First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Ever had a dream so vivid and so real that it felt like it actually happened?
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Aksunai wrote:

Constantly, usually end up dying from some sort of impact (falling off a build, cliff, etc.) and waking up seconds before impact. That's also when I wake up and can't move for about a minute due to fear


Sounds scary.
2171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ocala, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Aksunai wrote:

Constantly, usually end up dying from some sort of impact (falling off a build, cliff, etc.) and waking up seconds before impact. That's also when I wake up and can't move for about a minute due to fear


Sounds scary.


Well the dreams where I don't die are fine, it's just the ones where I die that I get scared
27501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16
yeah a monster was under my bed ....great thing to dream about as a kid then panic lmao
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Aksunai wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Aksunai wrote:

Constantly, usually end up dying from some sort of impact (falling off a build, cliff, etc.) and waking up seconds before impact. That's also when I wake up and can't move for about a minute due to fear


Sounds scary.


Well the dreams where I don't die are fine, it's just the ones where I die that I get scared


That's good.
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
I've had a couple of dreams where I felt like I was in a previous life or alternate dimension. I could smell and feel things, and if I fell or had contact with anything I felt that too. Some are way too Vivid that I'm already awake, yet I'm still stuck in that dream.


If that makes any type of sense.
Posted 6/16/16
Have them weekly
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

1stladyent wrote:

I've had a couple of dreams where I felt like I was in a previous life or alternate dimension. I could smell and feel things, and if I fell or had contact with anything I felt that too. Some are way too Vivid that I'm already awake, yet I'm still stuck in that dream.


If that makes any type of sense.


Makes sense to me.
11382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
A dream is no different than reality, the only way we experience the world is through our brains interpretation of the data entering it. As far as your brain is concerned these dreams did happen.
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

kamaitachi5587 wrote:

A dream is no different than reality, the only way we experience the world is through our brains interpretation of the data entering it. As far as your brain is concerned these dreams did happen.


You're getting technical about this.
36716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16
I have dreams like that all the time. Unfortunately, this is true even for dreams where I either die or am fighting monsters.
11605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / my bedroom
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
This happens to me quite often. I usually dream about going to school or what I do throughout a normal day. I tend to confuse real life events and dreams for one another because of this.
7511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In a world that d...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16
I had an incredibly lucid dream about a year ago when I won a lottery and got fifty thousand dollars. I got incredibly depressed when I woke up. It was so lucid that I felt the lottery ticket in my hand and the elation going up my spine.

Ive had several through my life really. A few where I've been the protagonist in first person shooter games, others where I was fighting monsters, and one where I fell off a roof while fending off hyenas.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
Yeah, this happens sometimes. It's not too often but sometimes I might dream something so normal (going to school, work) and go through a normal day... Or sometimes it might be more on the scary side where I guess I hear firetruck sirens in real life, so in my dream there will be a fire... Stuff like that.
27984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
more than i wish i did.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.