WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply "Animoo Talk" - A Discord Chatroom
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 11/4/16
Welcome to Animu Kingdom!
https://discord.gg/mfVeR6J
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bristol, UK
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
When I'm back in my PC I'll follow the link. It's a 24hr chat room about dolphins right?
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

Muishond wrote:

When I'm back in my PC I'll follow the link. It's a 24hr chat room about dolphins right?



join us brethren

1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
This is a nice, chill little group chat. c:
Posted 6/16/16
I'm joining~
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
Yay, our numbers have doubled!
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/16
WE HAVE FREE POPSICLES!
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

anniegoesmeow wrote:

WE HAVE FREE POPSICLES!


Where is my popsicle at?
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

Steveroxyou wrote:


anniegoesmeow wrote:

WE HAVE FREE POPSICLES!


Where is my popsicle at?


NO FREE POPSICLES FOR YOU KING STEVE. THESE ARE FOR THE RECRUITS.
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

anniegoesmeow wrote:


Steveroxyou wrote:


anniegoesmeow wrote:

WE HAVE FREE POPSICLES!


Where is my popsicle at?


NO FREE POPSICLES FOR YOU KING STEVE. THESE ARE FOR THE RECRUITS.


But popsicles D:
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
i've never used discord before o ^o
is this just a text chat or does this involve voice chats too? o:
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bristol, UK
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
It's for voice chat but you could just type as well.
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

Muishond wrote:

It's for voice chat but you could just type as well.


oh dayum @ ^@;;;;
5174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

couvier wrote:

i've never used discord before o ^o
is this just a text chat or does this involve voice chats too? o:


They tend to be filthy dens of debauchery, enter at your own peril.
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

Kai_Man wrote:


couvier wrote:

i've never used discord before o ^o
is this just a text chat or does this involve voice chats too? o:


They tend to be filthy dens of debauchery, enter at your own peril.


o-omg o Ao;; i-i guess I'll pass Q vQ </3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.