you can fully place your trust in them; more often than not not they're appreciative of the little things you do for them; and most importantly, they're not selfish and worry about you as much as you worry about them. At least the ones I've dated in the past have been that way.
13031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / El Mirage, AZ
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
because it gets creepy really fast.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.