WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What Leader Are You?
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / washington state
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

Uh.... who is this guy?

I think I've head the name before.
Posted 3/28/08
Posted 3/28/08

hated_heart wrote:


Uh.... who is this guy?

I think I've head the name before.


You are joking right?????

Posted 3/28/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


hated_heart wrote:


Uh.... who is this guy?

I think I've head the name before.


You are joking right?????



LOL!!!!!
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chez moi?
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

I got Einstein as well. Yeeeeey~ Go Frankenstein? xD
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/28/08

Regalis wrote:


r0ckm4hw0rld wrote:

stupid thread. the link doesn't even work!!!

http://similarminds.com/leader.html

There. I looked up a working link. Hope it helps


Thankee, fixed the link in my OP
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I got this Guy

Interesting, interesting...
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

AHTL wrote:


Regalis wrote:


r0ckm4hw0rld wrote:

stupid thread. the link doesn't even work!!!

http://similarminds.com/leader.html

There. I looked up a working link. Hope it helps


Thankee, fixed the link in my OP

You're welcome ^^

I also got this guy:


Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/28/08

Regalis wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Regalis wrote:


r0ckm4hw0rld wrote:

stupid thread. the link doesn't even work!!!

http://similarminds.com/leader.html

There. I looked up a working link. Hope it helps


Thankee, fixed the link in my OP

You're welcome ^^

I also got this guy:




Hah, I blame my paranoia
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08


Indeed...
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

AHTL wrote:


Regalis wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Regalis wrote:


r0ckm4hw0rld wrote:

stupid thread. the link doesn't even work!!!

http://similarminds.com/leader.html

There. I looked up a working link. Hope it helps


Thankee, fixed the link in my OP

You're welcome ^^

I also got this guy:




Hah, I blame my paranoia :P

Ye that would fit my profile also xD

1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

sorelin wrote:

I got this Guy

Interesting, interesting...


Ah.. great leader, he is a cuban revalutionist who was very redical, he was over thrown by the CIA, who helped cuba get freedom from the dictactor (fulg... Batista) who was backed by the american goverment. He was very brutal and tried to revulutionuise boliva?.. i think not sure on this one



hated_heart wrote:


Uh.... who is this guy?

I think I've head the name before.



You are a spastic, learn read a book or two, what do they teach at school where you live. Sorry if I sounded rude but atleast do a wiki on the man (Ghandi) and you will learn. I swear they teach about him in school.


edit:oh i got on the long quiz



and on the short on i got JFK
Posted 3/28/08
only chose 9 Q.........
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
45Q
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/28/08


45Q
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.