First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Those People?
15916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Who is mean to you? Why would anyone want to be mean over a forum. Maybe they secretly like you.


This is mostly just a rant stating things that happen to my self and others online or in real life. This type of stuff happens to me on many other sites as well including this one, it doesn't really bother me at times it can but usually it does not. I just felt like speaking my mind but apparently to some people speaking my mind is apparently a bad thing?
Posted 6/14/16

bunnisawr17 wrote:

So do you ever meet those people in games or on crunchyroll or maybe some where else that are randomly mean to you for no reason like you don't even know the person and there like picking on you? I mean It doesn't bug me much and I like to pick back at times. But it like honestly what do you get out of it anyway? Your just making your self looking silly. I have had people in my life tell me they dislike me cause my avatar hair was a color they didn't like or that I was old? Like I'm 20.. how is that old? Then there those people who I'll ask why to and they will answer with " I don't know I just feel like it".. Oh come on can you sound more stupid. If you're going to pick on some one or be mean to some one or give some one a bad review or something then give them a reason why as to why you're doing such things. I don't mean to rant but I felt like speaking my mind. If I dislike some one I'll tell them straight up why I dislike them. If you dislike me then hey message me and tell me straight up that you dislike me and give me a reason.




I apologize for my Rant.. actually no what.. I'm not sorry.
Ps. This is something I deal with at times on a daily basis and find it honestly to be ridiculous.


Thank you for apologizing now i can get on with my life. But yeah, paranoia is contagious, as is gaf about what people say about you on the internet. What do they say about you on the internet? I bet they say you're awesome. Your avi is a cute little cartoon girl with bunny rabbit ears. I like it. Live a little. Don't let the haters bring you down.:)
Posted 6/14/16
I am that asshole.
15916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
^Some people are Sadistic and can get pleasure from such things. I mean to be honest I do at times.
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16
Tbh- I enjoy how my Honesty hurts people at times, if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. Gawh I'm evil and loving it.

^ considering you just posted this in the TBH thread, I don't know why you're even complaining if you enjoy hurting people as much as you say they hurt you. That's not honesty. It's cruelty.
So just deal with what you start and give credit that others love hurting you too. You shouldn't feel hurt...after all. It's their pleasure as it is yours.
15916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

EdellaGrey wrote:

Tbh- I enjoy how my Honesty hurts people at times, if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. Gawh I'm evil and loving it.

^ considering you just posted this in the TBH thread, I don't know why you're even complaining if you enjoy hurting people as much as you say they hurt you. That's not honesty. It's cruelty.
So just deal with what you start and give credit that others love hurting you too. You shouldn't feel hurt...after all. It's their pleasure as it is yours.


If you read more of the TBH stuff it was not directed towards him it just how I feel at times towards some people but it is rare and he is not one of those people. You should not assume something until you know the truth.
xenara 
12379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16


Mean people suck. There's even a song about it: https://youtu.be/ExYe13XCAQM

Honestly though - when people go around saying random, nasty, rude things and treating other people poorly it's usually a reflection of their own issues. It has nothing to do with you at all.
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16
and you know....I did read.

You'll notice I'm not even addressing that it was directed toward 'someone else' nor am I addressing the PrinceGrimm matter. It had nothing to do with him and that's not even the issue (which has been resolved in that thread, by the way).
That's going off of your own words.

1. You like to dish it but you don't like being hurt yourself, which is what this entire thread was all about. You not liking being treated that way and justifying yourself and your way of 'dishing it out'.

2. you like to hurt people (your own confession) and just made a thread stating that you don't like it when people hurt you. That's not an assumption I'm making. Just stating a fact you yourself have put out there clearly written.
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bristol, UK
Offline
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16

bunnisawr17 wrote:

I have had people in my life tell me they dislike me cause my avatar hair was a color they didn't like or that I was old? Like I'm 20.. how is that old?

They probably think 20 is old because they can't count that high so they get upset and lash out and also because its positively ancient
15916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

EdellaGrey wrote:

and you know....I did read.

You'll notice I'm not even addressing that it was directed toward 'someone else' nor am I addressing the PrinceGrimm matter. It had nothing to do with him and that's not even the issue (which has been resolved in that thread, by the way).
That's going off of your own words.

1. You like to dish it but you don't like being hurt yourself, which is what this entire thread was all about. You not liking being treated that way and justifying yourself and your way of 'dishing it out'.

2. you like to hurt people (your own confession) and just made a thread stating that you don't like it when people hurt you. That's not an assumption I'm making. Just stating a fact you yourself have put out there clearly written.


When did I ever say I dislike being hurt.? . I'm a sadist and a masochist I enjoy being hurt at times. But never once have I said that so please do not assume things. The thread is about something that happens to people in general at times even I am a bully at times and even I hurt people at times am I proud of it? 98% of the time no. But it life and I do apologize if my statement was taken in a wrong way.
Humms 
10537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
Here's a thought..................................

Happy now?
Posted 6/14/16
Let's just forget this all happened, yeah? Yeah!

Mods, please spare us...
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16
This was the tread OP was talking about?
This is ironic.
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 6/15/16
Closed by request of OP.

-click-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.