First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Thoughts? How to become a better world ?
20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

jaragnaros wrote:

Why are they alien to you? is it because they don't understand you or because you don't understand them? do you try to understand others?


I'm Autistic my brain wiring is inherently different to me i fail to understand normal people no matter how much i try.

It's why i find it easier around people with the same brain wiring as me as they make much more sense and are usually more logical and less emotional.

To me normal people the majority of humanity are very foreign and alien
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
To me normal people the majority of humanity are very foreign and alien :P
same to a degree.

Rowan Atkinson
https://youtu.be/ppVpdsClN80
10467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

I'm Autistic my brain wiring is inherently different to me i fail to understand normal people no matter how much i try.

It's why i find it easier around people with the same brain wiring as me as they make much more sense and are usually more logical and less emotional.

To me normal people the majority of humanity are very foreign and alien :P


You say normal as if you're highly irregular, you're a normal human being yourself even if you think differently and reach different conclusions, struggling to understand someone is different to failing to understand ;D
20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

jaragnaros wrote:


I'm Autistic my brain wiring is inherently different to me i fail to understand normal people no matter how much i try.

It's why i find it easier around people with the same brain wiring as me as they make much more sense and are usually more logical and less emotional.

To me normal people the majority of humanity are very foreign and alien :P


You say normal as if you're highly irregular, you're a normal human being yourself even if you think differently and reach different conclusions, struggling to understand someone is different to failing to understand ;D


I am highly irregular i'm not Neurotypical my brain is wired as an Atypical person my needs and way of thinking and functioning are very different to a neurotypical persons.

I understand other humans but i don't relate to them they just feel alien.


There is a reason why the website where most Autistic people congregate in is called "Wrong planet" because it's a normal feeling alot of us have when we aren't around those of us who are Autistic.


I may be human but i am VERY different from most normal people.

My brain developed differently which resulted in higher sensory abilities but lower social abilities and a few other differences.








https://www.aspiescentral.com/threads/do-you-feel-like-an-alien.1648/

completely normal for my kind
10467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

I am highly irregular i'm not Neurotypical my brain is wired as an Atypical person my needs and way of thinking and functioning are very different to a neurotypical persons.

I understand other humans but i don't relate to them they just feel alien.


There is a reason why the website where most Autistic people congregate in is called "Wrong planet" because it's a normal feeling alot of us have when we aren't around those of us who are Autistic.


I may be human but i am VERY different from most normal people.

My brain developed differently which resulted in higher sensory abilities but lower social abilities and a few other differences.








What you said makes you sound more normal than you seem to think you are, all humans relate to a group, an ideal, a way of thinking. I'm no master on the fine points of autism but feeling comfortable around people similar to you is pretty normal if you ask me so i don't think you're irregular, different but not irregular, we're all different to someone
20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

jaragnaros wrote:


I am highly irregular i'm not Neurotypical my brain is wired as an Atypical person my needs and way of thinking and functioning are very different to a neurotypical persons.

I understand other humans but i don't relate to them they just feel alien.


There is a reason why the website where most Autistic people congregate in is called "Wrong planet" because it's a normal feeling alot of us have when we aren't around those of us who are Autistic.


I may be human but i am VERY different from most normal people.

My brain developed differently which resulted in higher sensory abilities but lower social abilities and a few other differences.








What you said makes you sound more normal than you seem to think you are, all humans relate to a group, an ideal, a way of thinking. I'm no master on the fine points of autism but feeling comfortable around people similar to you is pretty normal if you ask me so i don't think you're irregular, different but not irregular, we're all different to someone




I do have a group i relate to other Autistic people XD

but i don't see myself as normal to say that i am normal would be an offense to those who are normal
10467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

I do have a group i relate to other Autistic people XD

but i don't see myself as normal to say that i am normal would be an offense to those who are normal


Now you're just being overly considerate. You seem normal to me, you have my vote to be among us "normies" even if you yourself do not believe it

20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

jaragnaros wrote:


I do have a group i relate to other Autistic people XD

but i don't see myself as normal to say that i am normal would be an offense to those who are normal


Now you're just being overly considerate. You seem normal to me, you have my vote to be among us "normies" even if you yourself do not believe it



eww normies
Posted 6/16/16
The world would be a lot better for me if people became cookies.
10586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Buu?
9493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Crazy_Monster wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

Too many people wanting to be different, we're too divided, our ideals clash and we war, we need unity now more than ever



I agree. People are way too focus on being "unique" and, society is overly appreciating the idea of being "different". This is just my observation.


Some of us suffer because society doesn't accept those who are different though.

To make everyone not divided would be to punish those who are treated like shit for being different in the first place.


In today's society people can't handle differences and can't accept the fact that not everyone is going to change just for their sake. Instead of knowing what is universally wrong (e.g stealing, murdering, raping) they make up new "wrongs" because someone doesnt fit into their "right".
20737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Crazy_Monster wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Crazy_Monster wrote:


jaragnaros wrote:

Too many people wanting to be different, we're too divided, our ideals clash and we war, we need unity now more than ever



I agree. People are way too focus on being "unique" and, society is overly appreciating the idea of being "different". This is just my observation.


Some of us suffer because society doesn't accept those who are different though.

To make everyone not divided would be to punish those who are treated like shit for being different in the first place.


In today's society people can't handle differences and can't accept the fact that not everyone is going to change just for their sake. Instead of knowing what is universally wrong (e.g stealing, murdering, raping) they make up new "wrongs" because someone doesnt fit into their "right".


pretty much.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.