First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What if all Crunchyroll die?
17177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
Right now? I'd be fine if CR dies. Because there's a lot of arseholes on here.


Also, for some reason, CR doesn't work on my PC right.
21409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I would finally achieve happiness! The goal I've been dreaming of for so long.
8845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/12/16

Ranwolf wrote:


C-Tundra wrote:

I'll save you guys just so my senpais will notice me. Though if we die and go to Imuotoland, I'm sure some people would rather stay dead


Yeah count me as those who have no desire to go to little sister land. Onee-sama land on the other hand....


These are two of the best case scenarios. If you were to go to hell and go to the yaoi dungeon or stuck in a log horizon vs SAO forum forever we'd be in big trouble.
One Punch Mod
89612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16
If someone reincarnates me and there are any damned maids around I'll be running out begging and screaming for permanent death thankyouverymuch.
Posted 6/12/16
I don't know whether I should post here or not in case fate falls into my hands......... Just let me be the side-character for once!
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16

C-Tundra wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


C-Tundra wrote:

I'll save you guys just so my senpais will notice me. Though if we die and go to Imuotoland, I'm sure some people would rather stay dead


Yeah count me as those who have no desire to go to little sister land. Onee-sama land on the other hand....


These are two of the best case scenarios. If you were to go to hell and go to the yaoi dungeon or stuck in a log horizon vs SAO forum forever we'd be in big trouble.


A yaoi dungeon sounds kinda cool but then again I am bisexual and a masochist so yeah. But a Log Horizon vs SAO forum..wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

#SAOMasterrace
3461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16
They'd kick us out of whatever afterlife we all end up in for being too nerdy and antisocial. Then we'd wander the Earth trying all the cool ghost stuff we saw in anime
Posted 6/12/16
Disclaimer: The following transcript was recieved by me from HELL (MUHAHahH!)




Wrath.




Goddamn consewrvatives within us... tsk tsk.
50696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I would call it "The Purge". Your salvation is by embracing me as your goddess and offering yourself, if male, in servitude.
Posted 6/12/16 , edited 6/12/16

macht_gut wrote:

I would call it "The Purge". Your salvation is by embracing me as your goddess and offering yourself, if male, in servitude.


Hahahaha, you're funny! Why would anyone do that?~

Anyways, I'd be dead too then, right? So what could -I- do?~
23338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/12/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

I've been waiting for the sweet embrace of death since I graduated from High School 5 years ago, I'd welcome that shit with open arms.

I'd name it The Fall, from Persona 3.


Thats.....dark

23338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/12/16

Nalaniel wrote:

I would finally achieve happiness! The goal I've been dreaming of for so long.


Of being reborn as a guy!

Posted 6/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I would finally achieve happiness! The goal I've been dreaming of for so long.


Of being reborn as a guy!



I mean by her logic, she's mentally female, so, yeah. You're right. Sad and bitter irony that be.
44761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I don't want to be reincarnated into anything.
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
If all of you will die I will use my last power. I will transfer all of you in another dimension it call " Crunchyroll Dimension"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.