First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Jophar Vorin got busted by parents.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

How old are you? If you're underage, then they're just acting like your typical parent.

If you're whatever Norway's legal age is, then...really, your parents don't have a say what you watch or read. Though, if you say you can't even read a clock.....sorry OP, but I'd be side-eyeing your anime interests too. Pick up your grades!


"Pick up your grades." Fabulous. Just what i have heard in 4 years. I dont manage it.


But, look at it this way; you work on your grades, the sooner you can get out to get a job right? Then you can move out and buy all the anime you'd like.



I do get that, but the problem is that i cant manage to "work" on my grades, i am in a school system right now, but they gave up on me.
I dont have the normal brain capacity. I am under everyone else. A person with downs is more smart than me.


Don't say that. I'm sure you're fine. *hugs* You just need some confidence.







awww...now I feel really bad.

Being American, I'm not sure how the Norweigan school system works, but is there special education classes offered in your school?


Though I have to admit....the whole 'anime is a ten year old girl thing' is a bit weird. Is that how anime is looked at in Norway...like how certain people look at anime in the west as being full of porn and pedophilia?

8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

Bryaugh wrote:

You may want to seek out some diagnosis for your learning problems. If a professional is able to categorize and label your learning disability, your parents may be a little more sympathetic. That is, if you haven't been sarcastic about the clock and school stuff.


I have, ASSpergers.
They understand that i have it, but they are in "denial" they act like i am not. They say that in reality i am completley normal. And that i need to learn how to be a human being.


***
To nogara san(Couldnt manage to quote you.).

In Norway you need to fit exacly in the square to not be bullied, that means NO "abnormal" things.

They have! I go to one right now! But i still dont manage it! I go there everyday, and all they are saying is that "everything is fine!!". But the problem is also that i dont manage the social situation.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Bryaugh wrote:

You may want to seek out some diagnosis for your learning problems. If a professional is able to categorize and label your learning disability, your parents may be a little more sympathetic. That is, if you haven't been sarcastic about the clock and school stuff.


I have, ASSpergers.
They understand that i have it, but they are in "denial" they act like i am not. They say that in reality i am completley normal. And that i need to learn how to be a human being.


Well you can read and write in one foreign language (english) I think you're being to hard on yourself. You can learn.

8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Bryaugh wrote:

You may want to seek out some diagnosis for your learning problems. If a professional is able to categorize and label your learning disability, your parents may be a little more sympathetic. That is, if you haven't been sarcastic about the clock and school stuff.


I have, ASSpergers.
They understand that i have it, but they are in "denial" they act like i am not. They say that in reality i am completley normal. And that i need to learn how to be a human being.


Well you can read and write in one foreign language (english) I think you're being to hard on yourself. You can learn.



I began programming when i was 13, had to read engrish everyday.
My first english was this: "heko, waht time it is?"
That is what school learnt me, it was when i read book after book on programming that i got this "english" that i have today.

Edit: Proof of my fabulous english: completley. Very good spelling indeed.
20644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
Well fuck, your parents are insensitive ignorant assholes.
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

runec wrote:
....again? ><

Meh. As my parents say, they threaten such things because they care. It's just how they express their frustration and disapproval. Such moments don't make for pleasant memories though. Those conversations aren't done in indoor voices. I'm leaving out details but, meh...

Parents get frustrated when they don't find their child quite 'normal'. Sometimes they'll say particularly nasty things in a misguided attempt at 'motivation'.

I don't try and take such things to heart, but it's also those moments one can't simply forget. I'd advise any future parents here to think carefully about what they say to their children (or around). As adults we can handle it--but children and fragile teenagers on the other hand...

8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

Bryaugh wrote:

Well fuck, your parents are insensitive ignorant assholes.




They said that "We will not change our opinions, as it really is for 10 year old girls". Glorious! I am such a fabulous human being. Seppuku.
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

So are you actually retarded?


Dog, forgive me. I laughed way too hard at this than I should have.

Also OP, just go with Your own flow. You'll soon come to realize that SOME People will end up understanding your end, and then again, there will be others who will continue to be derogatory towards some things. The thing is, is to keep your head held up high, and simply go on and continue liking what it is that you like and let what others think of it be damned. Good luck with your situation.
Posted 6/13/16
still living with parents time to move out bro
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

So are you actually retarded?


Dog, forgive me. I laughed way too hard at this than I should have.


Yes i am. My brain cant learn the stuff that i need, only the shitty info does it preserve.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

L7D wrote:

still living with parents time to move out bro


I think he implied he can't move out due to being too young.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:


L7D wrote:

still living with parents time to move out bro


I think he implied he can't move out due to being too young.


I am 17. Not allowed too by the childcare institution.
I wish i was 24.

Edit: Fuck no, i now remember they said that i need to 30 to fully go without support.
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

So are you actually retarded?


Dog, forgive me. I laughed way too hard at this than I should have.


Yes i am. My brain cant learn the stuff that i need, only the shitty info does it preserve.


I edited my Post by the way, so hopefully now You can read what I directed to You and your 'situation'.
runec 
28304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

PrinceJudar wrote:
Meh. As my parents say, they threaten such things because they care. It's just how they express their frustration and disapproval. Such moments don't make for pleasant memories though. Those conversations aren't done in indoor voices. I'm leaving out details but, meh...


"because they care" and "threaten mental institution" seem somewhat contradictory. >.>



PrinceJudar wrote:Parents get frustrated when they don't find their child quite 'normal'. Sometimes they'll say particularly nasty things in a misguided attempt at 'motivation'.


Bad parents.

As a child of a broken home raised by a single parent, at least said single parent never verbally scarred me for life.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16
While i can live with being called a 10 year old girl, i cant live with the fact that they dont accept me as a human being, the problem is that they think that i am mentally a 10 year old girl. They say that i will learn to let go of anime. i DONT want that, its the ONLY thing that has given me happiness in this world.

All the fucn school boys are sending pictures of their dick to the girls, all they think of is to get into a まんこ.
Remember one dude who sent a picture of his ass shitting, on "snapchat".
I DONT want to be like them!!

By the way this is in my foster home i live in, my bio parents are just trying to sue the government to get me back.
They want to wipe my ass like a baby.

The good thing about Norway is that i wont starve to death, as they will give me food money.


By the way just a proof that i can program some random shit:

common button class for a stupid gui system i am working on(for fun).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.