First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Jophar Vorin got busted by parents.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

While i can live with being called a 10 year old girl, i cant live with the fact that they dont accept me as a human being, the problem is that they think that i am mentally a 10 year old girl. They say that i will learn to let go of anime. i DONT want that, its the ONLY thing that has given me happiness in this world.

All the fucn school boys are sending pictures of their dick to the girls, all they think of is to get into a まんこ.
Remember one dude who sent a picture of his ass shitting, on "snapchat".
I DONT want to be like them!!

By the way this is in my foster home i live in, my bio parents are just trying to sue the government to get me back.
They want to wipe my ass like a baby.

The good thing about Norway is that i wont starve to death, as they will give me food money.



Jophy-tan.
You are a human being and the best sort of lunatic, as I have already told you. If you have aspergers, it's hardly your fault. Plenty of people with aspergers struggle with 'normal'.
It sounds like you're having a tough time but try not to let it get you down - as long as you're doing your best for yourself that's all that really matters. Anime has nothing to do with age or maturity and everything to do with having a little escape - I'm 26, self employed, university educated, well travelled and I'll be damned if liking Anime takes away from any of that.
You speak a second language well - you're pretty funny. It sounds like you have a talent with programming.

So Fuck 'em. You be you.
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

While i can live with being called a 10 year old girl, i cant live with the fact that they dont accept me as a human being, the problem is that they think that i am mentally a 10 year old girl. They say that i will learn to let go of anime. i DONT want that, its the ONLY thing that has given me happiness in this world.

All the fucn school boys are sending pictures of their dick to the girls, all they think of is to get into a まんこ.
Remember one dude who sent a picture of his ass shitting, on "snapchat".
I DONT want to be like them!!

By the way this is in my foster home i live in, my bio parents are just trying to sue the government to get me back.
They want to wipe my ass like a baby.

The good thing about Norway is that i wont starve to death, as they will give me food money.



Jophy-tan.
You are a human being and the best sort of lunatic, as I have already told you. If you have aspergers, it's hardly your fault. Plenty of people with aspergers struggle with 'normal'.
It sounds like you're having a tough time but try not to let it get you down - as long as you're doing your best for yourself that's all that really matters. Anime has nothing to do with age or maturity and everything to do with having a little escape - I'm 26, self employed, university educated, well travelled and I'll be damned if liking Anime takes away from any of that.
You speak a second language well - you're pretty funny. It sounds like you have a talent with programming.

So Fuck 'em. You be you.


They can become nazi thats the problem!
They can take away my items! That has happened before!

The stuff that they busted me on owning:

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/38233
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/287914
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/105081
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
my parents already find me weird xD
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Razzalax wrote:

my parents already find me weird xD


Yeah but do they treat you like a mentally retarded being?
Do they say that you have a 10 year old girls mindset?
1229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / ya mum's house
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
I keep my anime interest to myself. I do alright without my parents knowing about it. It is pretty great
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Razzalax wrote:

my parents already find me weird xD


Yeah but do they treat you like a mentally retarded being?
Do they say that you have a 10 year old girls mindset?


nope thats all you my friend xD
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

electricdoomfire wrote:

I keep my anime interest to myself. I do alright without my parents knowing about it. It is pretty great


Yeah, until they busted me.
9516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 8/21/16
I guess the bigger question is....are you a 10 year old girl?
One Punch Mod
85895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

They discovered my Anime collection, fhakkk.
And as i knew from the beginning, they called me a little 10 year old girl.
Anyone else in the same fhakking situation?


My parent want me to be just like in their heads. Evil world, why did I have to born?
This is the beginning of the apocalypse.

F*ck Norway, and its culture.
"Everything is black and white" No it isnt, it never was!
Someone give me Cyanide.




Well that sucks.

I was lucky in that my parents pretty much didn't care what I watched or read or owned. Don't know if that would have been different if I'd had any preferences they considered especially oddball or if I was having special difficulties that made them feel they needed to normalize me more somehow.

Anyway, I've gone ahead and moved this to the Chit Chat forum since it's more centered on your personal situation. I hope chatting with us helps a little. Living with parents can be rough (even though I was pretty lucky in some regards there were other things going on that made me really happy to be able to live away from home when I went to college).


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I guess the bigger question is....are you a 10 year old girl?


PV still looking for imoutos I see.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I guess the bigger question is....are you a 10 year old girl?


Onii chan! You're back... and the same as ever
Posted 6/13/16
my mother chuckled when she heard all the Japanese coming from my phone (anime subs) and was confused, but she didn't mind
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

electricdoomfire wrote:

I keep my anime interest to myself. I do alright without my parents knowing about it. It is pretty great



Is it that much of a big deal? Some people unwind watching football... Some people watch soap operas... Some people watch wresting... Is it such a big deal for some people to watch Anime?

I've never kept it a secret because I don't feel the need. Some of my friends think it's a little unusual and my mum certainly doesn't get it... but nobody actually treats me differently...
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/16

runec wrote:"because they care" and "threaten mental institution" seem somewhat contradictory. >.>

Bad parents.

As a child of a broken home raised by a single parent, at least said single parent never verbally scarred me for life.

Its their excuse. I try not to think too deeply on it.

In a way they are, but in others they are not. Certainly they heavily lacked in the emotional department. They raised well behaved kids though, so they did do something right. I think that type of parenting is more common in higher income families.

runec 
28280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/16 , edited 6/13/16

PrinceJudar wrote:
In a way they are, but in others they are not. Certainly they heavily lacked in the emotional department. They raised well behaved kids though, so they did do something right. I think that type of parenting is more common in higher income families.


Well, you can raise externally well behaved kids with authoritarian methods but it doesn't mean they'll turn out internally emotionally stable.

Possibly, not sure. I grew up dirt poor. The only friend I had that was literally rich his mother was insanely controlling and overtly religiously. While his father at some point had just given up and spent most his time at home hiding some place quiet with the dog away from his wife. -.-

I don't think he was allowed to stay up past 9pm till he was 18. Boardgames and cardgames were the Devil ( as in, literally, tools of Satan ). TV was not allowed in any capacity and the only game he was permitted to have on his computer was golf.

Last I heard he had moved to the other side of the country, came out as gay and became a nurse.
Posted 6/13/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

They discovered my Anime collection, fhakkk.
And as i knew from the beginning, they called me a little 10 year old girl.
Anyone else in the same fhakking situation?



My parent want me to be just like in their heads. Evil world, why did I have to born?
This is the beginning of the apocalypse.

F*ck Norway, and its culture.
"Everything is black and white" No it isnt, it never was!
Someone give me Cyanide.




Can you..... make yourself legally Emancipated?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.