First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you one of those people who has a favorite type of house?
1291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


PokemonBecky wrote:


A house like this, or maybe the house the old lady lives in from Unico.
Fairy tale styled houses seem like they'd be fun to live in.


That is so cute.


It is indeed
qwueri 
19058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

PokemonBecky wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


PokemonBecky wrote:


A house like this, or maybe the house the old lady lives in from Unico.
Fairy tale styled houses seem like they'd be fun to live in.


That is so cute.


It is indeed


It's so saccharine I feel my teeth rotting just looking at it.
Posted 6/17/16
Victorian Queen Anne


Storybook Cottage
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 6/17/16 , edited 6/17/16
Cottages, cabins, just cosy stuff in general. I don't need anything big or fancy, that'd be too much faff to maintain.
51775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/17/16


I want a Hobbit house as well!

And, a Log home.

45881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

aeb0717 wrote:

Victorian Queen Anne



You my friend have amazingly great taste.
45881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

PokemonBecky wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


PokemonBecky wrote:


A house like this, or maybe the house the old lady lives in from Unico.
Fairy tale styled houses seem like they'd be fun to live in.


That is so cute.


It is indeed


7479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 6/17/16
Pretty much a house that travels around the world. Like this one

12283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
Unrealistic dream house (I'll never have the money to build something like this)



Realistic dream house



But I'm fine with any kind of earth house as long as I have a big garden. I mean I need enough space for my 10 cats, 5 dogs and my army of pigs.
45881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

paul25454 wrote:

Pretty much a house that travels around the world. Like this one



Good luck building a house like that.
1685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/16
I have a taste in Victorian houses. This one was renovated.



I also love modern designs such as this.


1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/16 , edited 6/17/16
I really love log houses. It's a dream of mine to own one on a mountain.
45881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

AgentDuchess wrote:

I really love log houses. It's a dream of mine to own one on a mountain.


That's cool.
Posted 6/17/16 , edited 6/17/16
I don't care for what the ouside looks like, so long as the inside is contemporary and comfortable and nice looking

Actually, I lied. I don't care for actual houses. I'd rather have a condo or apartment. There's no need for me to have a yard, I don't want the extra work for no reason.
45881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/16

Ocale wrote:

I don't care for what the ouside looks like, so long as the inside is contemporary and comfortable and nice looking

Actually, I lied. I don't care for actual houses. I'd rather have a condo or apartment. There's no need for me to have a yard, I don't want the extra work for no reason.


So you rather have a condo or apartment with a contemporary and comfortable style?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.