Created by CreatorTheta
Post Reply Has Crunchyroll become the new twitter in general/chit chat?
5974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Terra Australis (...
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16
Yeah, also I have decided to leave the general and chit-chat forums. I'd rather not have my speech silenced in the form of not even being allowed to insult people. Sorry guys, I'm a libertarian, and I find the aversion to criticism to be distasteful. And people can't even take jokes on here. I'll stick to the anime and manga sections, or just areas that seem less............controlling.

Bye for now. Also, don't expect me to reply to this, because I am done.
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
...I see.
6321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
k.


30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
lmao are you all butthurt because of the hate (well tbh there wasnt any to begin with) you got from that "troll" thread you made? XD
also making a thread, where all people can reply to you, and saying we shouldn't expect you to reply is kind of... a waste- O AO;;
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
I don't miss teen hormones.
Posted 6/21/16
Bye
Posted 6/21/16
Lol ok byeeee
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Online
Posted 6/21/16
Okie dokes. Have fun with that.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

CreatorTheta wrote:

Yeah, also I have decided to leave the general and chit-chat forums. I'd rather not have my speech silenced in the form of not even being allowed to insult people. Sorry guys, I'm a libertarian, and I find the aversion to criticism to be distasteful. And people can't even take jokes on here. I'll stick to the anime and manga sections, or just areas that seem less............controlling.

Bye for now. Also, don't expect me to reply to this, because I am done.

Wtf are you on about? I insult people all the time.

The key?
9594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/21/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


CreatorTheta wrote:

Yeah, also I have decided to leave the general and chit-chat forums. I'd rather not have my speech silenced in the form of not even being allowed to insult people. Sorry guys, I'm a libertarian, and I find the aversion to criticism to be distasteful. And people can't even take jokes on here. I'll stick to the anime and manga sections, or just areas that seem less............controlling.

Bye for now. Also, don't expect me to reply to this, because I am done.

Wtf are you on about? I insult people all the time.

The key?


I never really see you "insult" people like I do. I think some of your jokes are scathing to be misinterpreted as insults, but from what I can tell, you argue well....sorta.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I never really see you "insult" people like I do. I think some of your jokes are scathing to be misinterpreted as insults, but from what I can tell, you argue well....sorta.

My insults are generally being sarcastic or insulting their lack of insight. Anything more is unnecessary.

I don't really argue much anymore: too much typing for mobile.
5974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Terra Australis (...
Offline
Posted 6/21/16 , edited 6/21/16

Wtf are you on about? I insult people all the time.

The key?



My insults are generally being sarcastic or insulting their lack of insight. Anything more is unnecessary.

I don't really argue much anymore: too much typing for mobile.


That, is subjective. I also insult people, when I believe they deserve it. But, I was give the threat of removal of my comments for calling PV an idiot. I understand that PV is a loved member of the CR community.

But I don't care that he is.

Social status doesn't exempt one from criticism. I believe his ideas to be regressive and completely lacking insight himself. And I would have no problem with the disagreement if it were only that. But others want to remove my comments entirely over mere insults rather than something actually serious. And that, I can not agree with. This double standard is what I dislike the most. I would never want your comments removed even with the harshest of insults or disagreement. I value Freedom of Speech. And taking away an opponent's rights to it because you disagree with them is unfair.

Anyway, I am done now. PV has already blocked me after my last comment refuting his rhetoric, so I really have little more to say.

Goodbye guys.
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/21/16
Taking the high road and sneaking in one final snippet before turning tail and fleeing? I fail to be impressed. You are not exempt from consequence, and grossly exaggerating an "inability to insult" and people "unable to take jokes" is duly noted. If you cannot stand the heat, you are correct in getting the hell out.
You must be logged in to post.