First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The corpse i left in the basement stinks
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
You're in desperate need of love, aren't you? Shameful!
10568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:


stars201 wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

Do we need to dispose of your insides?


I would like to let it rot in my body


Is it crawling in your skin? Will the wounds not heal?


The fear is how she falls, by confusing what is real.
17278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

You have previously expressed to me your desire to satisfy your primitive urges. The time has come. You will no longer be a slave of sexual deprivation!


what when the hell did i do that XD are you trying to make me look weird


You already look weird to people. It doesn't matter what I say at this point.
20675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/16/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

You have previously expressed to me your desire to satisfy your primitive urges. The time has come. You will no longer be a slave of sexual deprivation!


what when the hell did i do that XD are you trying to make me look weird


You already look weird to people. It doesn't matter what I say at this point.


You aren't helping!!!
17278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

You aren't helping!!!


Why should I?
20675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/16/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

You aren't helping!!!


Why should I?


Because you care about your friends?
17278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Because you care about your friends?


I feel like you're making this conversation serious.
20675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/16/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Because you care about your friends?


I feel like you're making this conversation serious.


Yes I am and if you don't help I will tell them about your secret stash
10568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
[...]

Yes I am and if you don't help I will tell them about your secret stash


Everyone already knows about.... The 'Stache.
17278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

gornotck wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
[...]

Yes I am and if you don't help I will tell them about your secret stash


Everyone already knows about.... The 'Stache.


Which means it's not secret. Checkmate.
Posted 6/16/16
Use formaldehyde next time.
8756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Nalaniel wrote:


gornotck wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:
[...]

Yes I am and if you don't help I will tell them about your secret stash


Everyone already knows about.... The 'Stache.


Which means it's not secret. Checkmate.


Chess, i dont see a chessboard...
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
I would cut open the gut of the corpse, place some heavy rocks in, stitch it up and load up it up in my car. Take a drive to Lake Superior, take a boat pretty far out, and then dump the body. Since I'm up there, I'd probably take a vacation while I'm at it.


15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
Make them a Zombie and go like nothing has happend.
6943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 6/16/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

You're in desperate need of love, aren't you? Shameful!


Oh Aniki. How long have you been back? Welcome back.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.