First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Yu Yu Hakusho- I need help with the classification of demons thing,,,
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
I don't get the difference between an A versus a B, or a middle B or and upper B...etc a little help? Come on, I know i'm not the only Yu Yu Hakusho fan out there!!
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
They determine strength. S being the strongest.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
no, superA is the strongest
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
"The ranking of demons and apparitions is done by grade letters. E-class is the weakest class of demons, only slightly stronger than ordinary humans. Meanwhile, The S-class is the strongest demon classification. Each class also has sub-divisions of upper (or +), middle, and lower (or -). For example, A has three subclasses: A-, A, and A+. While the classes are intended for ranking demons, they are also used to classify powerful humans. A* indicates that the particular character is at the highest level of that rank. In the Three Kings Saga, it seems that many demons surpass the Upper S-Class rankings, so Yu Yu Hakusho adopts a numerical system. 80,000 on this system is equivalent to a Middle B-class, 120,000 to a middle A-class, and 200,000 to a Middle S-class. However, the Device used to record the energy levels aforementioned breaks before the Makai Tournament, so the exact class and energy readings of some of its contestants remain unknown." Quote from wikipedia, hope it helps
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

naruto9817 wrote:

They determine strength. S being the strongest.
Ok....but Koenma said Hiei was a D and moved to a middle B...what is the highest...?

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
read your own thread...superA is the highest
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

Lenira wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:

They determine strength. S being the strongest.
Ok....but Koenma said Hiei was a D and moved to a middle B...what is the highest...?


How is 'S' higher than 'E'?
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

Lenira wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:

They determine strength. S being the strongest.
Ok....but Koenma said Hiei was a D and moved to a middle B...what is the highest...?



Strength levels go from E to D to C to B to A to S, their are classifications like middle, and upper of thoughs levels.

315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

naruto9817 wrote:

"The ranking of demons and apparitions is done by grade letters. E-class is the weakest class of demons, only slightly stronger than ordinary humans. Meanwhile, The S-class is the strongest demon classification. Each class also has sub-divisions of upper (or +), middle, and lower (or -). For example, A has three subclasses: A-, A, and A+. While the classes are intended for ranking demons, they are also used to classify powerful humans. A* indicates that the particular character is at the highest level of that rank. In the Three Kings Saga, it seems that many demons surpass the Upper S-Class rankings, so Yu Yu Hakusho adopts a numerical system. 80,000 on this system is equivalent to a Middle B-class, 120,000 to a middle A-class, and 200,000 to a Middle S-class. However, the Device used to record the energy levels aforementioned breaks before the Makai Tournament, so the exact class and energy readings of some of its contestants remain unknown." Quote from wikipedia, hope it helps
is that what koenma said? what he said confused me...

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

Lenira wrote:


Lenira wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:

They determine strength. S being the strongest.
Ok....but Koenma said Hiei was a D and moved to a middle B...what is the highest...?


How is 'S' higher than 'E'?


"S" stands for "Super"
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

punkfilter wrote:


Lenira wrote:


Lenira wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:

They determine strength. S being the strongest.
Ok....but Koenma said Hiei was a D and moved to a middle B...what is the highest...?


How is 'S' higher than 'E'?


"S" stands for "Super"


S is a class........

17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

Lenira wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:

"The ranking of demons and apparitions is done by grade letters. E-class is the weakest class of demons, only slightly stronger than ordinary humans. Meanwhile, The S-class is the strongest demon classification. Each class also has sub-divisions of upper (or +), middle, and lower (or -). For example, A has three subclasses: A-, A, and A+. While the classes are intended for ranking demons, they are also used to classify powerful humans. A* indicates that the particular character is at the highest level of that rank. In the Three Kings Saga, it seems that many demons surpass the Upper S-Class rankings, so Yu Yu Hakusho adopts a numerical system. 80,000 on this system is equivalent to a Middle B-class, 120,000 to a middle A-class, and 200,000 to a Middle S-class. However, the Device used to record the energy levels aforementioned breaks before the Makai Tournament, so the exact class and energy readings of some of its contestants remain unknown." Quote from wikipedia, hope it helps
is that what koenma said? what he said confused me...



Thats not what he said, this is a quote from wikipedia, a online encyclopedia
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
Z is got to be the highest
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

naruto9817 wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


Lenira wrote:


Lenira wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:

They determine strength. S being the strongest.
Ok....but Koenma said Hiei was a D and moved to a middle B...what is the highest...?


How is 'S' higher than 'E'?


"S" stands for "Super"


S is a class........



yes, it stands for SuperClass, if you play some of the oldskool japanese games, "S" is always the highest rank, and its stands for SuperRank
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

Ktito wrote:

Z is got to be the highest


have you even seen the show?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.