Created by Freddy96NO
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What are YOU?!
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
Mystique
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
I am the nightmare that haunts the sleep of all camel jockeys, the wolf that prowls the forests paths looking for an innocent fawn to feat upon, I am the animal that you deny.
Posted 7/20/16
a filthy memester
Posted 7/20/16
alien
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

TotalQuirk wrote:
a filthy memester
a flithy prankster

8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16
A failed human being.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:
A failed human being.
Not failed if you just have not found the ways to use yourself or what you are better at.
So much possiblities and there would always be something out there some to get stuck to and develop (like a hobby, scripting/tech, art, ideas etc).

8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:
A failed human being.
Not failed if you just have not found the ways to use yourself or what you are better at.
So much possiblities and there would always be something out there some to get stuck to and develop (like a hobby, scripting/tech, art, ideas etc).



But what about the faulty brain dudeeee.
DUDEE.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:
But what about the faulty brain dudeeee.
DUDEE.
You can always make a show called Friends

474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
I'm the dude that hiding in your closet staring at you while you're sleep. I'm the dude that can smell you.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:
But what about the faulty brain dudeeee.
DUDEE.
You can always make a show called Friends



Or just Jophy's adventures.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16

BoobiesSprinkle wrote:
I'm the dude that hiding in your closet staring at you while you're sleep. I'm the dude that can smell you.
I can smell your boobies all night bby! XP
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


BoobiesSprinkle wrote:
I'm the dude that hiding in your closet staring at you while you're sleep. I'm the dude that can smell you.
I can smell your boobies all night bby! XP


Jophar_Vorin wrote:
Or just Jophy's adventures.
snabbgrabbar
Ah! Sa det er sann det er! https://youtu.be/73MLfPU2aGg


Akkuratt sånn.
Det der er det mest hellige jeg noen gang har sett i hele mitt liv.

Posted 7/22/16
Blank. Use your imagination.
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
perks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.