Post Reply Hajime No Ippo Fourth Season
Pro-Boxers
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Hi everyone, I am here to asking if anyone know anything about the second season, the manga tell us the rest of the history but I prefer to see it in animation.

There is a petition for a second season, will be succeded?

World Champion
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
dont u mean fourth season?
Pro-Boxers
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
yeah, maybe that, My point is if they are going to make more episodes.
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I sure hope they are, Hajime no Ippo is by far one of the best animes I have ever watched.
World Champion
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i dont think so cuz they left off around chapter 133 and its been like 7-12 years now
Moderator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

jumoji wrote:

i dont think so cuz they left off around chapter 133 and its been like 7-12 years now


But it would be awesome if they do...LOL!!
I, for one, would definitelly watch it!!! lol!!
World Champion
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

Rx2D wrote:


jumoji wrote:

i dont think so cuz they left off around chapter 133 and its been like 7-12 years now


But it would be awesome if they do...LOL!!
I, for one, would definitelly watch it!!! lol!!


me 2,ive spent my spring break right now trying to finish the anime and im only 4-5 episodes from finishing it
Moderator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
LOL!! I know what you mean!! Lol!!
I finished it in almost a week... I was sooo addicted!! lol!! (i finished it a few days ago... =])
At first I was like... i didnt like the art so i skipped watching it.. but then when I went back to it... so awesome!!! lol!!
4-5... youre really close =]

I wonder if the people who watch the series also watch the ova's... =]
World Champion
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

Rx2D wrote:

LOL!! I know what you mean!! Lol!!
I finished it in almost a week... I was sooo addicted!! lol!! (i finished it a few days ago... =])
At first I was like... i didnt like the art so i skipped watching it.. but then when I went back to it... so awesome!!! lol!!
4-5... youre really close =]

I wonder if the people who watch the series also watch the ova's... =]


i dont know cuz im counting the ova
You must be logged in to post.