First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Recruitment: Ryu's Anti-harem
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

couvier wrote:

sign me up.


your hate fills me with pleasure
8790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Online
Posted 6/13/16
Whoaah, dis is hate speech.

27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
I believe i'm retarded with the IQ of a pinecone and don't ask me about Quantum physics because i am an alligator


Unless you major in Quantum Physics, studied it or you're interested in it, it doesn't matter if you don't know about it. Last time I studied about it was when I read Stephen Hawking's book...
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


couvier wrote:

sign me up.


your hate fills me with pleasure


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/16


this song will play in my head every time i delete buddies now, thank you. X'D
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
I believe i'm retarded with the IQ of a pinecone and don't ask me about Quantum physics because i am an alligator


Unless you major in Quantum Physics, studied it or you're interested in it, it doesn't matter if you don't know about it. Last time I studied about it was when I read Stephen Hawking's book...


i only know enough to impress a grade schooler with that knowledge
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
i only know enough to impress a grade schooler with that knowledge :D


Don't be a pedophile.........
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
i only know enough to impress a grade schooler with that knowledge :D


Don't be a pedophile.........


That's....not what i was even remotely suggesting...

I was just saying i know enough to make a grade schooler go "wow this man is smart"

Meanwhile the Primary school kids would realize i know shit and the Teenagers would know more then me.

I CAN PRETEND TO BE SMART IF I JUST TALK TO THOSE WITH LOW IQ'S!
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
i only know enough to impress a grade schooler with that knowledge :D


Don't be a pedophile.........


That's....not what i was even remotely suggesting...

I was just saying i know enough to make a grade schooler go "wow this man is smart"

Meanwhile the Primary school kids would realize i know shit and the Teenagers would know more then me.

I CAN PRETEND TO BE SMART IF I JUST TALK TO THOSE WITH LOW IQ'S!


Or... Y'know... Just talk about your interests?
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
i only know enough to impress a grade schooler with that knowledge :D


Don't be a pedophile.........


That's....not what i was even remotely suggesting...

I was just saying i know enough to make a grade schooler go "wow this man is smart"

Meanwhile the Primary school kids would realize i know shit and the Teenagers would know more then me.

I CAN PRETEND TO BE SMART IF I JUST TALK TO THOSE WITH LOW IQ'S!


Or... Y'know... Just talk about your interests?


i don't think kids want to know about building and repairing computers...
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
Or... Y'know... Just talk about your interests?


i don't think kids want to know about building and repairing computers...

Well, other things...? I mean, we've been spamming this thread for half an hour already
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
Or... Y'know... Just talk about your interests?


i don't think kids want to know about building and repairing computers...


Well, other things...? I mean, we've been spamming this thread for half an hour already

...i like blowing stuff up and uhm..making terrorist jokes XD
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
...i like blowing stuff up and uhm..making terrorist jokes XD


RIP FBI CIA watching you now
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
...i like blowing stuff up and uhm..making terrorist jokes XD


RIP FBI CIA watching you now


it's ok they won't find the body...
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


mizocutie wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
...i like blowing stuff up and uhm..making terrorist jokes XD


RIP FBI CIA watching you now


it's ok they won't find the body...


Hi... .....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.