First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
how many threads on girls is cr now a dating site?
6321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/13/16

Steveroxyou wrote:

I could be taking you seriously, or am I? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragonball Z. :V


Srsly
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

ck1west wrote:

Ok so I was reading the threads and must have come across at least 7 threads looking for girls?
here a few titles below

> Girlfriend thread
> girl at gym interested?
> Need A Girlfriend! (Or An Imouto!) there others to many to list laughing

So my question here is did Cr become a dating site? and do these people every get out of the house?



That's a PV thread. It doesn't count.
1199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/13/16


Yo brah I'm totes serious right now. I'm like Hulkamania running wild on Gawker levels of serious.
Posted 6/12/16
Yes, I just think there are many of them but it makes since they look desperate that way lol
19599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Online
Posted 6/12/16
Hey, where can I find the dating section of the forum?
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/13/16

Hrafna wrote:

Yes, I'm not here because I'm bored, coming up with ways to have fun, but because I think that among all the places in the world, this is where I will be able to hook up with some off-the-charts physically attractive, intelligent, and perverted shut-ins. Oh, yes, plural, because my moral compass is made of a needle, a wine cork, and some ocean water. Aaaaagh [shake compass furiously] it may be pointing in the direction of pøssei!


I needed the laugh thank you
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
It is a social site.
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

GallifreyGirl wrote:

This. This site is becoming scary. No joke. So many creeps are here.


I'm glad i am married cause your right these people got extra creepy around here ..haha
Posted 6/13/16
It's because the Crunchyroll girls are more hot than girls on dating sites
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
I see your point Ck, but it ends up better to date on this site than to date on those dating sites. For one, if it does not work virtually, you can still continue watching anime, read manga, and/or watch drama while still participating in the forums. On those sites, you're out of pocket, if you don't like the site and the people are creepy. Those sites are just for dating (one night stands) and that is it. CR is the better bang for your buck. It's the better investment in my opinion.
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

stars201 wrote:

If CR is a dating site, would it work?


To be honest I could see it working out in an average manner. Half of dating is pretty much feeling the other person out and gauging interest. Here most of peoples interests are already filled in, half the effort is done easy.

Though to be fair I don't think anyone would want any of those things, the creepiness factor would probably go up x10 (I would bet on this).
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

bunnisawr17 wrote:

I think I've seen about 3-4 forums about finding your love or wanting a bf or a gf. It is kinda silly to my opinion and I normally will post like random creepy images on it. But I remember back when CR had a chat-room thing and people where all flirty on that thing. No matter what site you go on if it has forums or a chat-room thing, there will always be some type of dating or looking for a lover thing.


Just like the workplace.
Posted 6/13/16
If CR is a dating site, would it work?
Posted 6/14/16
Last time I was on CR was a couple months back, there's like this trend that with every anime season a new topic comes up. This season is girlfriend topics last season was the cancerous 'your friend is ...' Topics
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.