First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Catholic Bishop says religion "breeds contempt" for LGBT community
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
Posted 6/14/16
Umm because Catholic.
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

co3444 wrote:

Umm because Catholic.


?
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
It can breed contempt but that doesn't mean religion is completely bad. People need to be preached to correctly. This isn't happening. The church needs to change as a whole to be more accepting.
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


co3444 wrote:

Umm because Catholic.


?


What do Catholics know about being tolerant or devoutly Christian, Christian means "Christ-like". They are a pack of child-molesting priests and sanctimonious pedophiles. Check out Opus Dei for some good sado-masochism as well.
18489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16
Couple of points.

The author states that assault weapons are weapons of mass destruction. This is incorrect, assault rifles are categorized as small arms. Nuclear arms are categorized as weapons of mass destruction.

The author is correct in stating that barring people based on faith is un-American. It's not just un-American, it's unconstitutional! However, the situation we're facing is difficult and there is no easy 'yes' or 'no' answer. But if it were up to me, I would simply cut off the head of the snake.

I am a Christian myself, and while I do not partake in homosexual acts (a forgivable sin just like theft or lying), they just killed more of my American brethren, which does not sit well with me.

I also want to add that going to extreme in any direction, Christian or Muslim, is dangerous.
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

co3444 wrote:

What do Catholics know about being tolerant or devoutly Christian


Enough.
Posted 6/14/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


co3444 wrote:

What do Catholics know about being tolerant or devoutly Christian


Enough.


According to whom?
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

co3444 wrote:

According to whom?


God
Posted 6/14/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


co3444 wrote:

According to whom?


God


Which God? The Catholic God?
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

co3444 wrote:

Which God? The Catholic God?


There's only one.
Humms 
10537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/14/16


Hypothetically speaking

I have an idea......Fuck that guy, not his identity, but his persona. Just because he's a bishop doesn't mean fuck all. People died that day, regardless of anything, why the fuck does there need to be a story written about this shit.

"Quote"Oh its religion that caused it he said? Well no shit, go figure, but hey; hell of a speech there father, how much do you want today? 20$, 50$?

Oh yes we are so deeply moved about this tragedy...... no you're not, if you were you wouldn't be saying it as a bishop, sombody who is deeply envested into religion and religious beliefs, and now you say that dog needs to chill out XD

Oh boy...... making religion look good man, totally changes my outlook because he speaks against our Lord and savior, dog almighty.

Posted 6/14/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


co3444 wrote:

Which God? The Catholic God?


There's only one.


Accordng to whom?
Humms 
10537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

co3444 wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


co3444 wrote:

Which God? The Catholic God?


There's only one.


Accordng to whom?


xD
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16

co3444 wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


co3444 wrote:

Which God? The Catholic God?


There's only one.


Accordng to whom?


Where are you going with this?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.